[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I wonder what’s going on about ch3 and NY because many fan clubs in my country is going on how ch3 being biased towards Nadech and yaya. Also how ch3 not really promoting likit rak. They also said that ch3 is trying to promote an actor/actress for years but not NY.
* there are many more
Don't know what that is about. The only current problem is how ch3 isn't capitalizing on Likit Ruk's popularity in China, which is the dumbest business move I've ever seen. Chinese fans are asking for them to send NY or the whole cast of LR to China but ch3 is ignoring them.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Omg love all the pics. So sweeeeeeeeet :) thanks for sharing. I’m using my phone and I don’t know how to tag people lol I also don’t want to misspell names lol. The video was soooooo cute. I died laughing and smiling. I still have two episodes of eng sub for LR left......I just can’t move on....knowing it ended.

Ohh yes love the fanfic tkk. Read all of it, and my imagine totally ran wild LOL

I just noticed this thread was moved to old boooo :-(

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg love all the pics. So sweeeeeeeeet :) thanks for sharing. I’m using my phone and I don’t know how to tag people lol I also don’t want to misspell names lol. The video was soooooo cute. I died laughing and smiling. I still have two episodes of eng sub for LR left......I just can’t move on....knowing it ended.

Ohh yes love the fanfic tkk. Read all of it, and my imagine totally ran wild LOL

I just noticed this thread was moved to old boooo :-(
That’s okay, it’s showing up in my right hand side of the page ( phone or monitor) so it’s like it never left. As soon as there’s update, it’ll always be accessible with 1 click :thumbup:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
W
I remember the ch3 concert (it was the one where everyone was wearing ugly af outfits & Yaya did a cover of Violette Wautier's song), Na was sooo touchy then it really surprised me. Like his hands were almost always on her hips in the bts clips. During one of the interviews for the concert where he was with Ya & Kim (I think it was her), I vaguely remember him putting his hands on her hips & pulling her closer to his chest and Ya didn't even flinch or act surprised. My jaw literally dropped to the floor lol, he's usually never that obvious
Where? I want to see lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Wow, I spent an hour to read all comments:clap:

I know, I'm late and my listing for NY lakorn is:

1. GRGR and LR - will explain why
2. DJA
3. RS - I loved it even it was not perfect
4. LLSR - their acting was great and I loved Yaya as Ramin or Petra
5. TNNKK - was sometimes boring and too much time spent on explaining the importance of agriculture etc.

Why I love LR the same as GRGR? Their roles are matured and their acting was great compared to their young age in GRGR. The expression of their eyes and face is so bomb now that they have grown up, not to mention Dawin's tone of voice and sound:love:. And I love their character as Alice and Dawin. Their love for each other is greater than their own life. You see Alice risking her life to save his mom and himself. How much she must love him. And Dawin loves and respect Alice so much that he put all his own need aside, not to touch her and watch from far is enough. Risking his life and even he would die he would not regret. Find a man like that!

This is so romantic:angel10: there are not much of a thorough discussion for them, but I now came to conclusion that Dawin and Alice are like Nadech and Yaya - action speaks louder than words:risas3: hahaha. True, ep12 could have been better and so many parts put in a rush, but after rewatching so many times, it wasn't so bad. All the missing interactions and conversations between them is explained with the archery scene, the letter and the summary when they met at the beach. You have to IMAGINE:risas3:
LR fell short of my expectations but I'm not gonna play myself, it's the 2nd best lakorn to me of NY hahahahahha

DJA, LR, GRGR, LLSR, RS, TORANEE ... I don't even want to list Toranee it's not even enjoyable ahhahaaha

DJA has a weak storyline but everything was what it needed to be...straight forward rom/com with some drama. The whole ensemble played off so well together. NY chemistry made this weak lakorn. If they didn't have NY+ NY chemistry it won't be as iconic as it was because NY were born from this. But GRGR did push Nadech to his top level because the storyline is stronger than DJA.

I rank LR better than GRGR because LR brought out their best/mature acting with /intense chemistry from NY and the medal scene got promoted by me as their best NY scene ever ahhaha formerly, the rock scene in GRGR. GRGR was good in the first half but the second half was really irritating with the storyline. I don't think they accurately represented the characters compared to the book and khun Charles became really unlikeable and fahlada was meh... plus the directing was executed pretty poorly too for the ending episode, screaming I love you into the ocean? NO ahhahaha plus she never recovered her memory... that's a bad love story. It felt really one sided that only khun Charles loved Nangfah/Fahlada... The book, she recovered her memory so I don't know why they chose this direction and they all knew the fans wouldn't like this. LR had major editing issues, but everything else was fine ahhaha the scenes were pretty well done technically and acting... it's the editing sabotaged the flow of everything but if you focus on it like scene by scene it's pretty good. Similar to LLSR... you will not enjoy this if you watched it as a whole episode. But if you focus on just specific scenes, minus the shower scenes in episode 1 had technical issues, were pretty well excecuted too especially the proposal scene that was a nice surprise. Probably one of the best NY scenes too... well executed, acting, dialogue, music.... they even did well with the action scene but they didn't have a good script overall to make the entire lakorn good. It's a shame because if they had taken advantage of a lot of things, LLSR could've been pretty enjoyable too because it was so ridiculous. They are so dumb it's based off of a novel and it's a remake they couldn't think to just copy the book or previous version to make a better script ahahaahha MANY PROBLEMS FEEL DUMB

Pnr

sarNie Egg
hi, i have watched first six episodes with eng subtitles thanks to petra and her friends(i guess that was her name) but then the site went down.. if you guys learn something about rest of the episodes with subs please let us know. my country(turkey) doesn't allow paypal so i cant donate to watch:(

i am dying to watch, already i read nearly every comments. After i learnt what was going on thanks to you, i watched davin&alice scenes to keep up but of course i want to watch it with eng subs and fully enjoy it. i need to admit i had high hopes 'bout the romantic scenes according to their statements, at least more kisses before ending or even making love because they had those kind of scenes while they were petra and ramin. and likit ruk needed to be upper level. butttt despite every problems like editing, bad story lines they had amazing scenes to watch again and again. For example the scene they watch stars and come close gives me goosebumps so pretty and i think they needed to kiss there, it was a total waste.

And these beautiful kissing scenes with bad editing... i mean why?? do thai tv channels have a cencor system which doesn't allow those kind of scenes? for example in turkey if the kissing scenes are too passionate, long or too close. they may have to pay fine. Maybe thats because they didn't show the full version of it. Anyway i really loved the beach scenes, the hug, nose kiss, staring, breathing.. It was really top.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yeah I still can't find that ch3 concert clip on YT :/ I know it's definitely the Love Mission concert; I guess I'll have to dig through IG - I know that vid definitely exists.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
LR fell short of my expectations but I'm not gonna play myself, it's the 2nd best lakorn to me of NY hahahahahha

DJA, LR, GRGR, LLSR, RS, TORANEE ... I don't even want to list Toranee it's not even enjoyable ahhahaaha

DJA has a weak storyline but everything was what it needed to be...straight forward rom/com with some drama. The whole ensemble played off so well together. NY chemistry made this weak lakorn. If they didn't have NY+ NY chemistry it won't be as iconic as it was because NY were born from this. But GRGR did push Nadech to his top level because the storyline is stronger than DJA.

I rank LR better than GRGR because LR brought out their best/mature acting with /intense chemistry from NY and the medal scene got promoted by me as their best NY scene ever ahhaha formerly, the rock scene in GRGR. GRGR was good in the first half but the second half was really irritating with the storyline. I don't think they accurately represented the characters compared to the book and khun Charles became really unlikeable and fahlada was meh... plus the directing was executed pretty poorly too for the ending episode, screaming I love you into the ocean? NO ahhahaha plus she never recovered her memory... that's a bad love story. It felt really one sided that only khun Charles loved Nangfah/Fahlada... The book, she recovered her memory so I don't know why they chose this direction and they all knew the fans wouldn't like this. LR had major editing issues, but everything else was fine ahhaha the scenes were pretty well done technically and acting... it's the editing sabotaged the flow of everything but if you focus on it like scene by scene it's pretty good. Similar to LLSR... you will not enjoy this if you watched it as a whole episode. But if you focus on just specific scenes, minus the shower scenes in episode 1 had technical issues, were pretty well excecuted too especially the proposal scene that was a nice surprise. Probably one of the best NY scenes too... well executed, acting, dialogue, music.... they even did well with the action scene but they didn't have a good script overall to make the entire lakorn good. It's a shame because if they had taken advantage of a lot of things, LLSR could've been pretty enjoyable too because it was so ridiculous. They are so dumb it's based off of a novel and it's a remake they couldn't think to just copy the book or previous version to make a better script ahahaahha MANY PROBLEMS FEEL DUMB
Aha! finally got some explanations as to why some fans didn’t like the second half of GRGR. These issues made sense. I knew she didn’t recovered all her memories from the island, but didn’t know that in the novel, she did. Funny you said shouting at the beach because I didn’t catch that - just thought he was happy. I didn't like that she was too forgiving- I hate hate super Angelic nang’ek ( only in Thai lakorns - lol). Also, I was to too mesmerized looking at a young Nadech to even pick out the flaws in the 2nd half of the lakorn. Lol. I wasn’t around to hear or read comments about it when it aired.

The metal scene is my favorite too in LR . The arrow scene was good, but the fact that he was content just admiring her from afar instead of being with her- didn’t sit too well with me.