[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lavie93

NY 4ever
I love looking at their merit pictures because there's something so sweet and domesticated about them ahahhahahahaha Their first ever event was one of the best and their recent ones too. NY usually do their NY merits around October or something so if you guys want to meet them and do merits so that you're attach for all lifetimes then go make merit with them ahahha I remember that vietnamese fan traveled so far and slept at the temple for them!! Fan of the year hahahaha
There's a vietnamese fan who has been invited 2times to Yaya's FM, and she actually wrote articles about the activites/games... her feelings whe she met Ya in person, when Ya hugged her, when Ya gave her the handmade giftcard that Ya did herself.. in these two FMs. What a lucky girl!!

Last edited:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Did they tell you they were gonna put their names on the list. I did see one person ordering like 40 units so I was hoping it could be ethaicd...

The channel is acting shadier than ever... dvd orders are usually announced a few weeks before the lakorn ends... LR ended this week and we've heard nothing... I'm just reading to go bash everyone hahahhha it's the channel! It's not Anne who is unwilling it's ch3... same with like fan meets in china it's ch3... both Anne and NY has said that it's up to the channel to send them and they want fans to keep requesting with the channel coz the big numbers of request will help... but I'm like what more do you need? Why do fans need to personally request more when they put you at #1 on twitter and weibo. etc... like what a brain dead company.
Yes, she asked me to send her the link when I have it which I did. So hopefully that was ethaicd and we can get a hand on it when it will be produced:thumbup:

I thought min. number is 1500, then what is the channel waiting for???

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yes, she asked me to send her the link when I have it which I did. So hopefully that was ethaicd and we can get a hand on it when it will be produced:thumbup:

I thought min. number is 1500, then what is the channel waiting for???
Ok hopefully the orders I saw were ethaicd coz it wasn't really obvious it was them with the email I saw but I don't think any fc would order 40 to pass out to their friends that's too much work... maybe like 10ish but 40? No that has to be a store or something especially since they know about the list. Because again it could be made to the orders so inter fans will be able to get their hands on it. They have more than the minimum they need with opportunity to have an even higher number if it was run by ch3 and in correspondent with Anne and NY to promote the sale... :rolleyes: That's what's annoying and shady of ch3... they act like they don't want to do it when they will make money from this. I think Anne should push for it too. Even if they say it's up to the channel, then why do I see the producer of tv scene pushing and facilitating the promo of their dvd sales for ndfd? Tv Scene, with the help of their leads who have millions of followers on ig, promoted it on social media and only got 700 orders in a week. While NY fans had to organize it themself with just a few thousand followers on their ig if that and they got over 1800 orders in one week LOLOLOLOLOL embarrassing. And these orders require the minimum of 1500 units to get approved to get made and tv scene only got 700 so they reduced it to 1k to help them reach the minimum for just the approval coz THE PRODUCER wants to make it, so I think Anne can definitely do more. C'mon bitch be proud of your work ahhahahaha I just know that I'll remember this from ch3 and Thong et how they treated fans like this... I'm gonna troll just as hard as the ch7 trolls at pantip lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
If Ann doesn't push for this or do anything to help get it out to fans when they are aware of 1800+ that want it - then I am DONE with her. I will BOYCOTT all her shits! Hell I don't care if I don't have access to her lakorns cause I am international fan and my only way to accessing any lakorns is through Youtube or a paid subscription, but it sounds cool to say " I BOYCOTT her ass" :risas3::rolleyes:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I absolutely loved their recent Kathin merit :love: I had a field day on the 21st of October 2017 & the next few months after it as fans released more pics hahaha. I literally made a collection on IG just for the photos & videos from their merit on that day :risas3: here are some pics:
1529702960703.jpeg

Notice the red thread picture that Mae Keaw is showing them on her phone (or is that Na's iPhone); their merit was a few days after the red thread pic was posted & Mae Keaw's face told me that it was most likely not her who posted it ;) my guess was that there was an agreement between Na & Ya to post it
1529703661832.jpeg

1529704024072.jpeg
Cr dhuynh_ny

AGGGDSRGHJ I REMEMBER THIS!! This was when P'Whan (I think it was her) was telling them something/those around them looked like they were teasing them about something & then Na got all shy :love:
1529704270381.jpeg
Cr be_book_beer

Loool this pic brings back memories of when Ya was hit on the head with that offering bowl
1529704585166.jpeg

I love me some Kugimiya-Sperbund moments
1529704725850.jpeg

We see you staring Na ;) he's probably wondering about that Pantene effect :risas3:
1529704859111.jpeg

1529704977721.jpeg
Cr as tagged

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

To celebrate these 1 MILLION VIEWS, I share a GIF from all NY's lakorns haha, maybe it will make you want to watch again one of them or all of them. Seriously, how this thread has succeed to hit 1 Million?! Thanks to every active members and silent readers for your contribution !!! NY FEVER, hahaha!

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
If Ann doesn't push for this or do anything to help get it out to fans when they are aware of 1800+ that want it - then I am DONE with her. I will BOYCOTT all her shits! Hell I don't care if I don't have access to her lakorns cause I am international fan and my only way to accessing any lakorns is through Youtube or a paid subscription, but it's sound cool to say " I BOYCOTT her ass" :risas3::rolleyes:
I decided to excuse her production company out of my life as soon as episode 12 ended lol. So I don't know what more I can do if the DVD isn't made ><

Just found this, but it's too short :crybaby2:OMG i wish i have luck and join this FM. This year there're only 339 lucky fans around the world that have been invited
cr urassayaclubdotcom
I think there is some kind of rule that fans at the fanmeeting can't upload pics & videos of the fanmeet (like the evening activities/performances) online. I believe that also happened for Na's fanmeet. I still really want to see the performance he did for his fans T__T the same for Yaya. But I think I heard that she danced to Bboom Bboom by Momoland (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Agggghhhh I want to go to both of their fanmeets :sad6:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I absolutely loved their recent Kathin merit :love: I had a field day on the 21st of October 2017 & the next few months after it as fans released more pics hahaha. I literally made a collection on IG just for the photos & videos from their merit on that day :risas3: here are some pics:
View attachment 17452

Notice the red thread picture that Mae Keaw is showing them on her phone (or is that Na's iPhone); their merit was a few days after the red thread pic was posted & Mae Keaw's face told me that it was most likely not her who posted it ;) my guess was that there was an agreement between Na & Ya to post it
View attachment 17453

View attachment 17454
Cr dhuynh_ny

AGGGDSRGHJ I REMEMBER THIS!! This was when P'Whan (I think it was her) was telling them something/those around them looked like they were teasing them about something & then Na got all shy :love:
View attachment 17455
Cr be_book_beer

Loool this pic brings back memories of when Ya was hit on the head with that offering bowl
View attachment 17456

I love me some Kugimiya-Sperbund moments
View attachment 17457

We see you staring Na ;) he's probably wondering about that Pantene effect :risas3:
View attachment 17458

View attachment 17459
Cr as tagged
LOL when that man hit her with the merit bowl, I was like, WTF MISTER????!!! ahhahah that last merit was FIN but sorry that's a little inappropriate for the setting to Fin them but I mean... can't help it hahahah That whole day was bomb ahhaha from the temple, to the restaurant, that side visit to the other monk where nadech said yaya was his fan to the monk... good day hahahaha seriously them making merits together is always TOP. HK visit... first date washing toilets at the temple ahhahaha NY STYLE ahhaha

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
If Ann doesn't push for this or do anything to help get it out to fans when they are aware of 1800+ that want it - then I am DONE with her. I will BOYCOTT all her shits! Hell I don't care if I don't have access to her lakorns cause I am international fan and my only way to accessing any lakorns is through Youtube or a paid subscription, but it's sound cool to say " I BOYCOTT her ass" :risas3::rolleyes:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Yah girl, boycott your ass off LOLOLOL NO ONE CURR you have no effect on them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

To celebrate these 1 MILLION VIEWS, I share a GIF from all NY's lakorns haha, maybe it will make you want to watch again one of them or all of them. Seriously, how this thread has succeed to hit 1 Million. Thank to every active members and silent readers for your contribution !!! NY FEVER, hahaha!

YAAASSSSS I LOVE THE NY COMPILATION someone send these thread views screencap to Somkiat to add to his LR buzz updates LOL inter fans from all over LOVE LR TOO ahahhahahahhahahhahahah

lavie93

NY 4ever

To celebrate these 1 MILLION VIEWS, I share a GIF from all NY's lakorns haha, maybe it will make you want to watch again one of them or all of them. Seriously, how this thread has succeed to hit 1 Million?! Thank to every active members and silent readers for your contribution !!! NY FEVER, hahaha!

OMG these good good old days of NY :crybaby2:So fu*cking nostalgic

Dedicate this gif for you @sasuke06. Sorry i'm a gif lover ":>

queenyeon

sarNie Adult

To celebrate these 1 MILLION VIEWS, I share a GIF from all NY's lakorns haha, maybe it will make you want to watch again one of them or all of them. Seriously, how this thread has succeed to hit 1 Million?! Thanks to every active members and silent readers for your contribution !!! NY FEVER, hahaha!

This makes me want to Marathon down all of their lakorns. Watch do just that ahahaha

lavie93

NY 4ever
I decided to excuse her production company out of my life as soon as episode 12 ended lol. So I don't know what more I can do if the DVD isn't made ><

I think there is some kind of rule that fans at the fanmeeting can't upload pics & videos of the fanmeet (like the evening activities/performances) online. I believe that also happened for Na's fanmeet. I still really want to see the performance he did for his fans T__T the same for Yaya. But I think I heard that she danced to Bboom Bboom by Momoland (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Agggghhhh I want to go to both of their fanmeets :sad6:
I really want to translate into english that article by the vietnamesefan i told you guys but my english is not that good :(