[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Was hoping for some filming before nadech and taew leave for japan, but I guess not  :no: . We might have to wait till nxt yr. Dug out some old pics of Nataew, too lazy to crop out the 3rd person hehe
                         i

cr:as tagged

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Now it's Napat's turn. Pat seems cute, shy and quiet, but i think she will open up when she works more with nadech who talks non stop hehe. When i saw pat with the mic, i knew nadech would do watever it takes to get it, he was eyeing it the whole time lol, and he finally got it at the end hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARQH1W8ftRs
cr:nadech@pantip

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
 @ Bubbles8:  hahaha, I'm dying for the highlight part LOL 

Now it's Napat's turn. Pat seems cute, shy and quiet, but i think she will open up when she works more with nadech who talks non stop hehe. When i saw pat with the mic, i knew nadech would do watever it takes to get it, he was eyeing it the whole time lol, and he finally got it at the end hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARQH1W8ftRs
cr:nadech@pantip

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Good to see you here, Lu ja!! Lu since you already got ur beautiful calenders, might aswell squeeze your way to get them signed, make sure you ask for a pic with pat, na, ya and every1 else this time, dont let ur camera/phone run out of batteries again lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yayyy!! Lakorns lined up for me. Good to know once I am down with one the other will be ready or almose ready! I can't watch him all day..lol Thanks MoonChild

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Im getting abit restless waiting for this, the fitting pics felt like yonks ago :weee:  , i want to see my boy in motion already, or even js a glimpse :spin: !! Is p'mam working on any lakorn right now, both this and NNS is taking forever to start!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
It's here, it's finally here, nadech looks soooo good in white, i love it when he wears white, extra extra goodlooking heh love his hairstyle too!! i have a strong feeling i will be rewatching this lakorn over and over, and it's js the beginning lol

pat looks really pretty in that hairstyle too!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just saw some pics of Taew and Nadech and I was wondering who they were lol I thought Taew was Jakajun at first so I was like "is this a mv?" Then I realized the guy was Nadech lol they look really good together and I so cannot wait to watch this ^^

Cr: chudaphaig

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
queenyeon said:
Yay it's on the way!! 
The more I see Taew/Nadech; the more I find cute!  :dance1:

Me too :) I've never really watched any of Taew's lakorns other than Khun Chai Rachanon so I'm looking forward to this one since she's paired up with Nadech. Ahhh Idk how I am going to divide my heart when he's playing twins :( I only want him as one LOL Two is good but one is best :)