[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
For those who love to listen Nadech speak in english. Here it is an OST "I am the perfect one" from his Movie "Mr Peter's project" for his master degree sung by himself! You rock man!!

Nadech Kugimiya - I am the perfect one

A little break to Hong Kong

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
When I first saw "mr peter project" I was so impressed. Nadech wrote the screenplay himself n co-compose the ost for it. Also with the help of his friends they made a big-screen worthy movie. The cinematography n feel of the entire movie was very impressive. The movie was hilarious, I recommend to anyone who want to see more of nadech n his skills n also if it have free time- definitely will fill your time with laughter. :)

Tanya

sarNie Egg
I would like to know too, since I never watched it because of bad quality video. Who translated it before? If files .srt are still avalaible, it will necessary only synchronize it with new hd videos
The name of the subber wasn't available on the videos, as far as I can remember (I can be wrong though) Maybe Viki subbed it? Viki used to host quite a few lakorns, although they've recently taken them down.
NYInterFC uploaded Duang Jai Akkanee with better quality some time ago, so they can do the same with TNKK? Or maybe SJDK Fansub?

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@Lyly_isthebest When he will stop his carreer as a actor, he will for sure become a producer for ch3. Maybe Yaya will be his screenwriter, this is one of her dream.. Their future business together as Husband & Wife :thumbup:
Lol ikr :D I don't know whether to give your post a funny or agree or like ...so many mixed emotions LOL

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
The name of the subber wasn't available on the videos, as far as I can remember (I can be wrong though) Maybe Viki subbed it? Viki used to host quite a few lakorns, although they've recently taken them down.
NYInterFC uploaded Duang Jai Akkanee with better quality some time ago, so they can do the same with TNKK? Or maybe SJDK Fansub?
I found a playlist with TNKK full video english hardsubbed (low quality) and the subber is wishboniko. I don't know what happened to her. TNKK goes on air today on channel 3, right?

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
just finished KC for the sec time and still amazed with yaya acting. I hope she'll get her first acting award this year. Her performance as khun jee was FLAWLESS.

Thank you all for the pics and vid ! Just knowing NY were together for 4 days 24/7 makes me really happy

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
just finished KC for the sec time and still amazed with yaya acting. I hope she'll get her first acting award this year. Her performance as khun jee was FLAWLESS.

Thank you all for the pics and vid ! Just knowing NY were together for 4 days 24/7 makes me really happy
Yaya already won an acting award for CK her first-ever acting award :cheer::clap::thumbup:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
has anyone seen nadech's short movie for his project(?) yet? its called "postcard"
i've just recently watched it n ............WOW :thumbup::clap:
i especially like the ost he wrote for it (not really sure but that is what i heard from the comment section), it sound so nice and soothing.
unfortunately there isnt any eng sub that i could find so i dont understand what he is saying lol but there isnt a lot of dialogue (thank god) and the acting and cinematography is EVERYTHING....so soothing
its only 30mins long so if u have nothing to do and r in the mood for some sentimental movie, i recommend this.. its definitely a heartfelt movie worth watching :thumbup::)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
has anyone seen nadech's short movie for his project(?) yet? its called "postcard"
i've just recently watched it n ............WOW :thumbup::clap:
i especially like the ost he wrote for it (not really sure but that is what i heard from the comment section), it sound so nice and soothing.
unfortunately there isnt any eng sub that i could find so i dont understand what he is saying lol but there isnt a lot of dialogue (thank god) and the acting and cinematography is EVERYTHING....so soothing
its only 30mins long so if u have nothing to do and r in the mood for some sentimental movie, i recommend this.. its definitely a heartfelt movie worth watching :thumbup::)
This short story is by Saipan who is also a famous nangek . Na was helping her , he play along side namtarn who is also Chanel 3 nangek . They won an award for this . I wish na next nangek would be namtarn .all of them go to the same uni and it's part of their project .