[Ch3] Madam Dun (Broadcast Thai)

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling

The boss of Broadcast said that in this lakorn Mario is pair with Ploy. The n'ek has to be older than the p'ek.

และมีอีกเรื่องหนึ่ง มาดามดัน ได้ พลอย (เฌอมาลย์ บุญยศักดิ์) ประกบกับ มาริโอ้ เมาเร่อ เพราะเรื่องนี้นางเอกต้องโตกว่าพระเอก
พลอยไม่ได้เล่นกับเรามานานมากแล้ว ตั้งแต่น้องพลอยเด็กๆ จากเรื่อง ใยเสน่หา พอมาเรื่อง มาดามดัน จะเป็นคอมเมดี้ ในปี 2556
เตรียมหัวเราะกับละครของบรอดคาซท์ได้เลย จะเป็นแนวสนุกสนาน เพราะปีที่แล้วมีละครเครียดๆ หนักๆ มาหลายเรื่อง
เราเลยอยากเปลี่ยนบรรยากาศ" ผู้จัดชื่อดังวิก 3 กล่าว

A new pair sounds very interesting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy888 said:

The boss of Broadcast said that in this lakorn Mario is pair with Ploy. The n'ek has to be older than the p'ek.

และมีอีกเรื่องหนึ่ง มาดามดัน ได้ พลอย (เฌอมาลย์ บุญยศักดิ์) ประกบกับ มาริโอ้ เมาเร่อ เพราะเรื่องนี้นางเอกต้องโตกว่าพระเอก
พลอยไม่ได้เล่นกับเรามานานมากแล้ว ตั้งแต่น้องพลอยเด็กๆ จากเรื่อง ใยเสน่หา พอมาเรื่อง มาดามดัน จะเป็นคอมเมดี้ ในปี 2556
เตรียมหัวเราะกับละครของบรอดคาซท์ได้เลย จะเป็นแนวสนุกสนาน เพราะปีที่แล้วมีละครเครียดๆ หนักๆ มาหลายเรื่อง
เราเลยอยากเปลี่ยนบรรยากาศ" ผู้จัดชื่อดังวิก 3 กล่าว

A new pair sounds very interesting.

aha my thought was right the storyline related to an older n'ek vs younger p'ek anyway Ploy is not that much older than Mario herself 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://pantip.com/topic/30127251
ละครเรื่องต่อไปของหนุ่ม ศรราม คือ

"มาดามดัน" ค่ะ ร่วมด้วย พลอย มาริโอ้

อันนี้น่าจะชัวร์แล้วค่ะเพราะสอบถามจากทางบรอดคราซท์ โดยตรงเลย

P'Num is also in here with Ploy and Mario 

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Nice that Num will also be in here and with a different production aside from TV Scene. Not a fan of lakorns where one of the leads is required to be older than the other but I'll watch for guys, Mario and Num. I love how Mario is always conducting himself professionally and taking on various of different and challenging roles while Num still has it in him unlike some other senior actors who clearly are loosing their touch with acting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think P'Num will play pra'rai again cos the pra'ek will be Mario and nang'ek is Ploy 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
It's funny bc didn't Ploy and Mario played brother and sisters in the movie The Love of Siam? I find them kind of odd playing a couple. They look like a big sister and little brother rather than a couple in a lakorn? I'd rather see Num pair w/Ploy instead. But oh well, I shall be open-mind and give them a chance to shake it off :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Num still look good but y taking on da rai role when some pra'ek around his age still take pra'ek role??? Also when he look better than some of them??? Seriously this is such a bad news for me!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
It's funny bc didn't Ploy and Mario played brother and sisters in the movie The Love of Siam? I find them kind of odd playing a couple. They look like a big sister and little brother rather than a couple in a lakorn? I'd rather see Num pair w/Ploy instead. But oh well, I shall be open-mind and give them a chance to shake it off :)
the storyline is about an older nang'ek and a younger pra'ek 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Num still look good but y taking on da rai role when some pra'ek around his age still take pra'ek role??? Also when he look better than some of them??? Seriously this is such a bad news for me!
P'Num pra'ek status has ended since his 40 now the only role he will play is pra'rai, supporting or maybe soon he might play a father role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fitting of Madam Dun credit to Ploy Cherman fb

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Aun Wittaya is also in here P'Num S is just a rumor 
this lakorn has 2 pra'ek and Ploy as n'ek 
พลอย - มาริโอ้ - อั๋น วิทยา ฟิตติ้ง "มาดามดัน"
credit to F3 Tv Fanclub

credit to verasalon IG