cecilia

Staff member
Excited to see Hong :wub:

Anyway, I didn't watch the full RAET serie but just want to add that I skipped to ending episode and found it comical/cute how Andrew was boasting about his virginity to Taew :lol: No one knows he's one; even Parob, Songkrod, and Tham lol .. I suppose he does live up to his casanova name then lol 

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Two more OSTs from Hong // Source: ch3 soundtrack official

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFNS4xdAvbw[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kiyT_8zNcY[/media]

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I'm enjoying Hong so far. The first ep was good and I liked how it introduced every single characters and their background information. Hong will be filled with everything along with alot of golden boys scene!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I HAD TO POST HERE AFTER I HEARD HONG'S OST!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE OPENING THEME SONGS NOW FROM THIS SERIES ARE SUER'S, KRATING'S, AND HONG'S!!!! I especially love the fact that Hong's theme was sung by a girl. Also, Hong's ost is probably the most accurate to the series' theme/setting because it's both Chinese sounding, fitting the Chinese setting, and action sounding, fitting the mafia theme. It's like a perfect mix between Suer's romantic angst and Krating's action-angst. It doesn't get me as hyped as the other two though, but it's still a really good song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFNS4xdAvbw

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!!!!! GUYS, THE GOLDENS BOYS ARE ON 3ZAAP!!!!!!!!!!!BUT ANANDA IS MISSING, I JUST SAW A RECENT PHOTO OF TIK,KEN,JANIE,ANDREW AND PEE AOF ON TALKING ON THE 3ZAAP SHOW. I MISS THE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!CANT WAIT FOR THIS ONE TO AIR ALREADY!!!!!!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
That guy is such a creep >_> All up in Hong's personal space *shudders*

I feel so bad for Hong ;_; Her dad is redirecting all his anger, sadness and disappointment onto her. Poor girl didn't do anything wrong & doesn't deserve any of it at all and yet he's mistreating her so bad it makes me so frustrated D:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I love this episode so much!! The hug of Hong and her dad made me cry :weep:  Im so happy for Hong, about time her dad accept and is proud of her. :) 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode was full of drama. I cried when Hong ran to hug her father and the two of them both cried. That was the best scene. Also I love how her father is accepting her now. But more drama is about to come up wince Hong becomes the Hong Dam leader.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
The scene between Hong and her dad made me cry too. Finally.
I'm actually enjoying Hong & Ah Long's relationship so far. Wished I could understand what they're talking about though.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone, who can I got all the OST or those wonderful five serie? All the OST and the song that Yok sing too.
A lot of thanks to all and good night! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like boy in this role. He needs more serious roles like this and stop it with those koojin kidish type of lakorns. Actually just no more lakorns with Margie.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone explain/summarizes the scene between Ah Long & Hong after she was held captive? What exactly did he say that shocked everyone? And what about later when she had slapped him? @_@

Kim123

sarNie Adult
arayaa said:
Can anyone explain/summarizes the scene between Ah Long & Hong after she was held captive? What exactly did he say that shocked everyone? And what about later when she had slapped him? @_@

Hong held captive scene

Hong: Don't worry about me Ah Long, kill him
Ah Long: Let Hong go and i'll let you go
Hong: Why didn't you kill him?
Ah Long: Listen to me first
Hong: I'm not listening to anything, why did you let the killer who killed Ah Charn escaped? What if he comes back and try and kill AhPa, what would you do?
Ah Long: I couldn't do it Hong, it's too risky for her.
Hong: I'm willing to die then let a killer who attempted to kill AhPa go. Why didn't you kill him Ah Long? Why? I told you to kill him
Ah long: Khun No listen to me, Khun No don't know seeing some he love (i think) killed in from you,  how painful it is and It won't happen to me again. I'm sorry Khun No

The scene where she had slapped him

Ah Long: I used to drive for Sia Leng, Mungkorn group
Hong: What? You used to work for Sia Leng before?
Hong: Why did you lie it was a comand from AhPa?
Ah Long: I'm not sure, there could be someone send and make it the comand from Hong's dad
Hong: Or it might be the one said comand it self and give the fault to AhPa.
           Wait. You only come here for..
Ah Long: Khun No
Hong: You wanted to kill Pa, you wanted revenge right? You are very evil. You pretended to be nice and get close to me for being able to kill Pa
Ah Long: Im sorry Khun No
Hong: *Slapped him* You don't have to say anything, I hate you and I'll never forgive you!

I tried my best to translate, some might not be 100% right