cecilia

Staff member
^can't tell you but i like the bad mafia look on him .. i just need to find more motivation to continue where I left off at ... episode 3? lol

phatman said:
So I've just come to realize that Polyplus works for CH3 and Ch7...why is that?? That gives them the opportunity to work with many stars! Hehe. That means they're an ideal company to work under.
It's definitely smart marketing on their part. They mostly do lakorn with ch7 while doing tv shows with ch3. I suppose I can understand why because most of their actors are a bit stiff and not to par with the ch3 veteran actors/actresses (except Karn, Rotmay, and their n'rais). It's good that they do more lakorn with ch7 lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:

Oh so the show aired already?  Oh I'm so behind.  Will check it out soon. 

Be back in awhile... so hungry now, have fun kids and be good to each others. :dance3: :woot: :dance1:
Hey, don't call me a kid...mamma. hahaha

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Does that mean I have to return to Dung Sawan Sarb thread just to be able to be my critique self. Haha. Jk. Oh well. You guys have the right to disagree, so what else can I to say?

Hmm...is it just me or does Ken look like he lost a lot of weight? His face and neck looks very.....worn out and skinny.

I need to catch up!! So behind!
At least I'm not the only one who's behind...but you're watching so many lakorns! The fact that you're able to catch-up in a small amount of time still surprises me, tell me how you do that?! lol. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
No idea @Phatman but if I remember correctly Om Akkapan was under them until he moved over to stay with ch7.

I think this argument of "what is appropriate of an opinion" never gets old. It's bound to happen in each thread. My two cents on this is "Let's stay afloat and flow with the stream. Let's not sink to the bottom. Respect the rules of the forum and kindly critique other's perspectives by simply asking them to clarify certain aspects of their opinions."

Just my thought. Have a nice day! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
^can't tell you but i like the bad mafia look on him .. i just need to find more motivation to continue where I left off at ... episode 3? lol

It's definitely smart marketing on their part. They mostly do lakorn with ch7 while doing tv shows with ch3. I suppose I can understand why because most of their actors are a bit stiff and not to par with the ch3 veteran actors/actresses (except Karn, Rotmay, and their n'rais). It's good that they do more lakorn with ch7 lol
Hehe. I love Ken's look as well. I'm glad they didn't give him the leather jackets Tik sported In Singh. Haha. I love Tik, but I didn't think those leather jackets looked flattering on him. Haha.

It is good marketing. I just wish they gave Kan more opportunities to shine. Hehe.

You're on EP3 at least...haha. I haven't even started EP2!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
awesomedua said:
At least I'm not the only one who's behind...but you're watching so many lakorns! The fact that you're able to catch-up in a small amount of time still surprises me, tell me how you do that?! lol. 
Oh gosh it's so hard. Haha. Never follow a gazillion lakorns at the same time. You have to catch up on the lakorn and then the thread. Haha. I don't know how I'm doing it either. :ghehe:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
st111 said:

yes, if you don;t like, please leave and don't comment. we really need someone "see" the larkon and provide their comments instead of "only criticism"
Oh seriously respect other people's comments an opinions. This is a public forums made to allow members to voice DIFFERENCE in opinions. If those ladies want to stay and criticize any actors and actresses actings then it is within their rights to do it. Who are you to tell them to leave?

Smh

Hey cecilia, can I tell someone to stfu? No? Darn it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:  LOL I apologizes if I offended anyone for wanting to be an oldmaid and categorizes everyone as "kids" :shutup:  :bhehe:  :whahuh:  HAHA

Sorry Alice!

Ncmeow Cecilia say NO! You may not! :ninja:  :loool:  :lmao3:

OK I think I'll better go do catching up on the episode, before I step on more foot in here.  :rofl:  :lol2:  

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeow, I just saw your new thread 18+  :faint:  :thumbup:  Hopefully it'll be a mines free zone, I need a breathing zone after watching too many mafia series. :clap: :loool:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
Ncmeow, I just saw your new thread 18+  :faint:  :thumbup:  Hopefully it'll be a mines free zone, I need a breathing zone after watching too many mafia series. :clap: :loool:
hahaha it is! Anything goes, phatman can go vent in there too if DSS is too much for her :loool:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I hope it's okay to say that I did not continue to watch this. Nothing pulled me in. I do like the leads but just like the first two parts, something about this part is off putting. Maybe I'll start it after it's all done and complete. I think I'm the only one who falls asleep watching MLM. Everything is so monotone to the eyes. I get so relaxed and sleepy. Then I wake up and I don't even know what is going on. 

:bhehe:

Maya_Fantasy said:

OK I think I'll better go do catching up on the episode, before I step on more foot in here.  :rofl:  :lol2:

I feel you on that. I might be stepping on feet with my comment... but, I hope no one minds too much. Good to see you back btw Maya. Haven't seen you!  :clap:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finally on EP3. Haha. Goodness that took a long time. I feel like I'm missing some info though. I'm a little confused right now. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aww.....that scene Tham was following Yaya to the theater reminded me of Yoke and Aun's sane exact scene ....makes me sad.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@byebye and @phatman, I agreed and disagree! Lol. Haven't you ladies learned to ignore that same person/people(sounds like the same person to me though)? Lol. You'll never get through to them, they chose not to understand/accept "criticisms", it's always "anti". Anyways, I've been looking forward to this reunion, but for some reason this lakorn is not really drawing me in. I love the chemistry between the leads though. I used to not like cherry when she first started out, but all that change when I saw how well she performed in the switch bodies lakorn with Dom. I like her ever since, but I don't follow or watch all her lakorns. I'm just glad to see Cherry pair up with Ken again. People need to chill and not be so obsess and sensitive with their favorites. Lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Omg just about every thread now yikes. Everyone have their own interest in who they like or don't like etc. can't force someone to like what you like. I don't mind cherry and feel she's doing great in this episode. Some might not feel the same which is fine. No hard feelings bc it's ones preference. Gotta respect and move on.

We are entitle to voice our opinion it's a forum for discussion after all.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
saobomp said:
Omg just about every thread now yikes. Everyone have their own interest in who they like or don't like etc. can't force someone to like what you like. I don't mind cherry and feel she's doing great in this episode. Some might not feel the same which is fine. No hard feelings bc it's ones preference. Gotta respect and move on.

We are entitle to voice our opinion it's a forum for discussion after all.

I've used up my likes for the day, but consider this a like  :thumbsup: