[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Nadech is shameless he will always find a way to make sure he is next to Yaya ahahahhahahhahahaha he even pointed to where she should go LOLOLOLOL Kim's reaction too was hilarious and Yaya was only worried about the confetti ahahhahahahahahha Yeah that Love Mission concert had the most fin moments out of all of the concerts. The part when Nadech wrapped his arms around Yaya when they were next to Alek was hot too ahhahah his arm is so comfortable around her...
Where? I wanna see his arms wrapping around her? Lol Damn, I thought I seen it all but I guess not.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Another one hahaha.

Nadech is looking for Yaya "where are you Yaya?!!!!" he made me smile so hard! if he loses Yaya, he will not be serene.

Yaya used to follow Na everywhere, even when she doesn't have to.....at that moment, she was following Na, it was a natural reflex but then she realised that it was not her spot :risas3:. DAMN IT! These two are just SO CUTE :love:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Another one hahaha.

Nadech is looking for Yaya "where are you Yaya?!!!!" he made me smile so hard! if he loses Yaya, he will not serene.

Yaya used to follow Na everywhere, even if when she doesn't have to.....at that moment, she was following Na, it was a natural reflex but then she realised that it was not her place :risas3:. DAMN IT! These two are just SO CUTE :love:

AHHAHAHAHAHHAH when she forgot her spot LOL hahahaha Ruk jon Lhong ahhahahahaha

But really though that was a really unorganized concert ahhahahaa but the one for this year beats it ahahhahahahahahahha it like gets worse and worse these concerts ahhaa the best one was the year before this love mission one. The one where they were in white and did mini koojin concerts. That was a good show.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg lol you have like a treasure chest of scenes of NAYA somewhere locked up to share hahahaha so awesome. I can’t stop smiling. I’m lookin crazy.
I am telling you, you ask and she delivers ! :clap:

I thought I’ve seen them all, but @sasuke06 always have better quality or longer version of it. Same goes with the pictures she posted.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

But really though that was a really unorganized concert ahhahahaa but the one for this year beats it ahahhahahahahahahha it like gets worse and worse these concerts ahhaa the best one was the year before this love mission one. The one where they were in white and did mini koojin concerts. That was a good show.
When it is not organized, it is better because ch3 actors can behave normally haha. Like if Na wants to stay next to Yaya and wraps his arms around Yaya, he can :thumbup:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

I just watch that last night cause you know... I can’t get enough. I love the boys’ “dance off competition”. Nadech and Yaya’s songs and performances were the best.

The earlier soccer event/show for the koo Jin was cute too. Again, NY and their fan dances( ABC song?) were best of all the koo jins.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I just watch that last night cause you know... I can’t get enough. I love the boys’ “dance off competition”. Nadech and Yaya’s songs and performances were the best.

The earlier soccer event/show for the koo Jin was cute too. Again, NY and their fan dances( ABC song?) were best of all the koo jins.
They are born to be in everything, no wonder why we are addictive to them haha. Nadech with his "shake your booty" :risas3:. Na is a real entertainer, now you understand why he want to play in a real comedy.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech should do comedy, Yaya says it's in his heart already ahahhaha

Like this clip LOL, when he screamed ahhahahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYZbg2sn6T9cpmUCc6c7lhVi4gwQqeDuOnbAf00/?taken-by=natsurpd
It's the movie of Mild, his leading actress in his final project "Mr Peter" but this time it was hers. I have to find a way to watch her movie but it depends if Na has many scenes haha. But yeah, by watching all his behind the scenes, he needs to play in a comedy.

Nai Singh + Petra is in Da place. Look at his inner haha! The real pearl of Asia is not Petra but Nadech :risas3:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
It's the movie of Mild, his leading actress in his final project "Mr Peter" but this time it was hers. I have to find a way to watch her movie but it depends if Na has many scenes haha. But yeah, by watching all his behind the scenes, he needs to play in a comedy.

Nai Singh + Petra is in Da place. Look at his inner haha! The real pearl of Asia is not Petra but Nadech :risas3:

Yeah I would watch that movie coz his character seems funny hahaha Nadech is definitely the pearl of Asia. I should start an ig fan page for Nadech on ig called the Pearl of Asia hahahahaah get him ready for China ahahhaahahahhhaa

lavie93

NY 4ever
OMG i can't believe it, i was actually searching for that clip on YT but i couldn't and then tada @sasuke06 comes in with all stuffs we need. LOL can i call you Yadech's wikipedia? :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: or do you have a Master in researching about NY? :nut::nut::nut:I wonder if you got a full hardrive just for clips/news/blabla of Yadech. :nut::nut::nut:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
OMG i can't believe it, i was actually searching for that clip on YT but i couldn't and then tada @sasuke06 comes in with all stuffs we need. LOL can i call you Yadech's wikipedia? :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: or do you have a Master in researching about NY? :nut::nut::nut:I wonder if you got a full hardrive just for clips/news/blabla of Yadech. :nut::nut::nut:
I was not the 1st one @ccllassiffiedd shared it first and then by seeing all these videos, it makes me want to spazz that event because it was a great CH3 concert for fans haha. Not any hardrive, but you should check these two youtube fan accounts, everything is there: before14feb & pittanomipa. NY inter fans are lucky to have those thai NY fans.

lavie93

NY 4ever

Yaz i'm done :facepalm::facepalm: just like you have all stuffs of Yadech since their debut in your head. When u need it, just click ready and pull it out :facepalm::facepalm:

Dedicate this gif for you :worship2:

lavie93

NY 4ever
I was not the 1st one @ccllassiffiedd shared it first and then by seeing all these videos, it makes me want to spazz that event because it was a great CH3 concert for fans haha. Not any hardrive, but you should check these two youtube fan accounts, everything is there: before14feb & pittanomipa. NY inter fans are lucky to have those thai NY fans.
Dude but at least you know where to find it, like you always have some sources when u need LOL.
Just kidding, but you really have a "wide and deep knowledge" about NY, don't refuse it haha :clap::clap: