[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
It's not your problem JM can deal with it himself he is rich and handsome it's easy for him to have some girlfriend who knows might be he is like Nadech a very private person he probably has a gf already a non showbiz one just like Mario we dont know who is gf but he has i followed him in IG he never showed his gf there.
I think so, i think all the guys in thailand entertainment ady have girlfriends

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
Lowkey want to see some of their cute pics BUT I respect their privacy more so seeing them together while working or having a family trip and also them in the pics that Mae Kaew posts in her IG is enough for me. Normally I would go crazy for cute pics but somehow when it comes to NY I'm satisfied with everything they decided to post or not to post. Maybe cause I know that their love is so strong that I can actually feel it HAHAHA

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
With NY they are so private that when they just look at each other fans go crazy... like sometime nadech doesn't walk her to her car but he watches her walk all the way to her car to make sure she's safe before he takes his eyes away hahaha

Follow this account for bts fin stories. She lives in the city where they're currently shooting nakee2 and she's stalking the set. She said that although they forbid any picture snaps, nadech was taking pictures so yaya went to tell on him ahhahaha and when they had dinner last night, she said nadech was feeding yaya kao piek sen...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZXEfxlFj99/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn
U can read thai??

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
With NY they are so private that when they just look at each other fans go crazy... like sometime nadech doesn't walk her to her car but he watches her walk all the way to her car to make sure she's safe before he takes his eyes away hahaha

Follow this account for bts fin stories. She lives in the city where they're currently shooting nakee2 and she's stalking the set. She said that although they forbid any picture snaps, nadech was taking pictures so yaya went to tell on him ahhahaha and when they had dinner last night, she said nadech was feeding yaya kao piek sen...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZXEfxlFj99/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn
Awwww that was so sweettt. thanks for the info:icon12::love:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Iheartyadech Oh yeah, thanks god, Yaya has finally decided to upload a couple pic, but this is the reason why all her couple pics with Nadech are so precious. It has more values because her couple pics are rare items, so we enjoy it a lot! :aaaaa:

First pic took by Mae Pla and the 2nd one by Mae Kaew. Their mothers are as happy as their children. This is the reason which makes the love between NY looks so warmfull. Their family love together a lot and everything NY does, they always implies their family in their activities, that's why their love looks so STRONG and BEAUTIFUL. (sure they have moments without their family too but they will never share it with us looooool, they prefer to look at their sweet moments in private :naughty2:)

From Yaya's T-shirt "we are in love" :naughty2::love::nut:(https://www.instagram.com/p/BZX_DlRl34-/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn)

All the credits go to the righful owners

They are actually in Loey province, Chiang Khan city to shoot Nakee2. And you know what, chiang khan is the city where Nadech has helped his friends Sai pan to shoot her master degree's project, with his beautiful song "long rak loey" (fall in love)...wish he will sing this song to Yaya there hihihi :love:

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I have been waiting for Yaya to post a photo of just them in Hk! Wish came true. :love::love::love:

View attachment 7136
Credit: urassayas IG
I know right...though I can’t help but wish it was a different pic. This was just almost the same as mae kaew’s post but this one yaya was sitting very close to nadech.
I think I was mostly hoping for the super rare pic of nadech with just mae pla (though I know that won’t happen), like the one with mae keaw with yaya.

Yaya’s “we r in love” shirt is getting me all sort of delusional thoughts ^.^ hehe

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I know right...though I can’t help but wish it was a different pic. This was just almost the same as mae kaew’s post but this one yaya was sitting very close to nadech.
I think I was mostly hoping for the super rare pic of nadech with just mae pla (though I know that won’t happen), like the one with mae keaw with yaya.

Yaya’s “we r in love” shirt is getting me all sort of delusional thoughts ^.^ hehe
I think mae pla is also a very shy person...yaya a bit like her but yaya will not be shy on the screen..if mae pla take a photo with only nadech, reporters are going to ask them about it..she is too shy to handle it hahaha

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mins, you have so much information about NY, and I'm glad you are sharing them here with international fans.
They've brought back so much memories and smiles on my face.

Nadech is one of the most generous person. Margie and many have mentioned that Nadech would insisted on paying or pick up the tabs for everyone.
Mae Kaew has many sisters, but I've never seen the men in their lives in the pictures. Nadech has supported his birth mother and her family, his aunts families and cousins. He has a heart of gold, very generous and responsible.

ET is such a volatile profession and it's wise that he has plans and invested for the future. He has invested in gold which is less risky than stocks market, and land. He has a house next to his parents, and many souvenirs, gifts, momentos from fans and sponsors are kept there.

People who say that yaya is gonna get with or should get with a hiso guy are really looking down on her coz they assume she's basically like a lot of actresses who aim to marry up while also saying that nadech isn't good enough for her. She and nadech aren't flashy people despite being very rich. Nadech is very rich himself now since he's earned so much and he's not frivolous. Even his porsche was second hand. He's frugal but he's not cheap. His watches alone are more than some peoples cars. He dresses very hickish every now and then but he has some bougie tastes too ahaha If he likes or really wants to buy something he'll go all out for his loved ones and he's a gentleman. Margie even said that when they're out eating as a group he always insist to pay for everyone. Even if some people look down on nadech for not being from bkk, khon kaen isn't a small town it's one of the biggest cities in the country and yeah he was brought up comfortably. If he was poor, you think his family would be able to afford to go on vacations to Japan every year when he was little ahaha going to japan even for americans is not cheap. Yaya likes his hickish ways sorry hahaha watch their ratree samosorn interview with the cast of 4hjhkk and just watch how yaya reacts to nadech she loves it when he speaks esan.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Mins, you have so much information about NY, and I'm glad you are sharing them here with international fans.
They've brought back so much memories and smiles on my face.

Nadech is one of the most generous person. Margie and many have mentioned that Nadech would insisted on paying or pick up the tabs for everyone.
Mae Kaew has many sisters, but I've never seen the men in their lives in the pictures. Nadech has supported his birth mother and her family, his aunts families and cousins. He has a heart of gold, very generous and responsible.

ET is such a volatile profession and it's wise that he has plans and invested for the future. He has invested in gold which is less risky than stocks market, and land. He has a house next to his parents, and many souvenirs, gifts, momentos from fans and sponsors are kept there.
Getting married with a hi-so guy is not necessary happy, see the examples of janie and aff, the most important is yaya can be together with the one she love, not because of the other party has a good background and rich. Nowadays, rich people are not necessarily good because most of them are spoiled and flirty.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yaya have three new lakorn? I heard that lai kinnaree will not cast tik as a main lead? I strongly hope that it will not be mark :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
I don't really mind if it is Mark because I did like their chemistry & characters in KC. However, I'm scared that it will make MY shippers crazier & scarier than they are now

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Can some kind-hearted soul out here translate this
https://instagram.com/p/BZcmZu_lGSw/

I’m very curious as to what it’s about. Please n thank u :) <3
This is the rate cost per event of the ten most expensive actors in thai ET this year according to "kaomai".
1 Aump
2 Nadech (300 000 bahts)
3 Yaya (250 000 bahts)
4 Mai Davika
5 Poo Praiya
6 Min Pechaya
7 Mario
8 Mark
9 Kimberley
10 James Ji

NY are everywhere in Thailand :)

Couple T shirt :love::love::love::love: (Yaya wore this ah dee dahs Tshirt yesterday whereas Nadech wore it on today morning.)

How many "love" T shirt do NY have lool?! ( I FEEL LOVE , We are in LOVE, Lover ) They are so in love :love::naughty2:

credits keaw_jung & nat_tha_karn

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really mind if it is Mark because I did like their chemistry & characters in KC. However, I'm scared that it will make MY shippers crazier & scarier than they are now
I dont like mark pair up with yaya, other guys i can accept, and my fans would be crazy, some china fans even go to the extend of hurting nadech or threatening him by tagging mae keaw ig

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
i actually just came back from the rising sun forum and it has 1000 plus pagess ?? but I had fun reading the comments and i've got a lot of infos about NY. There were a lot of NY's translated article back then. It seems that those who helped in translation were not here anymore. Its amazing how some of you are still here and keep supporting ny since their early career :clap::clap::clap:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
i actually just came back from the rising sun forum and it has 1000 plus pagess ?? but I had fun reading the comments and i've got a lot of infos about NY. There were a lot of NY's translated article back then. It seems that those who helped in translation were not here anymore. Its amazing how some of you are still here and keep supporting ny since their early career :clap::clap::clap:
Wow, you read through 1000 pages? Dang, I heart them but that's a lot of pages and I didn't bother going in there when I watched the lakorn. Good for you if you did :nut:. I came back to watch Thai lakorns late 2015 and missed all the actions.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya have three new lakorn? I heard that lai kinnaree will not cast tik as a main lead? I strongly hope that it will not be mark :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
I hope if it has to be someone older then it's Andrew. At least he's single and there won't be any lips-to-lips kissing cause Andrew does not do them :).