[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Sorry off topic but has anyone ever received a bootleg version of Yadech's lakorn from ethaicd? I just wanted to know because I ordered The Rising Sun DVD from them and today I received a bootleg version of the DVD. If you have, did you do something about it? Thanks.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Sorry off topic but has anyone ever received a bootleg version of Yadech's lakorn from ethaicd? I just wanted to know because I ordered The Rising Sun DVD from them and today I received a bootleg version of the DVD. If you have, did you do something about it? Thanks.
Did you mean to buy the boxset? If so, you should not open the bootleg one and return it. Ethaicd looks like they are sold out of the official boxset.

This is what's included for the official.

bonbon

sarNie Egg
This is what I got in the mail today. :sad6:
sadly this is what you get when it’s not the official box set. I have order from the past, got these white dvds with black box. All my Chinese Series are like this too. No official set, just black box with a crappy cut and paste cover. :(

bonbon

sarNie Egg
one time I ordered a Chinese Series and I couldn’t fast forward or rewind it, I don’t know what happened. It was just so weird. I had to sit through eaxh 2 hr dvd with no ff/rewind possible.:confused0::nut: I wasn’t happy. I emailed ethaicd, they would only replace a new one, they won’t refund. :(

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
sadly this is what you get when it’s not the official box set. I have order from the past, got these white dvds with black box. All my Chinese Series are like this too. No official set, just black box with a crappy cut and paste cover. :(
Hmmmm.... they still can't be doing that because it is illegal. Well, I sent them a message hopefully I'll get a response from them tomorrow.

bonbon

sarNie Egg
Hmmmm.... they still can't be doing that because it is illegal. Well, I sent them a message hopefully I'll get a response from them tomorrow.
I had no idea cuz it said no official set on their website. So I thought it was okay. :/ but let us know what they say. Even the Thai series I ordered that aren’t box set are all black box with plain white dvd with a sticker label onto the cd. :( To me it looked homemade lol but I really wanted all those lakorn and series so I let it pass.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Na is recording something for the OPPO 10th anniversary on the 18th :cheer:and he's wearing his favourite pair of jeans :naughty2:
View attachment 19052
View attachment 19053
Bearling (?) has brought Barry to practice singing nasal sounds [I can't seem to phrase the next part in English so lemme just skip it lol; please help @sasuke06 T_T]. At first nong (Na) looked tense but I can completely say that he has a blessing(?); he is a quick learner, he can exceed expectations. He is suitable to be a superstar of Thailand(?) (didn't quite understand "taew na-meuang tai" means). I am happy to be able to work with a skilled person. Let's meet on the 18th with the concert for the 10th year anniversary of OPPO at Paragon Hall.

More praise & love for my man:love:
View attachment 19054
Caption: I would like to praise & applause the skilled pra'ek that was invited as a guest to the concert #iammai #iammaiconcert, nong #nadech. Nong is amazing krap, really amazing.
Cr games9999

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDXyUZF9YH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1235fhwt65olb
Caption: You born to be Superstar @keaw_jung Love you a lot. Playful wherever he goes 5555 #happytobeabletoworktogetherwithPbear
I would like to come to your rescue like Alice my friend before google translator (Hadès) annoys you lol but you already did it well, I repeat you impress me with your level whereas you're not thai/lao. The whole message of this post is like what P'Mai C said, Nadech is "P-E-R-F-E-C-T" haha

I loved Na's adlibs :naughty2: felt like he was speaking to me personally :nut::love:
Look at this video, it's so entertaining to see how these women reacted. They are all in love with Na, I can't translate it because they are too excited :risas3: but just seeing their face should be enough for the others to understand what they were saying. After Na's show ended, one of the woman said "I can't continue anymore the show now after watching this" haha. There is this woman at the end who said that she got the opportunity to meet Na at the swimming pool, she went with her child and she had to monitor her, nevertheless, the only one she was looking at was Na not her child :risas3:

Na's show begins at 1min30s and the women's reactions at 4min07

cr.GMM NEWS Ent

Fangirling :love:

Bang bang....Oh Tai Laew!!! (OMG) :nut:

No no no....not 6pack, 8pack !!! :p

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I would like to come to your rescue like Alice my friend before google translator (Hadès) annoys you lol but you already did it well, I repeat you impress me with your level whereas you're not thai/lao. The whole message of this post is like what P'Mai C said, Nadech is "P-E-R-F-E-C-T" haha

Look at this video, it's so entertaining to see how these women reacted. They are all in love with Na, I can't translate it because they are too excited :risas3: but just seeing their face should be enough for the others to understand what they were saying. After Na's show ended, one of the woman said "I can't continue anymore the show now after whating this" haha. There is this woman at the end who said that she got the opportunity to meet Na at the swimming pool, she went with her child and she had to monitor her, nevertheless, the only one she was looking at was Na not her child :risas3:

Na's show begins at 1min30s and the women's reactions at 4min07

cr.GMM NEWS Ent

Fangirling :love:

Bang bang....Ooohhh :nut:

No no no....not 6pack, 8pack !!! :p

That reminds me of this clip where you can hear a lady say "I am already dead"(?) :risas3: It was after he took the jacket off :naughty2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlAvVuagV79/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1g0qw7a4cjnkl