[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay thanks for the great news tinah!! Im super excited! Wow u grls jumped 2 pgs! I needa catch up wit all the posts!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
regardless...they better have the opening in June LOL
sooo eager to see KA TEAM stand side by side again !!!
EEEEKS :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yeah...
just the opening is enough for me.....
just to make sure KA in here..
i can wait if they start filming by the end of the year.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
2 weeks aboard I'm not sure about Kon Ruk Luang Jai i don't want Ken/Janie to have
a problem like him with Chompoo that scandal that just got fix and relief the reporter
like to accuse Ken flirting offscreen with co-star and plus Its Uma99 i don't like
that company and glad KA is Broadcast instead they make good lakorn and storyline.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ken doesn't have much scandals though ><

when i saw the one w/Chompoo = BS LOL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
2 weeks aboard I'm not sure about Kon Ruk Luang Jai i don't want Ken/Janie to have
a problem like him with Chompoo that scandal that just got fix and relief the reporter
like to accuse Ken flirting offscreen with co-star and plus Its Uma99 i don't like
that company and glad KA is Broadcast instead they make good lakorn and storyline.
don't start with this topic sis,i'm so mad when i heard about this news.i was like..come on UMA,please make a better way to promote this lakorn.don't use this cheap way.,hey,ken did more intimate scenes with anne,why don't they make it as a big deal?
Ken should learn from the pass.he shouldn't accept lakorn from UMA especially the reporter said that this news come from UMA's crew.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy they are pairing up so soon. I agree with you Dila, don't want to see Ken in the same year with other nang-ek even if I like both of them Ann and Janie.

Yea ken has 2 lakorn with Champoo and he has scandal. Remember the first one they show the picture Ken sleeping besides Chompoo and in WWW and the recent scandal.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel embrass thinking about that pic,i don't know what ken and noi feel when they see that pic..that pic was totally ****!!!!!!

may1363

sarNie Adult
yes me too I feel bad for them. This time Ken go to film abroad with Janie maybe Noi goes with them because they don't want another scandal like with Champoo. lol

Anyways I'm so happy to see KA reunite so soon never though about that after 365 DOL.
Maybe next year we can see them in other lakorn that why they rush to filming this year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken and janie is closed friends so I don't think there will be negative news regarding them..I guess since it was kens first time working with araya and they already seem close so the news came out..whoever spread that news just want to see drama! Or they are just want to attract attentions to the viewers but not a good way!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can wait until next year too. I mean I really want to see them together but I can wait cause I already got what I wanted, I just wanted them to pair up again. lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I can wait until next year too. I mean I really want to see them together but I can wait cause I already got what I wanted, I just wanted them to pair up again. lol
lol fun..you said what i want to say...
totally agreed...they can have an opening this june & i can wait till next year..
just the opening to confirm its KA..