[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
When are they going to start filming this lakorn? I thought it Was supposed to be on the 22 of this month.Does anyone know?

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
bubbles8 said:
@moonchild, do you have a bigger version of your dp? i've never seen it before, i really like it, love his smirk there  :pervie:

Sorry, took me long enough to get back at u.  Here u go:  Quality isn't that good but he looks good. 

They would suppose to film this by the end of this month already but seem like it's not happening.  TT___TT

Wow both girls are so pretty! 

Credit to: Pat&Taew IGs

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Both girls look gorgeous!!

they lied to us hehe but not surprised about the delay in the opening ceremony, im still waiting for rftd's after one year  :numchuck:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Gorgeous ladies! 

bubbles8 said:
Both girls look gorgeous!!

they lied to us hehe but not surprised about the delay in the opening ceremony, im still waiting for rftd's after one year  :numchuck:
We'll forever be waiting for RS at this rate  :cry:  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, that is quite funny. HAHA. Pat looks almost exactly like Vicky! She's like young Vicky! 

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Gosh.. when are they planning on this lakorn.. its taking forever ..lol would love to see nadech with this two nang ek..

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Since mario, nadech yaya and pat are in the calendar together .. and nadech is pair up with pat , maybe mario will be pair up with yaya.. would love to see them together ..lol

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Pat is so gorgeous! I've never really noticed Taew but she's also quite beautiful. I agree Spanky, Nadech is very lucky! Looking forward to this one.