Step

Mrs James Ma
Ken, Tik, Andrew, Janie on  3ZAAP. Where is Ananda, Kim, James, Mew?????  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOfxT6zmeUE

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Hi guys, if anyone is interested I've done a full review of the series and what I thought about it on my blog here >> https://timetravellingtofu.wordpress.com/2015/09/05/mafia-luerd-mungkorn-series-review/ I really enjoyed the entire series and personally Hong was my favourite it was a lot less lovey dovey than the other four but for me I think it was perfect and if they're given the chance I hope that Boy and Janie can act in something else together. 

@phatman hey! long time no see/talk. You really should give this series a go when you have time, it's like five different mini series with five different flavours. 
Omg, where did you disappear To! Hehe. I watched the first two and like half of the third installment. I will finish this series one of these days, just not now. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, I'm in love with Noom's version of Boy's song for Hong. I finally found time to catch up on Hong and boy, I cried at the end. Janie and Boy did a pretty good job. The acting was there but the dialogue was a bit eh. Lol Nonetheless, the ending was touching. Bravo Boy! Haha.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Here is my Khun Tee and Ahju !!!!!!  :clap: - Singh

* photo credit to: Mew's Instagram 
                 September 11th or 12th (??) of 2015 (Lol !!)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Step said:
:spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:   :drools:   :drools:  

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! this one is SOOOOOOO CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Just finished Boy/Janie part. It was very sad. I feel so sorry for their lives. They both acted very well in their roles. I wish TV3 would pair them up again for the romantic/comedy so they will have a happy ending.

Cath_88

sarNie Egg
Hi all, I've just finished watching Raet and I'm sorry if this has been asked before but why is Pan's father hitting her since young with that stick?
I even made an account just to ask this question LOL, I must have become an addict without knowing it.
Why did she cut her hair? (probably the same reason but Raet isn't subbed so I couldn't understand what she was doing that the father didn't like).

Also, why does everyone call Tik's gang Gang Kil Singh (that's what it sounds like) but all other gangs are just called Gang Krating/Raet etc.?

Regards!

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I JUST finished the MLM series. Yay!  :dance2:
When I saw the news a couple years ago, I was soooooooooo hyped. Never would I have imagined all these handsome men and beautiful women together. All amazingly talented people. The BTS videos and teasers made me very impatient. I avoided this thread to keep away from the spoilers. I just had to watch the series myself.
Now that I have finished it, I'm kind of disappointed. I feel upset. I've been anticipating this series for so long, but only received a long and boring script. *sigh* Am I the only one who feels this way?  :cry: 

If I had to rank all the parts of the series, here is my list: 

1. Hong (Boy & Janie) 
2. Singh (Tik & Mew) 
3. Suer (Ananda & Kimmy) 
4. Raed (Andrew & Taew) 
5. Krating (Ken & Cherry)

Devylann

sarNie Egg
when i heard of this series, i was really excited esp after i saw who was casted. I really liked the chemistry between Ananda and KIm! I heard how Ananda praised Kim and he liked working with her and if he gets a chance again, he would. after Suea, I can tell by their interaction in the lakorn. it was very good. I had always wondered why people like Ananda so much and I understood after this lakorn. the way he acted was brilliant! I could fall in love with him too if he flirted with me like the way he flirted with Kim when they danced and the way he always looked at her.

I didn't really like Singh. the storyline was ok. I thought Tik and Mew was ok. not much to say about them. I've seen Tik have more chemistry with Rita and Ann.

Krating prob has the best storyline and direction. it's not draggy and the flow is pretty good. Ken and Cherry pulled it off pretty nice. I'm not a fan of Cherry but Ken is always a good lead and he played his character wonderfully.

I'm glad to see Andrew back on the scenes again. He's pretty silly here and always have silly comments. I haven't gotten to watch this lakorn yet but I hope Andrew and Taew have chemistry. it's hard to watch when if are flat.

same thing goes for Janie and BOy. i saw a glimpse of them two together and it's not enough to tell yet. I hope the series is wrapped up nicely in this last installment.  

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This series was pretty good, not as disappointing as others put it to be but some of it is not as good as P'Off's other work. However, keep in mind that it isn't easy having one director direct 5 series. I remember Andrew saying Off was just so tired that he stopped caring about rehearsals, he just wanted it done. 

My favourite was Leurd Mungkorn. I'm neither a fan or Ananda or Kimberley but I loved them in this lakorn. There is nothing better than a good old classic slap and kiss, kidnapping lakorn. Kim's best chemistry is with Ananda, thank God they got real kisses since that's what electrified them even more. I like the Romeo and Juliet type storyline with their feuding parents and it was great to see the fathers allying with one another despite their mutual anger. Palub is a unique p'ek, he just doesn't give a crap sometimes. Usually p'eks do their best to assist n'ek even if she's annoying as heck but on the island he just let her suffer the minor things, no offering to carry her or even to lend his hand. And his love for her is usually pushed into the background, besides the part where he plans to run away with her. He kidnapped her during the wedding basically to hurt and test her feelings. It's refreshing to see a p'ek like him. Also the ending was awesome, you are rarely going to see a n'ek like Wanvisa who has the guts to pull out guns to demand back her man. 

Second favourite spot goes to Raed. I missed Andrew and it was lovely to see him in such a cute and funny role. He and Taew had some good chemistry. Also, you are never going to see a p'ek fuss over losing his virginity like Kanin LOL Taew's so cute in her wig too. Plot was good, not as good as Mungkorn but it tied Leng in nicely. What I don't like is her stepmother magically being so nice, there was little development there. Along with Taew's father dying for the stepson, didn't feel appropriate, it just made me a little mad how he loves someone else's flesh and blood but treats his own like crap. 

Third place goes to Hong. Man, Boy Pakorn is gooood here, you just feel so bad for the guy. I was just dying at the end where he in his injured state goes to give Hong her rose and then walks away to die on the street and then the most comes on. This part was just so heartbreakingly good. Sucks that everyone else gets their happy end but Hong, way to make this a misogynistic plot, have the father, brother and love interest die because of n'ek, I thought she wasn't a jinx. 

As for Singh, I thought it was the weakest link. Mew and Tik and very boring together and their love story was just as boring. The plot was overly simplistic and the Songkrod got annoying once he began to push Mew away "for her own good". 

Krating was good for a while then once Tham started to prevent Yaya from killing Leng it started to go downhill. This lakorn had so much potential but things dragged out and went nowhere, they spent way too much time dragging Leng to apologize to Tham's parents and then him attempting to kill Leng and never going through with it was annoying, he raised his hand to kill like 5 times and it went nowhere. Ken and Cherry are good as usual, their acting is what saved the lakorn somewhat. 

Chai should be sweeping the awards again, he is just so good at being Leng. His death scene alone deserves awards. I'm disappointed how none of the n'eks got to meet each other though in the series. However, I did enjoy this series and thought P'Off did a pretty good job. 

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I was able to watch this series (only the Suer,Singh and Krating though) but unfortunately I wasn't able to watch Raed and Hong part due to non-availability of English subtitles.

Suer- Ananda and Kim's chemistry is so hot! Plus real kisses too lol.
Singh - Tik and Mew are the cute ones lol. No third party involved. No slap-kisses involved how I wish they made it that way though hahahaha but it's okay. They should have a moment with their baby instead of the ending where Mew's character is just pregnant that's all.
Krating - I admired Ken and Cherry's acting here, I can't imagine Ken as teenage Chonlathi with the eyeglasses and everything, it's not the usual side of Ken to see him play a role of a teenage boy.

Andrew's role here is really funny! I love his antics.

And I agree with @Cupid Candy! Kim,Mew,Cherry,Taew and Janie should have met each other throughout the series. That is one thing where I feel disappointed at too. And Chai acting as Leng is so effective.

And I think there should be have been interactions among the 5 couples in this series. Sadly, none. :(