[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
I'm so sorry but anyone like me? I always feel that Ae's style is very closed to the way of singer Mai. Ae enjoyed very much the performance btw Mai and Na in the concert. But I dont hope that Na will be in the same show with Mai in the next furture :BangHead::(:worship2::(

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think Na might be shooting something for an endorsement :) I thought he may have been filming for MLFTS because of his hairstyle but it looks like P'Su & Naruchat are/were there with him.
nunan_melody_20180711134823.png
Rough translation of caption: Who would have thought?! That (I) would be able to see a picture of Nadech playing the piano in front (of me) like this...imagining(?) that he is playing for us to listen 55 Sometimes I want to be Nong Yaya :love: #handsomeuntilIdon'tdaretogetclose

This hairstyle makes him look so young:love:
IMG_20180711_140513.jpg
IMG_20180711_140559.jpg

NY's muse
IMG_20180711_134338.jpg

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm so sorry but anyone like me? I always feel that Ae's style is very closed to the way of singer Mai. Ae enjoyed very much the performance btw Mai and Na in the concert. But I dont hope that Na will be in the same show with Mai in the next furture :BangHead::(:worship2::(
Ae is flamboyant af :risas3: it's really funny sometimes:risas3: I get the feeling that Mai is like a legend in Thailand, lots of people in the industry were having a blast at her concert e.g. Brooklyn's mum & Janesuda.

I'm not really bothered by Na performing with Mai even though it was slightly awks because of the age gap, but I get where you're coming from. I don't know the likelihood of them performing together again but I can see Na being invited as a guest for someone else's concert in the future, but it might be someone younger.

ImaBro

sarNie Egg
Ae is flamboyant af :risas3: it's really funny sometimes:risas3: I get the feeling that Mai is like a legend in Thailand, lots of people in the industry were having a blast at her concert e.g. Brooklyn's mum & Janesuda.

I'm not really bothered by Na performing with Mai even though it was slightly awks because of the age gap, but I get where you're coming from. I don't know the likelihood of them performing together again but I can see Na being invited as a guest for someone else's concert in the future, but it might be someone younger.
I hope it isn't Ice Preechaya. She is preparing dances like for concert. I don't like her. Cause in early 2017 Nadech ever had rumor with her. Telling about had secret sweet relationship with her . Although i don't believe it. But it makes me don't like her. I am so jelouse with all women had been rumor with him. Oh nooo .. so bad of me. Don't bite me please. I am just so worry.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlF-4t-FcKH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=a16euzyz6h5v
Omg mel was saying she want na to do the walk for 27friday , well looks like he is doing a photoshoot for the brand . I actually like his clothes . I know when ya did for his brand she was really cute and I have watch that show many times cuz of ya.
Lol I wouldn’t worry about na with other girls judging from how he treat and stare at ya.
It’s in na nature to take care of everyone but he only have eyes and heart for one ❤❤❤.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I hope it isn't Ice Preechaya. She is preparing dances like for concert. I don't like her. Cause in early 2017 Nadech ever had rumor with her. Telling about had secret sweet relationship with her . Although i don't believe it. But it makes me don't like her. I am so jelouse with all women had been rumor with him. Oh nooo .. so bad of me. Don't bite me please. I am just so worry.
I hated Ice in LLSR lol, but then I started following her on IG & she seems like a nice person.
For that rumour, you shouldn't dislike Ice cuz it's definitely not her fault. She was already kinda big in the film world I think so she didn't need that rumour nor would she have created it on purpose. It was just people that didn't like Na, making up rumours again :rolleyes::rolleyes:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'M DEAD :risas3::risas3::risas3: Ae's boots actually look like something Na would wear though :risas3:
Like @m3lhouse replied to me “ he’s just eccentric...he ain’t hurting nobody”. :)

I wish I was as bold as P’Ae, he/she seem fun to hang out with!

This is funny- initially P’Ae faulted Nadech’s manager for that cut/mark on Nadech’s face then when they realized it was actually due to the rough sleeves, P’Ae smacking his/her jacket sleeves because it made a boo boo on Mr. Perfect’s face - :risas3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlFCveQDymT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=184c5qpqmmrvm

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Please translate please.. im really curious about this.. and why yaya so long in taiwan???
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlF9OnVFOn1/
I didn't understand everything but it seems like Yaya's FC didn't inform by_family when Ya is going to arrive at the Thai airport or if she was going somewhere else after leaving Taiwan; if that's true that is a very snakey thing to do.

ImaBro

sarNie Egg
I hated Ice in LLSR lol, but then I started following her on IG & she seems like a nice person.
For that rumour, you shouldn't dislike Ice cuz it's definitely not her fault. She was already kinda big in the film world I think so she didn't need that rumour nor would she have created it on purpose. It was just people that didn't like Na, making up rumours again :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I don't understand why there are persons hate Nadech or Yaya. These kind of human being. But your replay made me realize..... maybe ice's fc don't understand why i don't like ice.... hahaaa...

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with YadechTaemint.

I get the feeling that Mai is like a legend in Thailand...

I'm not really bothered by Na performing with Mai even though it was slightly awks because of the age gap, but I get where you're coming from.
Legend or not ( she is in my opinion) but considering who her other two guest performers were at that concert, I think it’s an honor that my pra’ek Nadech was her third guest performer. She could have asked any pra’eks and I bet money they would jump at that chance, but she asked Mr. P E R F E C T :love:

Also the first two songs that they sang or dance together were fun songs if you understood the lyrics. The last one was a odd and I think was more cute when he performed it with Yaya ( twice).