Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Viforever said:

OMG.................with ep5.  it's sooooooooooooo hot hot hot :spin:  :spin:  :spin:   Ananda!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  you guys ROCK!!!  I cant get over the scenes when they were dancing in the hut, then Ananda whisper to Kim.  Goes, it's hotter than the rape, willing, slapNkiss scenes ever.  It's mini XXX.hahahah  i just cant get over his voice.  so sexy, so seductive!!!!! :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Everytime he whisper (the scene they dance in restaurant) I'm melting down, sure, totally melting down, I'm sure that no one cant survie with it, sweet voice, with full of love and care, desire, whispering in your ears, oh gosh, I love his voice, from that and this moment (dance scene in this ep) I know I love that man, I wonder how Wanvisa can get through of it with cool heart, cool face like that??? while I'm meltin down here :drool:

You right, it's hotter than willing, kiss even r*pe, oh my, :spin:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I read your commnet I saw that. Is it Kim in Jam Loey Ruk renew???? for version 2016??? Is it rumour or confirm yet??? Relly? they will remake "legend" Jam Loey Ruk with our Kimberley?

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
Doesn't Kim say "I hate you" during the bed scene in the preview for Ep.6? It looks like a willing but maybe it was a forced turned willing?

A big question in my mind after seeing the preview for next ep is: Do they have bed scene? (xxoo scene - I meant some kind of that :scratchhead2: )

I hope that they can come back with their real emotion for each other before (and after) bed scene, but in the review I saw that Wanvisa is not willing at all,  :shrug:  it bad, too bad. (but I still think it good somehow, lol :rockon: )

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
That vdo clip was soooo cute! Thank you adsd
Love it when the host asked kim to sit closer to ananda. Then ananda says 'come here you can sit on my lap' hottttt!! I think he meant it as well lol. Then the hosts said how come when kim came on the show they sat close together like they where stuck together

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit as tag
guys i think Krating KenCherry Tham&Yayah will be similar to Parob&Wanvisa 

3rd picture watch the sneak peek teaser Ken grab Cherry and throw her onto the bed. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:loool: :loool: her face , she sooo satisfied

him "you little ... okey you want to play like that " 

"you came , came here," "me why what "

"now i will get my fun payback time " 

"omg i'm in trouble :shock2: "

Mae

sarNie Adult
I really like Ananda - he's a phenomenal actor. I remember his younger movie days too. He's delivering quite well in this lakorn. Someone said it, Ananda and Tui are bringing back SEXY from the older generation. :clap2:

I'm not quite a Kim fan so I don't get all the hype about her - she's fine and I'll watch her lakorns from time to time, but I'm not as devoted as others. What I do love is that she'll do real kisses :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
ADSD could u do the dancing scene gif? :drools:  :drools:  :drools: I love that part very much.
in that part i need to prepare my heart and exercise to be calm or else i want be able to do it , whenever i watch it i feel like shaking and can't concentrate hahahaha , but i will do it now for you *deep breath* my heart beat just thinking about that scene 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
in that part i need to prepare my heart and exercise to be calm or else i want be able to do it , whenever i watch it i feel like shaking and can't concentrate hahahaha , but i will do it now for you *deep breath* my heart beat just thinking about that scene 
:woot:  :woot:  :woot: thank u adsd I will go crazy and shaky with you.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooo myyyyyyy the extreme HOT scene gif began  step by step :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

how she kept calm like that 

:faint: :faint: :faint: he grump her waist like a wild sexy man   :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: i need to breath and try not to lose my calm here to continue doing this mmmaaaaaaaaan 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my whole body is on fire right now , my face is red and i feel i can't stop shaking the way he grump her is just aaaaaahh can't speak 

monkeykimmy if you faint i'm not responsible blame them :faint: :faint:

the whispers  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"HEH" FFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

adsd you can do it you can survive just breath ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
my whole body is on fire right now , my face is red and i feel i can't stop shaking the way he grump her is just aaaaaahh can't speak 

monkeykimmy if you faint i'm not responsible blame them :faint: :faint:

the whispers  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"HEH" FFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

adasd you can do it you can survive just breath ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:
:drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: