[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

only for ny

sarNie Egg
LR has only 6.8 wtf????? Do the Chinese fan know that the LR version they watched was heavily cut? I guess they do....
To be honestly,we don't mind this rating on YOUKU.And Tencent have only online exclusive right of broadcasting for LR in China,so it cannot be broadcasting on youku
For me,I’m seldom watch Thai lakorn on youku,it have many add on video,so please don't care this rating

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Two good role models, how to not love both of them?!

@bangkokairways #urassayas #urassaya#urassayaclubdotcom #PGCSR#BlueVolunteers #BangkokAirways #รวมหัวใจไปสร้างฝาย

cr.Bangkok Airways

Samai Kunnnaree

:love: :love: Today.....Nadech.....is shooting his lakorn here na ka, he's handsome but more than this, he's cute and kind.
I asked him an autograph, I thought I would not have got it, he said "I'm very sorry krap (he was working)" 5555
But less than 5 minutes later, he openned the door and entered, he signed me an autograph directly where I was....just by staying next to him, I was dreaming :):):) - at Hospital

Last edited:
hhhhhh DJA and GRGR are my favorite NY lakorn
TNNNK ,in my opinion,was the third loved lakorn,from now ,it going to be LR
For most people around our Chinese fans ,we don't like RS,this lakorn is too boring
we have the same thoughts RS was the most UNWANTED lakorn of NY next is LR and LLSR hehe due to editing issues i think

DJA GRGR and TNNKK i love them all equally I marathon these 3 if I am in the mountain with no internet during my vacation time hehe

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
They are talking about Likit Rak in China:

Ann Thongprasom @ Inside News 21Jun18
cr.AnneThongFC

Ann: The logo of being Nadech Yaya is very strong ka! They are confident about their talents thanks to what they proved since a long time. Just these two play together, they want to watch it, the story may come after but there are also some groups who look at the storyline before, they are not concern of thai celebrities, if they love it, they will choose to watch it
Reporter: do you know that in China, the rating from those who watch and praise LR is high until 8.5 / 10, how do you feel P'Ann?
Ann: Well from what I asked them if it is considered as good and they said yes it is good, therefore I am happy ka because it is the first lakorn from the channel which really go there sthg like this.
Reporter: since the buzz in China is very huge, do you plan for your next project to target the chinese market or try to please the chinese fans ka?
Ann: in real, everything depends on the channel ka, my only duty is to make lakorns for the channel. The next lakorn could not be suitable to chinese's taste but for Likit rak, it was. In real, the chinese people also loves sthg smoothly sthg like that. From some scenes that they love, I can feel that they are romantic and soft. At the beginning, I thought they love sthg very spicy (zaap) but no, it's rak-rak love-love, jin-jin that's what they really adore so it depends on what we do is suitable or not for them

Let's celebrate this success: more than 300Million views, TOP1 in Weibo for many weeks when it was airing etc.... but ch3 doesn't promote it haha

cr.somkiat088

Infos posted today

#TencentVideo ~300 million views
#Weibo ~61.31 million views
#Mello ~30.33 million views
#LINETV ~33.54 million views

cr.cr.somkiat088

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I love how both in the lakorn or real life, they fight and tease each other :risas3: Love me, tease me :p

cr.bung_lakorn

#Throw Back to Rising Sun

cr.yum pooma

At the end, they always take care each other haha. Yaya asked Na at the end of this scene "are you in pain?" :)

cr.bung lakorn
The last part of that beach fight video after Na falls to his knee:naughty2::naughty2:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid