[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
On the 11th of Dec at 7pm Thai time, NY will be doing a FB live w/ Shopee. Then at 8pm they will have a quiz (YAAAASSS!!!). Shopee asked people to vote (only Thais can vote I believe) for what activity they want NY to do during the FB live; the options are so cheesy but I like it hehe.
upload_2018-12-3_11-41-24.png

I don't know if this Shopee event will be when NY finally meet again, or if Ya will show up at the children's market on the 5th, it would be cute if she did :love:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
On the 11th of Dec at 7pm Thai time, NY will be doing a FB live w/ Shopee. Then at 8pm they will have a quiz (YAAAASSS!!!). Shopee asked people to vote (only Thais can vote I believe) for what activity they want NY to do during the FB live; the options are so cheesy but I like it hehe.
View attachment 30125

I don't know if this Shopee event will be when NY finally meet again, or if Ya will show up at the children's market on the 5th, it would be cute if she did :love:
I hope she show up on the 5 but seem like she is almost done filming tho idk but na say he won’t see her till
11 and 12 but u know them lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I have watch 7 out of 10 disks , in my opinion they should have use this version cuz the feeling I got wwas more like an actually Thai Lakorn . It’s smooth transition from scene to scene Ny seem to have more scene and it’s not bad to watch the drama without ff ,which I managed not to do . The editing isn’t perfect cuz there r still some mistake but if u don’t really pay attention u won’t notice . Lots of flash back which kinda make sense tho and this kinda help us from repeating the scene we like lol . I am happy they add the scene that is upload on ig . This make more sense and it explains quite a lot . I don’t want to say too much cuz some don’t want to be spoil . I wish they would add complete scene for Davin and Alice tho hopefully the director cut is diff . Overall I would give this a 8.5 out of 10 . Is it worth the money , if u love ny it is but I wish they would add some of the stuff they show during bts than I would have give it 9.5 . Btw I actually skim the last 3 dish before I start watching from one to 7 lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I think she finished filming today. It just depends on if she's really tired, which I can guess she will be cuz she has been working so hard. But it would be nice if she does show up :love:
She does seem tired but she can stay there a little longer just to rest and wait for na to show up . Btw why did na wrote I am dancing ? Lol

Did u have a chance to watch lr master edition yet ?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
She does seem tired but she can stay there a little longer just to rest and wait for na to show up . Btw why did na wrote I am dancing ? Lol

Did u have a chance to watch lr master edition yet ?
I don't understand his reply either :risas3: Maybe he found out that she finished filming?

I have to wait another 2 weeks before I can watch the master edition cuz I'm at uni atm & I had it delivered to my home address just in case there was any delay in shipping.

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
I think that pic she upload she tagged wish and roll after herself . She did it maybe 2 pics I think
I meant that many fans replied wish's comment on her picture and tagged him again and again.. I think that we should let them feel free for posting and commenting on their IGs.
Okay, its just my thinking
:angel10:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I meant that many fans replied wish's comment on her picture and tagged him again and again.. I think that we should let them feel free for posting and commenting on their IGs.
Okay, its just my thinking
:angel10:
Oh I know what u mean but u know how fans r and m sure they both know that . If na is ok with the clip about tee ruk than m sure he is ok with this too . Ny is aware of what they r doing . It’s gets crazy when media finds out that’s all . Lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I don't understand his reply either :risas3: Maybe he found out that she finished filming?

I have to wait another 2 weeks before I can watch the master edition cuz I'm at uni atm & I had it delivered to my home address just in case there was any delay in shipping.
Maybe dancing is how he feel cuz he will get to see her lol when u r happy u dance right ?
Let us know what u think

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
You know those charming praek you see in the lakorn like they are too sweet and considerate towards their teerak until you wonder if they exist in this world. Now you know that there is at least one man like this haha, Nadech Kugimiya but sorry, he's a "one of a kind" haha.

This tweet is so true, Nadech the real Praek from novels:
He flew over and had a dinner at night together in Chiang Mai. The next morning at the sunrise, he flew back over to bangkok. We only meet this kind of man in the novels like a handsome praek , very rich who must be far from nangek but since he missed her, he rushed to surprise nangek who is near him. A praek from novels ladies & gentlemen! #nadechyaya

No need to read novels anymore, Yaya found her real Praek haha

Khun Charles flew over to meet Falahda because he missed her in the lakorn

but Nadech flew over too to Chiang Mai to eat some "Pad thai" because he missed her...in real life :thumbup:

Saichon / Nadech -> Caption: "kid teung na" (You know I miss U)

cr.NY's planner

Then he offered Yaya chocolates. According to all the loves she sent in her IG stories to Na, her face must have been like this when she received the "ferrero rocher".

cr.Left: urassayas / Right: someone who spotted Na in Chiang Mai

Oh.....About Nadech who brought Yaya old and new clothes last time, I wonder what he found :risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Na's event yesterday for 'The Klinique'

I saw his outfit & hairstyle and I was like "Dang it, it's stylistbambi again isn't it?:rolleyes:" and yup, it was him:sad6: But his 'meh' outfit & hairstyle still managed to make people fangirl :risas3:
upload_2018-12-3_15-26-47.png
I met Nadech at Future Rangsit. You guys, he's so handsome. I was going down the escalator & he was greeting fans & waving in my direction 55555 I was dazed. He's handsome like, in pictures he's handsome and in person, he really really sparkles.

He has such nice skin :love:
upload_2018-12-3_15-9-22.png

upload_2018-12-3_15-18-4.png
Cr on pic
upload_2018-12-3_15-19-31.png
Cr nyclub
upload_2018-12-3_15-14-48.png
Cr keaw_jung

upload_2018-12-3_15-10-27.png

upload_2018-12-3_15-3-35.png

upload_2018-12-3_15-9-40.png
Cr the klinique FB

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You know those charming praek you see in the lakorn like they are too sweet and considerate towards their teerak until you wonder if they exist in this world. Now you know that there is at least one man like this haha, Nadech Kugimiya but sorry, he's a "one of a kind" haha.

This tweet is so true, Nadech the real Praek from novels:
He flew over and had a dinner at night together in Chiang Mai. The next morning at the sunrise, he flew back over to bangkok. We only meet this kind of man in the novels like a handsome praek , very rich who must be far from nangek but since he missed her, he rushed to surprise nangek who is near him. A praek from novels ladies & gentlemen! #nadechyaya

No need to read novels anymore, Yaya found her real Praek haha

Khun Charles flew over to meet Falahda because he missed her in the lakorn

but Nadech flew over too to Chiang Mai to eat some "Pad thai" because he missed her...in real life :thumbup:

Saichon / Nadech -> Caption: "kid teung na" (You know I miss U)

cr.NY's planner

Then he offered Yaya chocolates. According to all the loves she sent in her IG stories to Na, her face must have been like this when she received the "ferrero rocher".

cr.Left: urassayas / Right: someone who spotted Na in Chiang Mai

Oh.....About Nadech who brought Yaya old and new clothes last time, I wonder what he found :risas3:

OMG - another "masterpiece" story telling - you're too funny! I love it.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
OMG - another "masterpiece" story telling - you're too funny! I love it.
I know the last part must have got you :risas3:

Na's event yesterday for 'The Klinique'

I saw his outfit & hairstyle and I was like "Dang it, it's stylistbambi again isn't it?:rolleyes:" and yup, it was him:sad6: But his 'meh' outfit & hairstyle still managed to make people fangirl :risas3:
View attachment 30147
I met Nadech at Future Rangsit. You guys, he's so handsome. I was going down the escalator & he was greeting fans & waving in my direction 55555 I was dazed. He's handsome like, in pictures he's handsome and in person, he really really sparkles.

He has such nice skin :love:
View attachment 30141

View attachment 30145
Cr on pic
View attachment 30146
Cr nyclub
View attachment 30144
Cr keaw_jung

View attachment 30143

View attachment 30140

View attachment 30142
Cr the klinique FB