[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
I don't think height is a question.

As for age, it dosn't matter more. Ken and Marie looks so match. I love the pair too

Before seeing Ken and Taew's acting, say these is dogmatic

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think height is a question.

As for age, it dosn't matter more. Ken and Marie looks so match. I love the pair too

Before seeing Ken and Taew's acting, say these is dogmatic
yeah i'll give a try with Taew/Ken maybe i will love them as a pair like when I'm adoring the K-Marie couple

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Do they want to film this really soon? Because if they do, Taew couldn't possibly be in this. She already has TCNMM which will take up 5-8 months to film and she has the Suparbaroot series. She is booked up full this year and there's still the chance she's in the Rising Sun series as well. I don't think she's going to pull out/get pulled out of neither Suparbaroot and TCNMM. Ken has nothing after Rak Khun Tao Fah so they probably want to start on this soon, Taew can't be put here soon. Either that or they're waiting til next year, but they waited such a long time already.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Taew already gave the interview to reject that gossip. The gossip said that ch3 is planning to push Teaw as Aff's replacement.

Taew said it's not true. She is not a replacement for Aff because person has their own character. It's not possible to replace someone else.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Plus Teaw has a full-time job. And she is filming Tawan Chai Nai marn Make with Boy Pakorn.

It would be difficult to fit Supart Burut Juthathap in her schedule already. I doubt that she has any time for a 3rd one

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If Teaw reject than who next??? I wonder??? I mean channel have many actress they just need to look...

About Taew interview she right! No one is replacing no one spot! It just tat as time goes on we move on as well LOL

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Doesn't Taew have school too? She's going to Chulalongkorn, so how could she possibly have another lakorn to add to her schedule.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
She just finished school (with medal, 2nd place).

She wants to continue to be an architect, which she studied. So she accepted a full-time job. Her boss is flexible. So she only go to the office 3 days a week. The rest of the week. She 's working at home (or while she's filming).

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, taew cant be in here. i forgot she also has suparburoot to film and this one is gonna start filming soon so theres no way she can film all 3 lakorn at the same time..she has school too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope Taew isn't in here since this lakorn have R scene thinking of Ken raping Taew that is nightmare I'm already in a nightmare atm with Taew/Por T its their lakorn currently on air hope Broadcast consider somebody older and much huger than Taew cos she's tiny I would love to see Benz as n'ek again she and Ken never get their chance yet

fanny

sarNie Adult
they should cast pinky in this lakorn because aff and pinky look alike. Pinky is talented actress, I would love to see ken with different actress like pinky.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I saw a clip rumor to be Noon in here but kun nongarocha said nothing is final until next week, she has to discuss with the boss for sure to will be the nangeke.

tinah

sarNie Coma
does that mean noon was offer the script since khun nong didnt deny the rumor? i wouldnt be surprise if ken would be noon's first co star @ ch3