[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Why do I always squeal when she adresses him as Nadech without the P'? :risas3: Like when he was waiting for her in his car & she called out his name when she realised he was there.

Also, this Star Chat clip still makes me smile like crazy :pancarta: When she called him "Poobao Nadech" and then Na got all shy >< Poobao means boyfriend in Isaan. Everytime I see a clip or interview from 2011, my expression is always like this now: :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmih4BogOcU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1c6pdzvvpte71

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "JadeLee, сообщение: 1327925, участник: 24110"] Хорошо, вот еще одно видео нашей прекрасной пары. Честно говоря, я почти отказался от этого видео, потому что мне потребовалось много времени (так как Корона Принцесса закончилась), и я продолжал испортить и был очень расстроен, но, увидев, что все замечательные сообщения из Нью-Йорка заставили меня закончить это видео. Они действительно прекрасная пара! Надеюсь, тебе понравится.: Icon12:: Icon12:: Icon12:

[MEDIA = facebook] 2188076978105866 [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
Спасибо! Мне захотелось просмотреть все фильмы заново. А еще больше мне теперь хочется новый лакорн!!!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Gonna attempt to translate this ><
upload_2018-8-16_19-43-45.png
Oh Nadech.
Unexpectedly met him at the airport, where FC were crowded around him & mum (I think she is referring to herself?) also offered to go & take a photo as well. Dad walked over to Nadech's side suddenly. There were only people screaming..I thought they were being kind to Marcel (her son); you're already famous, son. As soon as I came to see the photo somewhere...my husband looked like he was trying to kiss Nadech!

Later, he said that he spoke with Nadech for a moment:
Luke (her husband): *says something about Na being really handsome*
{I know pretty much no Thai slang so anyone that can translate the slang in "นายแม่มโคตะระหล่อชิหัยเลยอ่ะ", it would be greatly appreciated}
Nadech: Thank you very much for the praise

The kid looks confused af :risas3:
upload_2018-8-16_22-7-32.png

upload_2018-8-16_22-7-59.png

upload_2018-8-16_22-8-25.png

upload_2018-8-16_22-8-43.png
Cr by_family

Attachments

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Looks like the preorders for oppoF9 is doubled the numbers of f7's preorder

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmj6GoEAG7q/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1r4q584ps2cdo

Congrats nadech

Edited: nadech's schedule :cheer:...mister thailand's no1 is back to being hella hot with all his events
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmkMnaPnkLR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ca4fvi4bv24o

Apart of me can't help but think "holy sht yaya must have planned for a huge/expensive ass wedding...must be y na is bring in them $$$$$ for her."
:fighting3:

Last edited: