[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Ann24

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone I’m Ann I’ve been a silent reader for the longest time because been lazy to reactivate my account but now made a new one. So now I can reply if I wanted too. I’m also been a huge fan of NY since day 1 after seeing their first lakorn together. Reading all the comments about “Nakee 2” makes me really wanna see it. Love them and proud of all their hard work. Anyways looking forward to chit chatting with everyone here

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
:cheer::cheer::cheer:Official numbers for 4-days :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Nationwide

Bkk+Chiangmai for the old school kids hahaahaa

Also, if you're in Mynamar, Cambodia, Vietnam... also coming to theaters near you. The rest of the world, I'm sure it's coming soon too lol but when??? We'll have to keep following.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow! Roadshow Meet & Greet

23-10-2018 : Nakee2 Promoting
- at Fashion Island Departmentstore 2.00-2.30 pm.
- at Major Ratchayothin 4.30-5.00 pm.
- at The Mall Bangkapi 6.30-7.00 pm.

:icon12: Pongprap & Sroy :icon12: Yaya invites everybody to join the roadshow tomorrow and also to watch Nakee2 today to support Pongprap & Sroy. (Yaya is naturally and simply beautiful and OMG Nadech is SMOKIN' HOT :love:, notice how their arms are stuck to each other, MAGNET COUPLE haha)

cr.NEWSPLUS

Seems like nobody is looking at the camera but at NY haha. More fin than how NY are looking at each other with so much sweetness is the way their mother stare at them :love:

I think that "love is in the air"

cr.cr.rightful owners

I have to end on this picture haha :love:

cr.aorumm

Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Now they would take the same car to get around nyaaawww

No more acting like they come separately

I mean you're saving the planet and help to reduce bkk congestion by using less car as a bonus lol

Side note :

Hmmm Ya is building a house maybe Ya can share it with Nadech for a while hehe

nylurkerfan

sarNie Egg

I mean you're saving the planet and help to reduce bkk congestion by using less car as a bonus lol

Side note :

Side note :

Is it Ya’s house or their house? i mean why shop for house stuff with Na and not mae pla? ✌✌✌✌✌✌ Hey, not bad to dream right? #pleasedontmindmeimjustdreaming

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
View attachment 26927 View attachment 26928
(cr https://twitter.com/bestbiie/status/1054376276046168064?s=19)

NY on their lile date after merit making

Because "Everyday is a special day" :)

The Baby is trying to steal the spotlight but he can't haha! The girl who saw NY said that she almost fainted by meeting them in Central Embassy. "เกือบสลบอะเมื่อกี้"cr.@bestbiie

cr.@mi2skao

Notice that Nadech is holding the bags...

Something we are used to seeing since a long time. Yaya's LV Bag looks good on him hihi

cr.urassayas

Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
@farfalla Where did u get the info that yaya is building a house?

I think I saw a video or the margie vlog of her birthday this year that MK or one of her friends gave her a decoration stuff and Kim or one of her friends said "That would be nice for your new house."

Ya also posted an ig story of a chandelier being installed in an unfinished house.

I think someone here also discussed about it.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

The Baby is trying to steal the spotlight haha but he can't haha. The girl who saw NY said that she almost fainted by meeting them in Central Embassy. "เกือบสลบอะเมื่อกี้"cr.@bestbiie

cr.@mi2skao

Notice that Nadech is holding the bags...

Something we are used to seeing since a long time. Yaya's LV Bag looks good on him hihi

cr.urassayas
That lucky fan said Yaya was feeding Nadech ice cream before she approached them ahahhaaha