Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah all the Hong stories, the pra'nang never end up together for some reason.

Can't believe this one was the best for me but so glad it is over, sooo glad! What is on after this?

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ Whattttt, I haven't watch it yet, but I thought they couldn't be together in the end so they separated, but he actually died instead???? ;________;

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
arayaa said:
^ Whattttt, I haven't watch it yet, but I thought they couldn't be together in the end so they separated, but he actually died instead???? ;________;
Omg I'm so sorry!!!! I thought u knew. I just finished it. It didn't show him dying but it was assumed that he did.

judyp

sarNie Adult
I actually really enjoyed Hong but was dissapointed that Janie and Boy didn't end up with each other. I don't think Ah'Long died because when Hong was praying at the end, she heard him playing a song with the leaf because she instantly lit up and walked outside. The ending was pretty disappointing though. I understand that there was a warrant out for his arrest and Ah'Long is too loyal and respectful to be with Hong because of their differences but come on! They could've pleased the audience! I have to applaud Boy for doing such a good job portraying his character. I hope he takes on more serious roles like this. Though Janie and Boy did not have any "romantic" scenes, the chemistry was definitely there. This goes to show that these two are great actors!

Of all the series, I enjoyed Hong and Singh the most. Suer was fun to watch. Kim and Ananda were great for the roles, it seemed effortless. Singh had the drama/romance storyline I was looking for. Mew was a quiet character but played well and of course, Tik never disappoints! Krating was good as well but I didn't feel the connection between Ken and Cherry. Both were great as individuals but as a couple, I didn't feel the chemistry. Raed was a dissapointment for me. I was looking forward to seeing Andrew and it was just okay. I actually found Taew's character to be a little annoying.

Can someone post the ratings for each series? Which had the highest rating?

judyp

sarNie Adult
P.S.
Does anyone know where I can download songs for the series (Boy's, Ying's and the theme songs)?

Thanks!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hong did feel like a very dramatic lakorn. I'm glad it's different and not very romantic.....but I don't think I'll watch it. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
judyp said:
I actually really enjoyed Hong but was dissapointed that Janie and Boy didn't end up with each other. I don't think Ah'Long died because when Hong was praying at the end, she heard him playing a song with the leaf because she instantly lit up and walked outside. The ending was pretty disappointing though. I understand that there was a warrant out for his arrest and Ah'Long is too loyal and respectful to be with Hong because of their differences but come on! They could've pleased the audience! I have to applaud Boy for doing such a good job portraying his character. I hope he takes on more serious roles like this. Though Janie and Boy did not have any "romantic" scenes, the chemistry was definitely there. This goes to show that these two are great actors!

Of all the series, I enjoyed Hong and Singh the most. Suer was fun to watch. Kim and Ananda were great for the roles, it seemed effortless. Singh had the drama/romance storyline I was looking for. Mew was a quiet character but played well and of course, Tik never disappoints! Krating was good as well but I didn't feel the connection between Ken and Cherry. Both were great as individuals but as a couple, I didn't feel the chemistry. Raed was a dissapointment for me. I was looking forward to seeing Andrew and it was just okay. I actually found Taew's character to be a little annoying.

He died, her "hearing" the leaf song was to say that she will always hear his music because he will always be beside her no matter where he is at.

judyp

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He died, her "hearing" the leaf song was to say that she will always hear his music because he will always be beside her no matter where he is at.
I guess we have different interpretations of the ending. But you are probably right because that candle dying with the scene with P'Off signified his death and I just have wishful thinking that he's still alive out there. lol. Regardless, I found it disappointing.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I have my new koojin Tiken and Anandrew. I can't wait till the 3zaap show this Sunday of Tik,Ken,Janie,Andrew and Pee Aof. I heard a lot of the fans and the host said that it's one of the best and most funny episode ever. And of course from looking at all the pictures on IG.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
judyp said:

I thought he died too and like you I also like Singh. Just hated that Aun had to die. They're the only couple with all the things real mafia couple could encounter. The escape, the drugging, the shotgun marriage, the misunderstandings, the reunion, the pregnancy, the worries and the apology. It's like watching a couple growing strong by themselves and as both. I also like Raed because Andrew's Kim is so funny and the father son relationship. And I also like Taew but a little nonsense dramatic poisoning in the end. I think it's Chinese's belief that if a girl's aura is too strong. No guy she intimate with will be alive. Sorta similar to black widow. But Ah Long shouldn't die where is all the minion gangsters for good guys that he had to fight all alone?

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I liked Singh the most. Singh showed the true feeling of how a mafia's life really looks like. The story is well develope and detailed, I loved how Songklod and AhJu both were like kids at the beginning and knew nothing but than as the story gets deeper, the two of them start to be more mature and become more of an adult. Singh showed that the higher you are, the more danger you will be in. Ah Aun and yokmanee made me cried a river with their story and most importantly, I truly honor the relationship between Songklod and Aun. They were like bestfriends, bodyguard and boss, brothers, and everything. Ah Aun was everything to Songklod while Aun protect and scarfiec his life for Songklod his Nai Noi. I cried when Aun died and Songklod was begging for Aun to come back.

Reactions: D~D

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg I'm so sorry!!!! I thought u knew. I just finished it. It didn't show him dying but it was assumed that he did.
It's alright. Don't worry about it lol now that I think about it, I think it's better I learned the ending this way because I would have gone into thinking that Ah Long & Hong were going to end up together and would have gone crazy with the ending if I actually watched it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Shall we recap...now that everything has ended. Haha. What am I saying I've only watched Suer and Singh...and a little of Krathing. I wish I had the patience to watch everything so I can critique fairly. Maybe I will one of these days... Singh still is my favorite one out of the first three. I didn't feel Tik and Mew's chemistry, but I really enjoyed the storyline...and Yok and Aun's relationship. They are my favorite couple out of the whole series followed by Chieng and Botan, and Parob and Wanvisa.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it was a sad ending ? i didn't watch Hong lol..now i'm glad  b/c i will be mad/SAD/Advil if i follow a lakorn thoroughly to only found out they didn't have rainbow and unicorn ending ! *sigh* I love Andrew's story the most ^^^^^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
it was a sad ending ? i didn't watch Hong lol..now i'm glad  b/c i will be mad/SAD/Advil if i follow a lakorn thoroughly to only found out they didn't have rainbow and unicorn ending ! *sigh* I love Andrew's story the most ^^^^^
Yup sad ending. Some people think he didnt die, i think he did. From all thr Hongs stories I've read and watched either the nangek or praek dies.