[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Asianfuse

sarNie Egg
I said once that if Na would not have been an actor or known Yaya, he will be a monk. At his last event, he sang Bird thongchai "love you too much so much" song and the fans laughed at him because there is a moment when the lyrics were "If I was not in Sukhumvit, I will live in a Wat (temple)" :risas3:
clip: https://twitter.com/moonim875/status/1015432097933086721

Sukhumvit is the longest boulevards in Bangkok and where Yaya lives too. People used to see Nadech in Sukhumvit whereas he lives in "Saimai" haha. But Yaya used to go in Saimai too :naughty2: (Nadech buys the bike and then Yaya tries it, sthg like this? haha) #oldpic

cr.rightful owners & urassayas (pic on the right)

The last interview of NY during the siam dara award was so fin that NEWSPLUS has made a clip just for the moment when Na said "I keep my body only for my special one" and then looked at Yaya who was surprise and shy at the same time haha :love: (Then Yaya said off Microphone "I'm sweating" haha, who will not get hot when Na tell things like this in front of the media :p)

cr.NEWSPLUS

That bike yaya is riding is over $18k

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "sasuke06, post: 1310726, участник: 8519"] NY love Violette Wautier, они должны сочетать современные песни с «девяностами», такими как Na said haha

[MEDIA = facebook] 1972726926090923 [/ MEDIA]
cr.urassayas / поделили Barry.Ya

Да, они использовали один и тот же смартфон :).

[MEDIA = YouTube] bspMoxPMxQI [/ MEDIA]
кр. Сувимон Chailert [/ QUOTE]
What is this song?

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
LMAO i swear Leo is like that kid we all know, the one who gets all the attention from this one person and suddenly when the attention has to be shared with other kids he gets all -_- he is getting all agitated but when nadech has to go work, he ends up looking around for nadech and asking when nadech will hurry up n finish work lol
leo ain't about that sharing life y'all!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlCt1BqgdkD/?hl=en&tagged=nadech

really hoping we get a lakorn where nadech plays a guardian to a small kid or something, it'll be so cute

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya's urban style at the airport was simple but very cool today!

cr.mim_sotaya, by_family

Like Nadech said yesterday by teasing Yaya in her IG story, Yaya was "Ki Gnow Gnaaa" on this early morning because she was tired haha :risas3:

cr.tookta_074

She finally made her famous "duck face" haha

cr.by_family

As for Na, he takes care his body (near suvanarbhumi airport) only for his special one :rolleyes:

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "sasuke06, post: 1310726, участник: 8519"] NY love Violette Wautier, они должны сочетать современные песни с «девяностами», такими как Na said haha

[MEDIA = facebook] 1972726926090923 [/ MEDIA]
cr.urassayas / поделили Barry.Ya

Да, они использовали один и тот же смартфон :).

[MEDIA = YouTube] bspMoxPMxQI [/ MEDIA]
кр. Сувимон Chailert [/ QUOTE]
What is this song?

Drive - Violette Wautier #daradailyAwards7 #DDA2017
cr.daradaily official

NY during her performance, "moong miing" :)

cr.Suwimon Chailert

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Na is recording something for the OPPO 10th anniversary on the 18th :cheer:and he's wearing his favourite pair of jeans :naughty2:
IMG_20180710_174004.jpg
IMG_20180710_174806.jpg
Bearling (?) has brought Barry to practice singing nasal sounds [I can't seem to phrase the next part in English so lemme just skip it lol; please help @sasuke06 T_T]. At first nong (Na) looked tense but I can completely say that he has a blessing(?); he is a quick learner, he can exceed expectations. He is suitable to be a superstar of Thailand(?) (didn't quite understand "taew na-meuang tai" means). I am happy to be able to work with a skilled person. Let's meet on the 18th with the concert for the 10th year anniversary of OPPO at Paragon Hall.

More praise & love for my man:love:
IMG_20180710_175615.jpg
Caption: I would like to praise & applause the skilled pra'ek that was invited as a guest to the concert #iammai #iammaiconcert, nong #nadech. Nong is amazing krap, really amazing.
Cr games9999

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDXyUZF9YH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1235fhwt65olb
Caption: You born to be Superstar @keaw_jung Love you a lot. Playful wherever he goes 5555 #happytobeabletoworktogetherwithPbear

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech is the standard of handsomness for many men. A famous thai rapper twopee (Southside) asked to one of Way Thaitanium (daboyway) & Nana (nanarybena) 's twin (Brooklyn, "twintachai") "who is the most handsome between Brooklyn and P'Nadech", the kid replied "Brook", himself :risas3:
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlANDp9nTn6/?taken-by=twopee

"Yaya's perfect house". Yaya said she loves to stay at home that's why she would like to have at her 2nd floor a "home garden" like a glass house where she can cultivate vegetables. Also, at her Pattaya house, she has a place where she can look at the stars.....Pittanomipa or "smoothmuffin" has edited a good clip in reference to the stars scene in Likit Rak the crown princess with the song "thinking out loud" by Ed sheeran. Dawin & Alice, Nadech & Yaya...let's look at the stars haha :love: When you mix real life and lakorn....:naughty2:
clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlCcwecAgRI/?taken-by=smoothmuffin

Last edited: