[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@Mins I grew up watching thai lakorns, watched what my mom watched. Her selections were limited to what were available in the stores and at a young age, I probably couldn't tell what was good or bad and just followed the love story - because most, if not all, Thai lakorns have one.

I just recently returned back to watching Thai lakorns because I now have some leisure.

I saw NNS Ken and Janie, but it must have been a blur to me cause I don't remember anything from it except for the beginning scene when he wore white suit at the dance where he first met her. I didn't feel the chemistry because quite honestly, Janie never seem happy or cheerful when I see her in lakorns.

But, I am glad there's someone like you and @sasuke06 to provide detailed information in this thread relating to NY or lakorns because I can't read Thai or know anyone from Thailand where I would get Thai scoops from. I learn a lot by reading your comments that I know I wouldn't get them from IG or FB - so thank you!

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with everything being said except that I personally don't mind seeing Yaya reunited with Mark or James Ji. Sure some MY and YJ fans can be crazy, but I feel that those tend to be a minority. I know for a fact that a small group of NY fans can also be crazy and have attacked actresses that worked with Nadech before so the crazy antis are in every ship but luckily they tend to be a minority and the rest of the fans are generally nice and open-minded. Plus, if viewers ship her with other actors, it means that she succeeded in creating believable chemistry with those actors. Nadech was shipped with Kim when their lakorn aired because they both succeeded in creating really good chemistry in their lakorn. I don't think we should worry about it.

I agree that unfortunately, there are not many great and flexible actors at CH3 other than Nadech. Its for this reason that I hoped Yaya would get to do Nakee 2 with Weir since I really liked him in his lakorns with ch7. Having said that, out of all actors Yaya has been paired with, I personally feel that she has strongest chemistry with Nadech, then Mark and James Ji. I liked Mario in RS so I would love to see Yaya with him too if there is a chance of that happening.
MY and JY fans are not minority, they are crazy in the way that they photoshop the photo and create a lot of video, i never heard other people ship na with other actresses, u can see from ig...

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Omg, seriously, nadech play second to jj ahahhaha, the most ridiculous is they anti nadech whereas support mai warit to act with yaya, i have no problem with him but dont you think he look a bit strange and he nt even a good male lead yet
Omg, seriously, nadech play second to jj ahahhaha, the most ridiculous is they anti nadech whereas support mai warit to act with yaya, i have no problem with him but dont you think he look a bit strange and he nt even a good male lead yet

This is the delusional thoughts of Anti Nadech
:BangHead:

Don't waste your time with those lunatics:fighting3::fighting3::BangHead:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
If yaya work with james ma mario kenp and other guys i will support except mark and jj dont you think that mark and jj has a crush on yaya? I can see clearly from their lakorn bts, they love touching her or flirting her, which is the thing i can not stand it. :BangHead::BangHead:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
@Nadechlover I understand that it can be annoying but I personally don't think shipping Yaya with other actors as an onscreen couple is bad as long as the fans remain respectful of Yaya's real-life partner. Photoshopping pics and making vids is normal shipping behavior that we see everytime 2 actors have good chemistry. JJ has a lot of fans nowadays shipping him with Great as a funny little joke and both guys have said that they find it funny. If you watch Xmen: First Class the movie, lots of fans ship James Mcavoy and Michael Fassbender even though James had a wife and a son at the time and Michael has gf. You will find millions of photoshopped pics, fanfics and vids shipping them on Tumblr lol. Both men are always gracious about the fans shipping them together and find it really funny. Sometimes they even tease the fans by posting pics on social media of the two of them hanging out and labeling it as "bromance". Same thing with Game of Thrones' Daenerys and Jon Snow. Everyone knows that they both have their respective partners but again you will see millions of photoshopped vids and pics by fans shipping them together.

Nowadays with the rise of social media and sites like Tumblr, Twitter, FB and of course Youtube, shipping "fantasy" or fake couples has become a culture of its own. We see it done all the time with South Korean actors and idols as well as Hollywood actors and actresses. Jun Ji Hyun from kdrama my love from the stars was shipped a lot with Kim Soo-hyun (male lead) even though shes married. Fans filled Tumblr with photoshots and fanart of the two together but they never attacked her husband and family. Sometimes we even see same-sex kpop idols getting shipped lol and the idols promote it by acting extra friendly with each other in events to tease the fans :risas3:

Nadech and Kimberly have lots of fans shipping them on Youtube. Just search for "Nadech Kimberly" vids and you will find many fan-made vids of the two of them together. You will also see comments of how they look great together and how their fans are hoping for a reunion on screen. Here is an example of one shipping vid and you can check out the comments at the bottom:

Like I said, for me, as long as the fans are respectful to NY, I don't mind it if they ship them with other celebs ;)

If yaya work with james ma mario kenp and other guys i will support except mark and jj dont you think that mark and jj has a crush on yaya? I can see clearly from their lakorn bts, they love touching her or flirting her, which is the thing i can not stand it. :BangHead::BangHead:

I only want YaRio other than NY who cares if M and JJ are flirting with Yaya they will just end up a loser:icon12: Yaya only loves her teerak Nadech:icon12: her 1 of a kind boyfriend:icon12: good thing about Yaya even guys like to flirt with her she is never a FLIRTY:clap:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
@Nadechlover I understand that it can be annoying but I personally don't think shipping Yaya with other actors as an onscreen couple is bad as long as the fans remain respectful of Yaya's real-life partner. Photoshopping pics and making vids is normal shipping behavior that we see everytime 2 actors have good chemistry. JJ has a lot of fans nowadays shipping him with Great as a funny little joke and both guys have said that they find it funny. If you watch Xmen: First Class the movie, lots of fans ship James Mcavoy and Michael Fassbender even though James had a wife and a son at the time and Michael has gf. You will find millions of photoshopped pics, fanfics and vids shipping them on Tumblr lol. Both men are always gracious about the fans shipping them together and find it really funny. Sometimes they even tease the fans by posting pics on social media of the two of them hanging out and labeling it as "bromance". Same thing with Game of Thrones' Daenerys and Jon Snow. Everyone knows that they both have their respective partners but again you will see millions of photoshopped vids and pics by fans shipping them together.

Nowadays with the rise of social media and sites like Tumblr, Twitter, FB and of course Youtube, shipping "fantasy" or fake couples has become a culture of its own. We see it done all the time with South Korean actors and idols as well as Hollywood actors and actresses. Jun Ji Hyun from kdrama my love from the stars was shipped a lot with Kim Soo-hyun (male lead) even though shes married. Fans filled Tumblr with photoshots and fanart of the two together but they never attacked her husband and family. Sometimes we even see same-sex kpop idols getting shipped lol and the idols promote it by acting extra friendly with each other in events to tease the fans :risas3:

Nadech and Kimberly have lots of fans shipping them on Youtube. Just search for "Nadech Kimberly" vids and you will find many fan-made vids of the two of them together. You will also see comments of how they look great together and how their fans are hoping for a reunion on screen. Here is an example of one shipping vid and you can check out the comments at the bottom:

Like I said, for me, as long as the fans are respectful to NY, I don't mind it if they ship them with other celebs ;)
I dont stop them for shipping, but they have go to the extend too much, they photoshop the photo by making comment which personally attack their respective partners. At least NK fans are more wiser and rational than MY fans.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I only want YaRio other than NY who cares if M and JJ are flirting with Yaya they will just end up a loser:icon12: Yaya only loves her teerak Nadech:icon12: her 1 of a kind boyfriend:icon12: good thing about Yaya even guys like to flirt with her she is never a FLIRTY:clap:
Yaya treat them as good friend and play with them just normal bro sis relationship

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling

I think you never see how horrible those fans are, they are not simply shipping.....

Rating high or low is depend on luck, whether they have chosen a good script, tawan deard and grgr in 2011, even though tawan deard has high rating but the one famous and with many awards is grgr because ny good acting, i personally think nadech acting is the best but he really did not get the good script always, and his production is so little..

I cant blame if some say that :BangHead:Thai lakorns are boring:fighting3: not worth watching its corny :fighting3:scripts are not good well before i became a hard core NYer i never watch lakorns i only watched kdramas what makes me watch lakorns is mainly because of:icon12::icon12: NY i dont care if the scripts and the story sucks:icon12::naughty2::love::pancarta::pancarta::clap::thumbup:

Anyway, I hope khun aew and anne are doing their best editing job right now. I think it'll air starting january or february latest... the last few weeks a lot of Likit Ruk crew have expressed that they missed this production so they must be going through their current work... the last production with anne and khun aew as a duo was abb ruk online and it was not good. It was very draggy, chaotic, and just too much. Khun aew tried some weird editing tricks that just didn't work. I hope they know how to restrain themselves and just put out something decent, please. ahahhaa

After the failure of RS and LLSR i dont have high hopes on Likit Ruk anymore I guess i will be forever be disappointed :fighting3::fighting3:with Thai lakorns in general my only happiness is only :icon12:NY are having lakorn together that made us fin:love: expecting too much of excellent out comes will only piss:BangHead: me because this is beyond our control I will be just very thankful that ch3 and producers and even advertisers love NY to work together :icon12:as much as we love NY.:icon12:Sorry to Nakee 2 i also dont expect it to be a perfect movie of NY:BangHead: i would rather want NY to do another genre of a movie like Mr and Mrs Smith:love: romantic action comedy Nakee looks boring:fighting3: perfect for Teaw's boring personality peace to her fans:angel10:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
JJ is not a type a person who flirt. He may have a little chemistry with his co-stars from BTS, but he's not really active on IG that much. He barely like yaya or his co stars post on IG.
Yes, sorry for making that comment, i mainly means the other guy not jj

JJ is not a type a person who flirt. He may have a little chemistry with his co-stars from BTS, but he's not really active on IG that much. He barely like yaya or his co stars post on IG.
good to know that sorry if i am wrong i have nothing against JJ only i have noticed he looks very feminine that's the problem of being overly handsome:fighting3::fighting3:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I feel funny when they keep wanting to remake sawan biang and want MY cast in it. For god sake, this lakorn has been remade for how many times ady, its time to move on the scriptwriters

MY and JY fans are not minority, they are crazy in the way that they photoshop the photo and create a lot of video, i never heard other people ship na with other actresses, u can see from ig...
Sorry but MY and JY are in fact MINORITY that is why they create something to attract attention to provoke NYers they are just LOSERS:fighting3::fighting3:they dont deserve our attention:BangHead: .........:coleman::clap::cheer:NY is confirmed to be the MAJORITY:aaaaa::clap::thumbup: just #REALtlak

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry but MY and JY are in fact MINORITY that is why they create something to attract attention to provoke NYers they are just LOSERS:fighting3::fighting3:they dont deserve our attention:BangHead: .........:coleman::clap::cheer:NY is confirmed to be the MAJORITY:aaaaa::clap::thumbup: just #REALtlak
They can be loud and usually create false news that NY sometimes have to deal with. For example, they created the false news saying that "Nadech had already has a girlfriend and used yaya as a cover up." Another false news that they made after KC was that yaya and Nadech's mom had problems with each other. I remembered watching yaya answering those questions from the reporter after KC, and I felt those reporters gave her difficult time answering those questions.

I dont stop them for shipping, but they have go to the extend too much, they photoshop the photo by making comment which personally attack their respective partners. At least NK fans are more wiser and rational than MY fans.

dont stop them to become CRAZY:fighting3: like editing and photshopping some pictures it's their freedom to be stupid:fighting3: fanclubs who are delusional dont waste your time minding them just focus on :icon12::clap:happy shipping NY:cheer::celebrate16:

They can be loud and usually create false news that NY sometimes have to deal with. For example, they created the false news saying that "Nadech had already has a girlfriend and used yaya as a cover up." Another false news that they made after KC was that yaya and Nadech's mom had problems with each other. I remembered watching yaya answering those questions from the reporter after KC, and I felt those reporters gave her difficult time answering those questions.

DONT WASTE your Time with FAKE NEWS:fighting3:you are smart enough to know what is true or false:celebrate16:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
As long as NY love each other is ok, but i think the one with problem between mum and gf is mk couple hahahha