[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Not to freak anyone out or anything BUT
View attachment 26833

This. Is. It.
Like holy mathar of all that is good
Quoting @m3lhouse "On twitter the top 5 feedback on the movie is: 1. CGI is high quality 2. Nadech is handsome 3. Yaya was the right actress to portray the role 4. The storytelling was good. 5. Off's direction. The audience has spoken:thumbup:"

Since I have not seen the movie yet, but #2 on the twitter feedback, I knew :love:.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Someone said, they only count some major city that would give the movies grossing share to movies producers,because they sell movies to local cinemas on fixed price.
you have wrong information, they would give the movies grossing share to movies producers from all the city of thailand, and they sell movies to other country on fixed price, so nakee2 really break the record, so stop saying nonsense things because you only got information from someone who didnt even have the credibility

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Searchgroup ent upload the opening gala . U can to see more bts .
To me nakee is the first ever thai film to hit the 100 mil mark in two days . I think it took pee mak 4 days .
Btw ya say during watching the movies , na was touch by taew and ken scene . She could hear na with the sniffle lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Searchgroup ent upload the opening gala . U can to see more bts .
To me nakee is the first ever thai film to hit the 100 mil mark in two days . I think it took pee mak 4 days .
Btw ya say during watching the movies , na was touch by taew and ken scene . She could hear na with the sniffle lol
I am glad their scene made an impact on someone ;) From all the Twitter feedbacks I didn’t know they were in the movie. j/k:)

So someone is fibbing.... Nadech said he laughed during the entire movie when they did the Q&A

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I am glad their scene made an impact on someone ;) From all the Twitter feedbacks I didn’t know they were in the movie. j/k:)

So someone is fibbing.... Nadech said he laughed during the entire movie when they did the Q&A
Lol Na was making those exciting sound or laugh in some part but he was touch by taew and ken scene . A news media interview a little girl after she watch it , she feel sorry for taew character and ya .

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Meanwhile.....Nakee2 got more than 200M bahts in only 4days and the day is not over hahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpMKkTcAbY6/?taken-by=majorgroup
majorgroup
ปรากฏการณ์ “เจ้าแม่นาคี” ฟีเวอร์ที่ เมเจอร์ ซีนีเพล็กซ์ ทั่วประเทศจนคำรามทั่วประเทศไปแล้วกว่า 200 ล้าน! #นาคี2วันนี้ใครๆ ก็พูดถึงอย่าพลาด!

majorgroup
"Naga the mother" phenomenon. Fever at Major Cineplex in the whole country until it already roared in the whole country by getting 200M! #Nakee2 today, everybody are talking about it, don't miss it!

200M in 4days !!! WTF?! It's too big I know!

Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable! Congratulation :thumbup:

From Khun Dang to NY. Look at how she praises them. She said "Ohoh" 3 times by talking about their acting skills in only 1 minute haha.

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BpKcvRyFmw5/?taken-by=moonimzny

"But This time, I think I will choose Nadech Yaya. I think that they are very perfect whatever it is about their skills, their awareness, their way to deliver their emotions something like this. And they really played well like very well. Furthermore yesterday night, I watched....I checked the movie for the last time....Ohohhh! We can clearly see their eyes! Evertime, I will check in a room which is small sthg like this but because this time, it was on a big screen and I was like..."Ohoh! They play like this...it comes from their inner, they deliver it so greatly. The things that I didn't feel from the little screen, I got it on the Big screen like Ohhh! They play so precisely"

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech trending at no.3 on Google :eek::eek::thumbup:
upload_2018-10-21_13-40-23.png

I think it's cuz of what Eed shared, a lot of people were touched by it & really impressed with Nadech's behaviour, so they are searching his name. P'Pood also posted about it on her IG; I cracked up when Maprang replied in her post saying "Our husband is really good" and Pood replied "Does he know yet, that he is our husband?" :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

bonbon

sarNie Egg
Meanwhile.....Nakee2 got more than 200M bahts in only 4days and the day is not over hahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpMKkTcAbY6/?taken-by=majorgroup
majorgroup
ปรากฏการณ์ “เจ้าแม่นาคี” ฟีเวอร์ที่ เมเจอร์ ซีนีเพล็กซ์ ทั่วประเทศจนคำรามทั่วประเทศไปแล้วกว่า 200 ล้าน! #นาคี2วันนี้ใครๆ ก็พูดถึงอย่าพลาด!

majorgroup
"Naga the mother" phenomenon. Fever at Major Cineplex in the whole country until it already roared in the whole country by getting 200M! #Nakee2 today, everybody are talking about it, don't miss it!

200M in 4days !!! WTF?! It's too big I know!

Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable! Congratulation :thumbup:

From Khun Dang to NY. Look at how she praises them. She said "Ohoh" 3 times by talking about their acting skills in only 1 minute haha.

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BpKcvRyFmw5/?taken-by=moonimzny

"But This time, I think I will choose Nadech Yaya. I think that they are very perfect whatever it is about their skills, their awareness, their way to deliver their emotions something like this. And they really played well like very well. Furthermore yesterday night, I watched....I checked the movie for the last time....Ohohhh! We can clearly see their eyes! Evertime, I will check in a room which is small sthg like this but because this time, it was on a big screen and I was like..."Ohoh! They play like this...it comes from their inner, they deliver it so greatly. The things that I didn't feel from the little screen, I got it on the Big screen like Ohhh! They play so precisely"

This is amazing record. :thumbup: