[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

greenleo

sarNie Egg
Don't hold me to it :pancarta: I'll try my best if I have free time
I'd love the translations in ENG for just the UNCUT/deleted scenes for NY. Especially that arguing/kiss moment that was changed in episode 12 on the beach.

I live in the US. So I don't see a way for me to receive the DVD especially since there won't be ENG subs. And it's very pricey for something I won't be able to understand! I've never bought DVDs in languages I didn't speak!

Also, I LOVE your new NY gifs. Can I tweet them on twitter while giving you credit of course? I follow you on twitter, too!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'd love the translations in ENG for just the UNCUT/deleted scenes for NY. Especially that arguing/kiss moment that was changed in episode 12 on the beach.

I live in the US. So I don't see a way for me to receive the DVD especially since there won't be ENG subs. And it's very pricey for something I won't be able to understand! I've never bought DVDs in languages I didn't speak!

Also, I LOVE your new NY gifs. Can I tweet them on twitter while giving you credit of course? I follow you on twitter, too!
Of course you can :)
When you first posted on here, I had a feeling you were someone I followed on twitter xD

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting na ka.

Can't wait to see pictures of NY at Central International Watch Fair 2018 at Central Chidlom today....

Glad to see that NY got together at the gym yesterday (cr: photo was taken by Nadech)....haha.

Beautiful fanart by art_s_porpoh....

So happy to know that they will release the "Master Edition" DVD of Likit Ruk!
Sure miss Dawin and Princess Alice.....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hai hai hellow... i was a silent reader before..:)thanks to all actives ones who shared all info for non thai fans... :cheer: newbie in lakorn,, fall in love w/ it coz LKR 'n NY... :icon12:hope get a chance to have DVD cut ones:attempt::thumbup:
Welcome to the thread :cheer:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
That facility that NY went to has a climbing wall & a gym, so they probably went rock climbing together as well~

One of the comments on that guy's FB post:
"Scream! She is pretty. And that caption!!"

His reply: "5555 they are really cute with each other, moong ming" (I completely forgot what this means)
IMG_20180821_083305.jpg
Cr joob_n

Thank you everyone for posting na ka.

Can't wait to see pictures of NY at Central International Watch Fair 2018 at Central Chidlom today....

Glad to see that NY got together at the gym yesterday (cr: photo was taken by Nadech)....haha.

Beautiful fanart by art_s_porpoh....

So happy to know that they will release the "Master Edition" DVD of Likit Ruk!
Sure miss Dawin and Princess Alice.....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners
OMG what is the meaning of MASTER EDITION?is this UNCUT??????can anyone confirm this?can we have with english sub?:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:dying to have LR DVD UNCUT set with english sub:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: