[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Ugh Willy was so handsome in his prime!:love: I like that the revenge wasn’t on nang’ek, but she was collateral damage cause she wanted to protect her sister. Whereas KC, pra’ek was out to get nang’ek and that ridiculous morning after dedication. In modern day FL, they can make the R into an “agreed Willing” cause nang’ek agrees to meet pra’ek anyway. FL was a revenge with no action story line unlike KC. Just straight up slap kiss revenge, romance, jealous and arrogant pra’ek. As far as the reason, at least in FL - nang’ek sister did tricked pra’ek dad and he kill him self ( or was it heart failure? It’s been so long) ( gosh can’t believe I watch this with my mom) Lol. KC was kind of rushed to judgment w/o facts until later on. There’s so many various revenge lakorns that copied from each other so if I get one like FL , I am happy.
Do ya know? KC was the game changer for me. Ya owned the show and I totally love miss G.

sorry if Id offend someone but I am not really feeling Mark's character, he kinda felt flat coz I've watched k-drama series with the same theme 'secret love' and Ji Chang Wook nailed that role.

To be honest I was kinda avoiding Ya before because I first discovered Na through RP and kinda like his chemistry with kim (dont kill me now, I dont know what im missing then) and at that time I keep wondering why so many people ship Na and Ya?

After KC, I decided to try LLSR (yes folks, that was my first NY and I might be weird to you but I love Na and Ya's interaction there most especially the proposal scene) however the BTS got me to shipped them so hard LOL and here I am now neglecting all my responsibilities (I am an architecture student about to take my internship and thesis) NY is life :risas3:

According to synopsis of FL, it was due to heart failure the father died. Just reading the plot makes me feel like it was too good to be true if ever NY remake this. OMG, I swear Fai Luang with NY would be a dream come true for me. With nice editing, producer and director of course!
Sorry for the long post, just cant get over my excitement

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Do ya know? KC was the game changer for me. Ya owned the show and I totally love miss G.

sorry if Id offend someone but I am not really feeling Mark's character, he kinda felt flat coz I've watched k-drama series with the same theme 'secret love' and Ji Chang Wook nailed that role.

To be honest I was kinda avoiding Ya before because I first discovered Na through RP and kinda like his chemistry with kim (dont kill me now, I dont know what im missing then) and at that time I keep wondering why so many people ship Na and Ya?

After KC, I decided to try LLSR (yes folks, that was my first NY and I might be weird to you but I love Na and Ya's interaction there most especially the proposal scene) however the BTS got me to shipped them so hard LOL and here I am now neglecting all my responsibilities (I am an architecture student about to take my internship and thesis) NY is life :risas3:

According to synopsis of FL, it was due to heart failure the father died. Just reading the plot makes me feel like it was too good to be true if ever NY remake this. OMG, I swear Fai Luang with NY would be a dream come true for me. With nice editing, producer and director of course!
Sorry for the long post, just cant get over my excitement
I totally understand you, I discovered Na in RP with Kim and I liked them together. This is a pair I would love to see onscreen in another lakorn again.

Because I found him cute, it led me to watch GRGR and from there, I watched all of NY lakorns. Before that, I did not watch DJA even that I have seen Tara Himalaj when it aired. I had prejudice that Yaya looked too good like a barbie to be a good actresso_O yes, I was wrong:fighting3:

And I loved her in KC and Mark did a decent job. I found him very attractive in his blue coloured shirts:)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Touchy Yaya is the best Yaya :love::love: I even love her more than touchy Nadech hehehe. And I 100% agree about her smile; it's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in the industry so far :love:

I am up for NY being in Fai Luang :thumbup: I remember loving it when I watched it a few years ago so as long as they get the right production team & editor, it's a go for me

lavie93

NY 4ever
Talking about their relationship's status, i think it's not important anymore, i always love and support the way they keep things between them as lowkey/private as possible. Just see and juge what they do to each other, it's more important than what they said. I read somewhere on a fanpage of NY, the admin of this fanpage actually posted a slogan about NY's rlship, sth like: "Dont trust what NY said, just follow what they do and you'll understand, it's more than words". I couldn't agree more. :)
And no matter what will come in the future, Na and Ya will always be ONE OF A KIND to each other (You can rewatch the 3Zaap show of RS, Ya actually said that when they asked her what she thinks about Nadech). Let's wait, be patient and see their happy ending hhaha :pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Touchy Yaya is the best Yaya :love::love: I even love her more than touchy Nadech hehehe. And I 100% agree about her smile; it's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in the industry so far :love:

I am up for NY being in Fai Luang :thumbup: I remember loving it when I watched it a few years ago so as long as they get the right production team & editor, it's a go for me
@lavie93 ofc you can! :thumbup:. I should work on my signature too haha. It's just that there are too many sweet NY's moments, I can't choose.

Btw....touchy Nadech is damn HOT too haha

But yeah, when Nadech stares at Yaya is the BEST!

But Yaya too hehe, so sweet!

At the end, I cannot choose.....so let them touch each other, the best option :love:

This is not just a simple hug,they are 2 in 1 here haha.

cr.bung lakorn

I am still in Likit Rak haha

I think each day, we should share this pic haha.

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I remember the ch3 concert (it was the one where everyone was wearing ugly af outfits & Yaya did a cover of Violette Wautier's song), Na was sooo touchy then it really surprised me. Like his hands were almost always on her hips in the bts clips. During one of the interviews for the concert where he was with Ya & Kim (I think it was her), I vaguely remember him putting his hands on her hips & pulling her closer to his chest and Ya didn't even flinch or act surprised. My jaw literally dropped to the floor lol, he's usually never that obvious

I remember the ch3 concert (it was the one where everyone was wearing ugly af outfits & Yaya did a cover of Violette Wautier's song), Na was sooo touchy then it really surprised me. Like his hands were almost always on her hips in the bts clips. During one of the interviews for the concert where he was with Ya & Kim (I think it was her), I vaguely remember him putting his hands on her hips & pulling her closer to his chest and Ya didn't even flinch or act surprised. My jaw literally dropped to the floor lol, he's usually never that obvious
Video please dear? :angel10::angel10:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, touchy Nadech is hot too. But his stares......cannot describe:love:

Wasn't that the CH3 concert in 2016 with Yaya in glowy red/black and Nadech in glowy blue/silver? I loved his reply there..."ask Yaya, I am ready when she is":aaaaa:

Nadech in 2018 is "khon ching 2018", his answers are always obvious, more than Yaya.

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
I would feel ripped off again if they don't end up together in real life! How could you friendzone Nadech?? He is amazing all round. If you watch bts clips/videos, when they are talking to eachother, other stars kind of stand around and don't interrupt them, it's like they are in their own zone.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It
It’s Kim with them. I saw that clip. I was “wooo” too when I saw it.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Tks alot @sasuke06. I love the way they talk to each other, they're so in harmony with one another, cute n so nature omg.:love:
Can i use these gifs for my signature pls?
I can stare at your gift all day coz it makes my dry romance life not dry anymore ahahhahaha They have a very very sweet chemistry. They can understand each other just by a quick glance. I remember during the daradaily award show, yaya was yawning and nadech turned his head to her and asked her if she's cold and she nodded. I bet if Yaya wasn't wearing the fancy LV dress and it wasn't a public event he would let yaya wear his suit..

Well I can understand yaya ahaha.. When you're in Jungfrau and cold you just wanna be cuddling but since they were working they had to restrained themselves but they cannot be separated or be too far from each other and sneaking to lock arms.

As for the bts of the kiss scenes. I can understand why both Nadech and Yaya still blushing after all these years. ehhmm.. though I highly doubt that they never kissed in real life.. (If you pay attention to the 3 zaap interview instead of saying "we never done 'something' that intimate before which makes us so shy" Nadech and Yaya said, "we never 'act' that intimate before.") :):):):) Both of them are very very private about their relationship though I'm secretly praying that one day when they can be more comfortable with the idea of "showing their relationship as it is" like Mark and Kim or Pok and Margie they're not selling some PDA but just very carefree where they don't have to be concerned of what people would think about them or they're relationship will ruin their reputation and career. Just do as you like it. When they feel like cuddling they cuddle and when they eat they just eat ahaha..

I can only hope for the best for them two. I saw yaya commented on kim's ig asking if she can go with MK and PM ahahaha. Triple date sounds fun! :cheer:

I enjoy Nadech and Kim pairing too though! Nadech and Margie will be something new too.

Looking forward to more lakorns from them two as a pair or not. I will watch them hehe..

I wonder how long it will take me to finally have another NY lakorn though :(

Sorry for the long POV

Iemssis

sarNie Egg
I wonder what’s going on about ch3 and NY because many fan clubs in my country is going on how ch3 being biased towards Nadech and yaya. Also how ch3 not really promoting likit rak. They also said that ch3 is trying to promote an actor/actress for years but not NY.
* there are many more