[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Fans have been seeing many things lately. The rings, the necklace, the pictures of family doing merit, Mother’s Day photos, watching movie, visiting the set, going to restaurant ( even though at times fans figure it out by seeing the same menus and table,:risas3:) Etc. It’s too many things I can’t remember them all. LOL

,It’s like if we’re in a courtroom , there is a mountain of evidence coming out to go for a conviction. :risas3: Sometimes I think it’s deliberate. It’s almost like they want us to know, especially nadech, I mean he’s basically wearing his ring often and who knows his necklace is often inside his shirt , he could be wearing it there as well. But he said they’ve been like this for a long time , true...EXCEPT now all these things are coming out, where people basically can tell they basically see each other almost everyday :risas3:. You mean they’re like that before?? ?:confused12: Except no evidence comes out, ., So why did it all of a sudden change,,,hmm.. something is happening,.. like the recent pic of yaya in the gym where the man gave credit to Nadech. He didn’t have to go in detail that he’s with yaya today and then credit nadech with the photo, he could just simply say he’s with yaya in the pic. yet he detailed it -that it is today and nadech took the pic. I thought fans or people are usually circumspect of sharing these things, at the most they probably ask permission to publish anything,. I was thinking if it’s Nadechs idea to reveal they’re there. I just say that cause yaya seem never to give away anything. And those that she does give away we’re normally by accident,. It’s usually nadech who drops bombs once in a while, though he is the one who constantly is more private not sharing anything in social media. But things he wears like shirt, rings and says are very revealing,
I wonder if they’re headed towards an engagement towards the end of the year,Nadech would be turning 27 and Yaya 26. For people who both said they want to have kids while young time is ticking,, Yaya has beaten her mom by 6 years by then . I know nadech thinks about that, why? Because he always think ahead. Haha. But something ..I think with the way it’s going, it seem he wants to see her everyday .i wonder if he’s becoming restless if he doesn’t see her,, hmm..l think that’s a signal a person wants to settle down, haha that’s just my opinion. But It feels like something is developing.

Last edited:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I usually don't lile her outing dresses. But this is rare exception. Excellent dress :icon12: