[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
What can we say more than......HOT !!!!! Let's prepare our GIF to celebrate this haha. If only LR had 14-15episodes like the initial plan, we would have watched EP13 with 1 Million views....Damn IT Tencent!! lol
Haha and if we can get an unedited DVD set, I will “live” feed watching- Lol. I may even put myself on a schedule to pace with everyone. :cheer:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
What can we say more than......HOT !!!!! Let's prepare our GIF to celebrate this haha. If only LR had 14-15episodes like the initial plan, we would have watched EP13 with 1 Million views....Damn IT Tencent!! lol
This is what I thought, the hype just started and it already ended:crybaby2: if there are more eps.....:crybaby2::crybaby2:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Haha and if we can get an unedited DVD set, I will “live” feed watching- Lol. I may even put myself on a schedule to pace with everyone. :cheer:
I am waiting for this uncut DVD, I am still hoping and praying:worship2:

I have given ethaicd the link of mim sotaya to put on the list. So hoping.....

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I am waiting for this uncut DVD, I am still hoping and praying:worship2:

I have given ethaicd the link of mim sotaya to put on the list. So hoping.....
Did they tell you they were gonna put their names on the list. I did see one person ordering like 40 units so I was hoping it could be ethaicd...

The channel is acting shadier than ever... dvd orders are usually announced a few weeks before the lakorn ends... LR ended this week and we've heard nothing... I'm just reading to go bash everyone hahahhha it's the channel! It's not Anne who is unwilling it's ch3... same with like fan meets in china it's ch3... both Anne and NY has said that it's up to the channel to send them and they want fans to keep requesting with the channel coz the big numbers of request will help... but I'm like what more do you need? Why do fans need to personally request more when they put you at #1 on twitter and weibo. etc... like what a brain dead company.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I love looking at their merit pictures because there's something so sweet and domesticated about them ahahhahahahaha Their first ever event was one of the best and their recent ones too. NY usually do their NY merits around October or something so if you guys want to meet them and do merits so that you're attach for all lifetimes then go make merit with them ahahha I remember that vietnamese fan traveled so far and slept at the temple for them!! Fan of the year hahahaha