[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Sounds like SB...Narin give in to Lee but fight back to Kawee...
I really like the sentence that Anon post..
Oh God,i'm praying KA accept this lakorn.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol Dila, I agree. I hope they do accept it. :)
Gosh. I went back to rewatch some Fanmade MV's of 365 DOL and dang. I started to Miss KA sooooo much! T^T
I'm rewatching Sawan Biang at the moment. They've mature so much. They don't really look like how they did in SB but in 365 DOL.
Anyways, I think the storyline is pretty interesting. I really can't wait to see KA together like this again.
I don't think it's too 'soon' for KA to reunite. It's been a year and there's 365 Days in a year so.....That's not that soon. ahhaha
That just totally reminds me of 365 DOL. Lol In those 365 days, I went and found many more Love....from the other Dara's. LOL jk
KA TEAM FTW !!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^dila, the good twin isn't weak like in "rang ngao" shes actually gonna be someone who fights back but the thing is, she gives in to her older sister. nat translated the summary
that line there Tinah sort of similar to Chompoo role in Fai chong sang

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Dila, I agree. I hope they do accept it. :)
Gosh. I went back to rewatch some Fanmade MV's of 365 DOL and dang. I started to Miss KA sooooo much! T^T
I'm rewatching Sawan Biang at the moment. They've mature so much. They don't really look like how they did in SB but in 365 DOL.
Anyways, I think the storyline is pretty interesting. I really can't wait to see KA together like this again.
I don't think it's too 'soon' for KA to reunite. It's been a year and there's 365 Days in a year so.....That's not that soon. ahhaha
That just totally reminds me of 365 DOL. Lol In those 365 days, I went and found many more Love....from the other Dara's. LOL jk
KA TEAM FTW !!
yeah Rose,for KA's fans..its not soon,but for haters..ermmm.. :whistle:
Anyway,i didn't expect it because 365 got a -ve feedback..although i think its not because of KA!

In SB,i don't know why their chemistry not so great...
i mean,its great but not superb..
I'm not sure whether it because of their role that always fight,or its me that watch it very late(i watched it in 2009 but SB aired in 2008)..
And that time i don't know you gals,don't know about this forum,and don't even know that KA is #1 koo kwan..
But when i watch Oum Ruk,i thought they're real couple..........
Same goes when i watch SSH...they look good but not so great..
maybe because Ken not so hot..his hairstyle..lol...

But for 365,oh...that time i really think that KA still have a feeing toward each other..
Once again,i'm not sure whether its because there are so many sweet scene,or because i watch it at the time 365 airing in Thai..
Moreover,i come here to chat with you gals..
So,the feeling is different...

And i can see they're more comfortable to do a sweet scene..
The kiss from Ken to Ann in 365 is so different with SSH... :kiss3:

Now,i demand more 'pervert' scene in here........... :drool:

p/s:sorry gals if i ruin our KA virus but if Ken can't make it,i don't mind Chakrit or Andrew in here..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
SO HAPPY to see this thread...hope they'll accept the role. I don't care how the storyline is, I know they'll make it good. The chemistry between them make any story interesting. I'll go pray so they'll accept the role...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is already confirmed with Ken and Ann. I am stoke. I don't mind any couple being paired again and again, as long as it is GOOD. I don't think any on screen couple has this much power, I don't mean popularity wise, I meant their chemistry, their acting skills, etc. But I am kind of diappointed because I despise twin lakorns. I think it's because I have seen so much, it's like Thailand loves twins storyline! They have more twin lakorns than the average population of twins lmao

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Are you serious fun4fun?! WOOT WOOT!
We weren't really sure since she said that she wanted KenAnn to be in it. But this is great news then. :) Thanks.
& Yes, I agree with you too! :) They're very good...Tooo goood! Lol
I'm not a big fan of Twin lakorns but then I know that Ann can and will be able to pull it off then it's okay. :)

yeah Rose,for KA's fans..its not soon,but for haters..ermmm.. :whistle:
Anyway,i didn't expect it because 365 got a -ve feedback..although i think its not because of KA!

In SB,i don't know why their chemistry not so great...
i mean,its great but not superb..
I'm not sure whether it because of their role that always fight,or its me that watch it very late(i watched it in 2009 but SB aired in 2008)..
And that time i don't know you gals,don't know about this forum,and don't even know that KA is #1 koo kwan..
But when i watch Oum Ruk,i thought they're real couple..........
Same goes when i watch SSH...they look good but not so great..
maybe because Ken not so hot..his hairstyle..lol...

But for 365,oh...that time i really think that KA still have a feeing toward each other..
Once again,i'm not sure whether its because there are so many sweet scene,or because i watch it at the time 365 airing in Thai..
Moreover,i come here to chat with you gals..
So,the feeling is different...

And i can see they're more comfortable to do a sweet scene..
The kiss from Ken to Ann in 365 is so different with SSH... :kiss3:

Now,i demand more 'pervert' scene in here........... :drool:

p/s:sorry gals if i ruin our KA virus but if Ken can't make it,i don't mind Chakrit or Andrew in here..
Yeahh...They had the chemistry but the chemistry wasn't in there. But then again, I think it was more towards the ending when he tried to make it up. :)
I WANT MORE PERVERTED SCENES TOOOO ! Lol
Ehh...Screw the haters. They just need to understand that KA will never stop doing lakorns together.
No matter how old they get, everyone will still adore these two and every directors are still gonna want them despise all the popular newcomers. :p
I remember starting off with Sawan Biang when it was airing. I started off at Episode 3. It was hardcore. Ahahaha
I thought the spark was there in SSH. Lol Although Ken didn't look so good in there, he was still handsome. I just didn't really like his hair...too and his shoes. Ahahhaha! :p

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
It is already confirmed with Ken and Ann. I am stoke. I don't mind any couple being paired again and again, as long as it is GOOD. I don't think any on screen couple has this much power, I don't mean popularity wise, I meant their chemistry, their acting skills, etc. But I am kind of diappointed because I despise twin lakorns. I think it's because I have seen so much, it's like Thailand loves twins storyline! They have more twin lakorns than the average population of twins lmao
Are you really sure fun???
Where's you know about it?? Its not that i don't believe you dear,but from the 'past experience' about Anne's rumor,i don't want to get dissapoint again..
Anyway,i don't mind if its twin or not..
But because of Anne,i'm glad its a twin..
So,no matter if the storyline focus on the older or younger,the person i watch is ANNE THONGPRASOM... :coverlaf:
If there's a scene the older/nang rai (the younger will be the nang ek) will seduce the pra ek,..bla...bla..bla....but that scene Ken with Anne only...not Ken with other actress/nang rai...

Are you serious fun4fun?! WOOT WOOT!
We weren't really sure since she said that she wanted KenAnn to be in it. But this is great news then. :) Thanks.
& Yes, I agree with you too! :) They're very good...Tooo goood! Lol
I'm not a big fan of Twin lakorns but then I know that Ann can and will be able to pull it off then it's okay. :)

Yeahh...They had the chemistry but the chemistry wasn't in there. But then again, I think it was more towards the ending when he tried to make it up. :)
I WANT MORE PERVERTED SCENES TOOOO ! Lol
Ehh...Screw the haters. They just need to understand that KA will never stop doing lakorns together.
No matter how old they get, everyone will still adore these two and every directors are still gonna want them despise all the popular newcomers. :p
I remember starting off with Sawan Biang when it was airing. I started off at Episode 3. It was hardcore. Ahahaha
I thought the spark was there in SSH. Lol Although Ken didn't look so good in there, he was still handsome. I just didn't really like his hair...too and his shoes. Ahahhaha! :p

lol..but he still the HOTTEST chef huh??! :heart:
There's some scene tha Ken look good in SSH like when he wear black & come to make up with Alin after he scold her..

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
gosh,you gals said it all!!!
My feelings are kinda mixed right now. really happy but also scared to be disappointed once again!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh,you gals said it all!!!
My feelings are kinda mixed right now. really happy but also scared to be disappointed once again!
I'm feel that way too tracy..
Plus this is KA..its too dangerous to feel excited when nothing is unconfirm....
But but but i'm pretty confident this is confirmed since this is from Khun Nong herself..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to Anon for my siggie......... :thumbsup:
I think she will make more..Because she's excited with lakorn...
She's also have a plan to make a fan teaser..yeah..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

OMG OMG OMG. Anon is a beast lol
she's sooo freakingg amazing (=
her teasers always give me the goosebumps !!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg love that banner sis it rock :rockon: this whole world whoever catch an eye on it and tell
Anony she's very creative sis :thumbsup:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
If it's a remake of Yui and Jackrit's lakorn it's not a twin story. N'ek does have a younger sister but not biological sister. N'ek was adopted and then her adopted parents had their bio kid.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If it's a remake of Yui and Jackrit's lakorn it's not a twin story. N'ek does have a younger sister but not biological sister. N'ek was adopted and then her adopted parents had their bio kid.
Anon said the lakorn was so different from novel...
The lakorn version is not slap/kiss...the novel was a slap/kiss...
And Khun Nong said its slap/kiss...So,maybe she go with the novel....
And in the novel,its twin story..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anon said the lakorn was so different from novel...
The lakorn version is not slap/kiss...the novel was a slap/kiss...
And Khun Nong said its slap/kiss...So,maybe she go with the novel....
And in the novel,its twin story..
Yep i heard Tinah said they will go with the novel itself more to the remake.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ah, great news! im confident that KA is in here otherwise why would ch3 rush this lakorn to film

Interia, a close fan of Anne @ KA pantip said the opening will be in June, so we have to wait and see if Anne-Ken is really in here or not.

Khun Nong said Ch3 had ordered this lakorn to be rushed so that mean we might get to see this lakorn by the end of the year!

thanks to Georgina for the heads up

honda

sarNie Hatchling
LOVE KEN/ANN!!!!! Can't waite to see this. I've nevered been disappointed with any of Ken/Ann's lakorn. These two are so great at what they do that I don't feel like I'm watching Ken/Ann but rather the characters themselfs. In my time of watching lakorns I've never seen an on-screen couple have the chemistry that Ken/Ann have.