[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

To celebrate these 1 MILLION VIEWS, I share a GIF from all NY's lakorns haha, maybe it will make you want to watch again one of them or all of them. Seriously, how this thread has succeed to hit 1 Million?! Thanks to every active members and silent readers for your contribution !!! NY FEVER, hahaha!

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

CONGRATULATIONS:cheer::thumbup: to all:icon12: and to our :icon12:BELOVED NY:love::icon12::thumbup:

I guess CH3 can't stop NY frequent pairings no matter some got irritated already especially the non NYers and some antis.If you remember RS thread was also a big hit thread in fact i think the viewership reaches to 3-6 million correct me if I'm wrong:aaaaa:.Ch3 is not blind and they want money no matter what.I am expecting NY lakorn and a movie after NY's separate projects the ones with Matt and JM:celebrate16::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:NY means $$$$$$$:celebrate16:

to those who are NOT in FAVOR of NY always together in a lakorn the best thing to do is just YOU SHUT UP and IGNORE NY because NY is such a very in demand couple:clap:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "YadechTaemint, post: 1302382, участник: 24734"] На сказал, что последний эпизод с поцелуями был просто «мягким», что означает, что есть более интенсивные сцены, которые г-н Ножницы отредактировали : BangHead:ПО ПОЧЕМУ !! !! :Сумасшедший:Если эти поцелуи были «мягкими», я задаюсь вопросом, что еще они сделали? : Naughty2::орех:Дай мне этот DVD!: Crybaby2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXOh-0FjoV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vnba7jibfe49 [/ QUOTE]
He himself said that the kisses were edited? I also thought that the last scene cut a kiss

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
[QUOTE = "YadechTaemint, post: 1302382, участник: 24734"] На сказал, что последний эпизод с поцелуями был просто «мягким», что означает, что есть более интенсивные сцены, которые г-н Ножницы отредактировали : BangHead:ПО ПОЧЕМУ !! !! :Сумасшедший:Если эти поцелуи были «мягкими», я задаюсь вопросом, что еще они сделали? : Naughty2::орех:Дай мне этот DVD!: Crybaby2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXOh-0FjoV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vnba7jibfe49 [/ QUOTE]
He himself said that the kisses were edited? I also thought that the last scene cut a kiss
He didn't explicitly say some kisses were edited out but it definitely sounds like some intense scenes (maybe even intense kisses) were cut out - especially because it seems like he said that episode was soft soft.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The kisses were obviously cut short. Esp on the beach scene. A lot of the cuts looked hella choppy. Anyone like me keeps waking up hoping for some DVD news but find nothing each time? Time is tickling, if they don't announce anything in the next coming days, it's most likely not happening :(

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Na said that the last episode with the kisses was just "soft soft", meaning that there are more intense scenes that Mr Scissors edited out :BangHead: FOR WHY??!! :mad: If those kisses were "soft soft" I wonder what else they did :naughty2::nut: Gimme that uncut DVD!!!:crybaby2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXOh-0FjoV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vnba7jibfe49

Nadech said what we saw, was "soft soft.....",

cr.queenyeon

Anne said she couldn't release it.....so they cut it out.......

DAMN IT, I GET MAD !!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! :BangHead:

After this revelation by Na, I feel so sorry for NY who dared to make some hot love scenes, they didn't lie us with what they said in this 3 zaap show. Why Ann????!!! We definitely need these uncut DVD Boxset or I will become crazy !!!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The kisses were obviously cut short. Esp on the beach scene. A lot of the cuts looked hella choppy. Anyone like me keeps waking up hoping for some DVD news but find nothing each time? Time is tickling, if they don't announce anything in the next coming days, it's most likely not happening :(
Right! Like this one, I think Na was going to kiss her a 2nd time but we can see that they cut it out....

What about this one?.......no comment.

Why did Ann brief them at that time to finally show that camera angle......:BangHead:

Rita

Nadech <3
Na said that the last episode with the kisses was just "soft soft", meaning that there are more intense scenes that Mr Scissors edited out :BangHead: FOR WHY??!! :mad: If those kisses were "soft soft" I wonder what else they did :naughty2::nut: Gimme that uncut DVD!!!:crybaby2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXOh-0FjoV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vnba7jibfe49
Why in the world would you make your actors do all these stuff and not show them? Ugh mr. Anne is forever boycott. No redemption for Anne's team

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Yes you two; just continue to slip into your own world & leave everything else behind :love:
View attachment 17450
Cr Kim's IG

Also, does anyone remember when Margie (at least I think it was her) helped NYers realise that Na organised(?) a small surprise birthday party for Yaya back in the day? :love:
Hi! Ive been quite busy with internship I almost miss this... Anyway, I heard about this (NY dont post stuffs but their friends do, thats why NYFC are great detectives) but didnt know tge full story, would you be so kind to elaborate or share links? Im quite curious about this one

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Still no news about the DVD Uncut?

Huuufttt. And here I am, ready to crack my savings. LOL. Why do I feel that in LR the viewer/fans are giving waaaayyy more effort than the producer/channel? *LOL

Thanks for all the FIN FIN MAK MAAAK videos/pictures/GIF. :cheer::love::love: