[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I am confused here so only bkk is call Thailand and it’s the only significant one that count how successful a movie is? What about those other provinces etc , they don’t count ? I think they should all count as a whole Thailand to think that a movie is a successful one not just bkk . Correct me plz someone lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
YES,we can say nakee2 did break opening day record NATIONWIDE,but cannot say nakee2 break 29 million record,they are different.
Yeah it's really dumb to compare apples to oranges. But it doesn't make even more sense to compare fruits to prime rib ahahahah. Nationwide which is the overrall gross trumps area/regional grossings any day. Why would Nakee2 team/ch3 only focus on BKK totals when the money is coming in all areas. It's cool if you do have high or the highest record anywhere but ultimately, it's the overall revenues. Even if the "old system" only looks at bkk/chiangmai, so? Old system that only looks at 3 areas who cares lol The movie is shown NATIONWIDE ahhahaha the old system it's not even the main record setting category that people will primarily refer to. Nakee2 has the highest opening in bkk/chiangmai for 2018 at least :rolleyes:. I don't know who said Nakee broke records that it is the highest in bkk for opening day, coz that's obviously wrong... but I'm pretty sure the channel said it was highest first day nationwide so they've been specific with this. I don't know who set the alarm off that channel 3 was lying lol but it's okay. I'll wait to see how high their 4 day totals will be.

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
YES,we can say nakee2 did break opening day record NATIONWIDE,but cannot say nakee2 break 29 million record,they are different.
I’m not sure why people would care about the 29M if that is only in 2 areas,. It’s a very dumb idea by the way. . It’s like saying people from other parts of Thailand don’t count. I’m from USA and I’m pretty sure most countries does the same. Here we count all their earnings from every single theater from every state From across the nation. LOL. If this is a presidential election. You can’t just count what’s in several states. You need to count them all, You cannot base it on only 2 states. .I would be very pissed if you don’t count my state. LOL. No , every state has to be counted. To be called the next president you have to count all the ballots in every state and win overall. . In movies to be called record breaking you need to count them all from all over the country. Using only 2 areas doesn’t make sense, the only reason they would do that is if they really do not expect that there would be moviegoers from outside Bangkok. Or their numbers are not significant enough to make a difference in the revenue, as in really nil.
..hmm. Was that always the case? Most People outside Bangkok don’t really watch movies? :risas3: IDK I’m not from Thailand. Haha., but I’m sure there are some who watch. Just for them not to count it means it doesn’t make any numbers,
Fo them to count it at nakee2 and for it to have more sales means this time it’s significant enough to be counted, because if there are no audiences from there. They would only be announcing the Bangkok sales:confused12:

Last edited:

momo49

sarNie Egg
I am confused here so only bkk is call Thailand and it’s the only significant one that count how successful a movie is? What about those other provinces etc , they don’t count ? I think they should all count as a whole Thailand to think that a movie is a successful one not just bkk . Correct me plz someone lol
Someone said, they only count some major city that would give the movies grossing share to movies producers,because they sell movies to local cinemas on fixed price.

momo49

sarNie Egg
I think they count all of grossing, either bkk and chiang mai, or nationwide. BUT they only publish the grossing in two cities. So all of former movies only have bkk and chiang mai records.

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Someone said, they only count some major city that would give the movies grossing share to movies producers,because they sell movies to local cinemas on fixed price.
Then the producers are somewhat of a fool. But that’s not our problem. We are t concern on what the producer made. It’s about the success of the film. And if people went to watch it, and it turned out to be phenomenal. It’s the producers own fault if they didn’t get the money they would have earned for selling

greenleo

sarNie Egg
Honestly, the main issue I have is the fact that this person on twitter purposely invades the tweets where NY fans are celebrating the movie success JUST to make sure they know it hasn't broken the record. It's like spoiling the party on purpose. To me, that's rude. Let fans be happy and enjoy the film success. I don't get the purpose of getting into other people's tweet just to rain on their parade. It's definitely some sort of an NY hater doing this.

nylurkerfan

sarNie Egg
I totally agree with you. I’d be offended if my hard earned money which I used to buy movie tickets will be dismissed as unimportant. And you have made a very important point here: “Using only 2 areas doesn’t make sense, the only reason they would do that is if they really do not expect that there would be moviegoers from outside Bangkok. Or their numbers are not significant enough to make a difference in the revenue, as in really nil.” Maybe this was what was happening in previous movies, totally ok to disregard because it won’t count much. The turn outs are close to nil. Either that or when the “system” was created, there were no movie houses outside bkk and chiang mai. Lol.
I’m not sure why people would care about the 29M if that is only in 2 areas,. It’s a very dumb idea by the way. . It’s like saying people from other parts of Thailand don’t count. I’m from USA and I’m pretty sure most countries does the same. Here we count all their earnings from every single theater from every state From across the nation. LOL. If this is a presidential election. You can’t just count what’s in several states. You need to count them all, You cannot base it on only 2 states. .I would be very pissed if you don’t count my state. LOL. No , every state has to be counted. To be called the next president you have to count all the ballots in every state and win overall. . In movies to be called record breaking you need to count them all from all over the country. Using only 2 areas doesn’t make sense, the only reason they would do that is if they really do not expect that there would be moviegoers from outside Bangkok. Or their numbers are not significant enough to make a difference in the revenue, as in really nil.
..hmm. Was that always the case? Most People outside Bangkok don’t really watch movies? :risas3: IDK I’m not from Thailand. Haha., but I’m sure there are some who watch. Just for them not to count it means it doesn’t make any numbers,
Fo them to count it at nakee2 and for it to have more sales means this time it’s significant enough to be counted, because if there are no audiences from there. They would only be announcing the Bangkok sales:confused12:
tot

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Honestly, the main issue I have is the fact that this person on twitter purposely invades the tweets where NY fans are celebrating the movie success JUST to make sure they know it hasn't broken the record. It's like spoiling the party on purpose. To me, that's rude. Let fans be happy and enjoy the film success. I don't get the purpose of getting into other people's tweet just to rain on their parade. It's definitely some sort of an NY hater doing this.
Not only rude, Also wrong about breaking records on the 1st day, and he said he was glad the movie was successful, but, he kept wanting to reiterate that nakee2 is third, failing to consider that Those 2 films probably didn’t make as much as what it did in Bangkok while it’s the other way around with nakee 2 .because it made 2/3 of its sales outside Bangkok

Last edited:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
I totally agree with you. I’d be offended if my hard earned money which I used to buy movie tickets will be dismissed as unimportant. And you have made a very important point here: “Using only 2 areas doesn’t make sense, the only reason they would do that is if they really do not expect that there would be moviegoers from outside Bangkok. Or their numbers are not significant enough to make a difference in the revenue, as in really nil.” Maybe this was what was happening in previous movies, totally ok to disregard because it won’t count much. The turn outs are close to nil. Either that or when the “system” was created, there were no movie houses outside bkk and chiang mai. Lol.

tot
Well I heard that some outside of Bangkok had to drive to find a theater to watch it, so there probably wasn’t that much to begin with. Because as I said, no one outside of Bangkok likes to watch movies (c’mon now):risas3:. But you know what’s the real phenomena here? If there were not a lot of theaters. How did it earn the more than 30M from there? LOL the showing must have been continous and people nonstop in coming. No wonder people have to book in advance.:facepalm: That’s why they have to count them. But in peemak and I fine. There probably didn’t have that situation, . Ok the case of nakee2 solved, hahaha

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
52 million baht is nationwide while 29 million baht is in bkk and chiang mai,they cannot compare to each other. I'm glad that nakee2 has been so successful but I prefer to say true.
This is also true - 52 million is greater than 29 million and I am comparing baht to baht and laughing all the way to the bank.

Years from now when I look for Thailand's movie box office information for Nakee2, PeeMak, or other GDH movies, I'll be sure I include the areas for distinction. BTW, I just see Thailand gross revenue and I did not see any *asterisk* detailing bkk & chiangmai or bkk, chiangmai & other provinces (boxofficemojo.com)

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
This is also true - 52 million is greater than 29 million and I am comparing baht to baht and laughing all the way to the bank.

Years from now when I look for Thailand's movie box office information for Nakee2, PeeMak, or other GDH movies, I'll be sure I include the areas for distinction. BTW, I just see Thailand gross revenue and I did not see any *asterisk* detailing bkk & chiangmai or bkk, chiangmai & other provinces (boxofficemojo.com)
I don’t think the two movies made significant money outside Bangkok and Chiangmai . Otherwise they would have counted it by now and modify it’s true gross. It’s been years, . If I am a producer I want people to know the movie did well. If I can contest the opening day record then I’d make sure to boost it by including the overall gross on the 1st day. Or I fine producer would be protesting by now saying no, we have a higher gross nationwide including provinces.. They would have known the gross from those areas by now. . But they didn’t , which means they didn’t make that much there compared to nakee2

Last edited:

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
I think they count all of grossing, either bkk and chiang mai, or nationwide. BUT they only publish the grossing in two cities. So all of former movies only have bkk and chiang mai records.
All nyfc are proudly celebrating about Nakee2 success and only haters are trying to make drama, keep comparing the figure of Nakee2 with the old GDH’s movie and crazily deny that Nakee2 doesn’t break the old record :fighting3:

Movie Box Office generally focus on Nationawide and Worldwide only

I don’t care if it’s just BKK or Chiang Mai... I just know that Nakee2 got 52.5 millions Baht nationwide on the 1st screening day . That’s all :pancarta:

Last edited:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Again that’s becsuse probably in those cases. The most movies usually makes is in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. If those 2 movies made more money outside they would more than likely talk about it and include it. In the first day gross. But nakee made 2/3 or more than 30 millions outside Bangkok which is more than those two movies (29Mand 21M ) made in Bangkok,

And just becsuse it wasn’t Bangkok doesn’t mean it doesn’t count.

momo49

sarNie Egg
All nyfc are proudly celebrating about Nakee2 success and only haters are trying to make drama, keep comparing the figure of Nakee2 with the old GDH’s movie and crazily deny that Nakee2 doesn’t break the old record :fighting3:

Movie Box Office generally focus on Nationawide and Worldwide only

I don’t care if it’s just BKK or Chiang Mai... I just know that Nakee2 got 52.5 millions Baht nationwide on the 1st screening day . That’s all :pancarta:
I have been A NY fan for 6 years. And it's not me start this topic. I just read someone comparing 52 million to 29 millionin,and think that not make sense. That's all.

momo49

sarNie Egg
Again that’s becsuse probably in those cases. The most movies usually makes is in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. If those 2 movies made more money outside they would more than likely talk about it and include it. In the first day gross. But nakee made 2/3 or more than 30 millions outside Bangkok which is more than those two movies (29Mand 21M ) made in Bangkok,

And just becsuse it wasn’t Bangkok doesn’t mean it doesn’t count.
I agree with you. The grossing outside bkk and chiangmai of nakee2 is outstanding.

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
I have been A NY fan for 6 years. And it's not me start this topic. I just read someone comparing 52 million to 29 millionin,and think that not make sense. That's all.
I didnt say that you are not nyfc, I just want you and everyone here focus on the success of Nakee2 nationwide but not just Bangkok or Chiangmai

Please don’t care about what others or haters said, if they deny that Nakee2 is not breaking the old records, just ignore them

I don’t care what others said.... the truth is Nakee2 got success from a whole Thailand

Last edited:

nylurkerfan

sarNie Egg
I think it would still make sense. Because again, the possible reason why they’re not including the gross outside bkk and chiang mai is because they’re too neglible to be considered. So even of they add box office returns from the provinces, it still will not make $52mio. If they’re saying that producers have fixed prices in provinces, does that mean moviehouses in the province paid a big amount of money this time so it’s being considered for this movie? When in fact, people have not been expecting much from the movie. I just can’t accept the reasoning that the network used it to market nakee because that suggests that the network is lying about stuff. If that’s the case, I would assume that even the other 2movies didn’t break any records as well and were just promoted as such..