Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Next ep when parop gets shot...does that mean he won't be back at the island cuz he's at the hospital or somewhere hehehehe...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
winwinwin said:
is Ananda still dating Donut?

The last I heard they broke up. But I'm not sure. They're such a cute couple though. It's a pity if they really did break up.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this pic is for the people who say she's fat and not beautiful , if they have the 1/10 of the beauty of her  her eyes then i will shut up , but if they don't then i hope they will be silent ,  and i will call them jealous people 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
What?? Is that what people say about Kim? Man if she is fat, I wonder whatpeople will say about me. I'm probably obesed to them. But I swear Kim is no way close of being fat!
i am annoyed as much as you too, people criticize her fat is a plain old topic i can grade Kim her body is perfect, i actually prefer Kim more than others that look almost an anorexic why they not been called skinny 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:loool: 

though it was comedy and i laughed so hard but i couldn't the hotness that came from the fact they are bathing and she's washing his sexy back and kim wearing like that i laugh but i feel hot at the same time :spicy: :lol: 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
:loool:

though it was comedy and i laughed so hard but i couldn't the hotness that came from the fact they are bathing and she's washing his sexy back and kim wearing like that i laugh but i feel hot at the same time :spicy: :lol:
i was laughing the scene where Kim cooking and look at how many chillies she's using and when Ananda ate it and later Kim has to eat it too 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
At the end of epi 5, when Parop gets off the boat & walks angrily from the boat to the beach...and the background music...OMiGawd soooo hot!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
At the end of epi 5, when Parop gets off the boat & walks angrily from the boat to the beach...and the background music...OMiGawd soooo hot!
agree 100% that scene was perfect , he is like a tiger when he possessed with anger he became crazy and he go  throw it at her instead of going to her father , such a lame method and excuse to make her close to him no  matter what 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
And I love that kid, the real Ju. Hahaha! Especially when he talks about couples in love are inseparable.

Wanvisa might be feisty, but she's also afraid of Parop. She obeys when she knows he's being serious. For example, he told her to wash his pants. She throws it away & as the water waves washed it away, she retreived his pants HAHA!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
http://youtu.be/kW3UBP_izbI

@ 8:35 His eyes say "go put on that dress or I will put it on for you."

@8:47 when he pulls her in...then again @ 10:16 & he whispered in her ear. And at 10:26 when he goes "huh?" as he kinda bumps into her...I'm melting!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
And I love that kid, the real Ju. Hahaha! Especially when he talks about couples in love are inseparable.

Wanvisa might be feisty, but she's also afraid of Parop. She obeys when she knows he's being serious. For example, he told her to wash his pants. She throws it away & as the water waves washed it away, she retreived his pants HAHA!
the real Ju i like the way he speak 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:

i couldn't understand anything so i will wait  for sub to comment on the talk between her and the kid

i love it too how she say i will not do it but yet moment later she do it haahaha like when she said (well she express it so well that i don't need to translation to know what she mean) "i will not sleep with you there NEVER" but the scond after she is sneaking to sleep in the same place with him hahaha 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
you want to know how husband and wife fight watch this scene  :annoyed:  :girlmad:
HAHAHA! You are so fast. That scene was hilarious. She goes outside & swears she will NEVER EVER go back in. Then a second later, she crawls into bed with him Hahahaha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid