[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

You know those charming praek you see in the lakorn like they are too sweet and considerate towards their teerak until you wonder if they exist in this world. Now you know that there is at least one man like this haha, Nadech Kugimiya but sorry, he's a "one of a kind" haha.

This tweet is so true, Nadech the real Praek from novels:
He flew over and had a dinner at night together in Chiang Mai. The next morning at the sunrise, he flew back over to bangkok. We only meet this kind of man in the novels like a handsome praek , very rich who must be far from nangek but since he missed her, he rushed to surprise nangek who is near him. A praek from novels ladies & gentlemen! #nadechyaya

No need to read novels anymore, Yaya found her real Praek haha

Khun Charles flew over to meet Falahda because he missed her in the lakorn

but Nadech flew over too to Chiang Mai to eat some "Pad thai" because he missed her...in real life :thumbup:

Saichon / Nadech -> Caption: "kid teung na" (You know I miss U)

cr.NY's planner

Then he offered Yaya chocolates. According to all the loves she sent in her IG stories to Na, her face must have been like this when she received the "ferrero rocher".

cr.Left: urassayas / Right: someone who spotted Na in Chiang Mai

Oh.....About Nadech who brought Yaya old and new clothes last time, I wonder what he found :risas3:

we have the same thoughts @sasuke06 I was imagining Nadech went to Yaya's condo to get some clean clothes and some clean under wears to be worn by Yaya back in Chiangmai then at the same time Nadech took Yaya's dirty laundry to bring to her condo for the maid to wash I think Nadech didnt want to inspect her teeruk's under wear the clean and the dirty ones but who knows what if Nadech was becoming naughty:naughty2: we all know some bfgf have their under wears as their prized possessions as remembrance being LOVERs:love::icon12::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

I dont know if my guess is correct. Do you think Nadech will choose the dirty ones or the clean ones to keep as his remembrance of his teeruk I really dont know:naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:up to you guys:naughty2:

Last edited:

this reminds me when Nadech played Yaya's bra strap by pulling it during the BTS of LLSR looks like Yaya's sweet naughty revenge:love::icon12::naughty2:

I am just lazy to find the video of the said BTS when Nadech played Yaya's bra strap when he pulled it:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ya got nominated for The Standard's 'The Person of the Year' (I think its some kind of award). And she's the only actor/actress on the list :love: I thought 2017 was her biggest year yet but damn was I wrong, she's still the IT girl after all these years in the industry :worship2::worship2:
upload_2018-12-3_18-51-6.png

upload_2018-12-3_18-48-28.png
Urassaya Sperbund.
The hottest actress of the year; she swept many awards this year, for example the TV Gold Award for the Best Actress, from the lakorn Kleun Cheewit, and the Siam Dara Star Awards for the Best Actress (Movie) from Nong Pee Tee Rak. Additionally, she is a lead in the film Nakee 2, the highest grossing Thai movie of the year. Other than that you (referring to Ya) still got 2nd place out of 100 for the most beautiful women in the world (100 Most Beautiful Women 2018) as well.

Me whenever Na or Ya get nominated for something:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
we have the same thoughts @sasuke06 I was imagining Nadech went to Yaya's condo to get some clean clothes and some clean under wears to be worn by Yaya back in Chiangmai then at the same time Nadech took Yaya's dirty laundry to bring to her condo for the maid to wash I think Nadech didnt want to inspect her teeruk's under wear the clean and the dirty ones but who knows what if Nadech was becoming naughty:naughty2: we all know some bfgf have their under wears as their prized possessions as remembrance being LOVERs:love::icon12::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

I dont know if my guess is correct. Do you think Nadech will choose the dirty ones or the clean ones to keep as his remembrance of his teeruk I really dont know:naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:up to you guys:naughty2:
It was just a "STORY TELLING" lol and to compare what happened in NY's real life and that likit rak scene was just too funny that it deserved to be made as something "entertaining". I will not begin to talk about those things here because "TO EACH TO WASH THEIR OWN DIRTY LAUNDRY" :pancarta:.

Talking about the rerun of Likit Rak the crown princess, the countdown to watch the Master edition on CH3, this dec the 18th has started but the Yaya's countdown to finish her 12days filming of KKSL is over haha. You can meet your Bear soon.

Teaser:

cr.Ch3Thailand

Last edited:

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
I thought Yaya had finished shooting lakorn in Chiang Mai and already back to BKK, but just saw her IG post seem like she is still there, CMIIW
Miss her so much, especially want to see NY together so bad :crybaby2:

Can’t wait to watch shopee FB Live on 12/11 and Ch3 Calendar signing on 12/12 :aaaaa:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
I thought Yaya had finished shooting lakorn in Chiang Mai and already back to BKK, but just saw her IG post seem like she is still there, CMIIW
Miss her so much, especially want to see NY together so bad :crybaby2:

Can’t wait to watch shopee FB Live on 12/11 and Ch3 Calendar signing on 12/12 :aaaaa:
Hope P'Wish and Yaya will be generous enough to share a sneak peak of P' Wish birthday too on the 17th hehe

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm not even meant to be here lol, cuz my exams are next week but NY are such nice people & make me feel like a proud fan so I gotta share what they've been doing recently:thumbup:

From Na's uncle (seng_khonkaen):
"P'Seng would like to secretly come & say something. Once, this man had the opportunity to listen to the Chief of Justice talk about children & the youth that have gone astray in today's society. This man listened intently & one day, whilst sitting in the car together he began to speak with me, saying "P'Seng krap, when will the juvenile detention centre arrange an activity? I want to go & join in and encourage the children na krap." From that sentence that he said on that day until today, this man did really go & participate in the activity, talk with the children about their experiences (?), give encouragement, sing, play, dance & give out lunch to the children in the juvenile detention centre in Khon Kaen. During the activity, whatever the children did, this man did it as well. And he made the children swear that "We won't come back here again". This sentence was really memorable for every adult at the event because it is the final reply that everyone wants. As a result, the director general & the chief justice mentioned to this man that they would have really liked to hire him to be a magistrate if he was 35 years old(?), because he understands children the most. At that event on that day, this man still told the children that "I understand that today we can't take a normal photo (I think he's referring to how they have to hide the children's identities, so their faces are blurred in most pics) but I will always be happy to take a photo outside with you all. If you meet me when you are outside, come and tell me that we once met here and I will take a picture with all of you. I promise." As a result, the children smiled & clapped at once.

And do the children know that while this man was singing "Foon"
(means 'dust'); in the car on the way back, he said "I was almost unable to hold back my tears when singing this song & seeing the children's faces" (...the word 'love' has become dust, everything I hoped for has been destroyed long ago. But I don't know why I still can't move on with my life. There can never be a day that I won't remember... {these are the lyrics of the song}). I believe that this man didn't go there with only his body, he also took his whole heart with him to visit the children. I hope that the children will be able to go out & take a photo with this man soon, and I would like to give a loud round of applause to this man that is named "Nadech Kugimiya" :clap::clap::clap:

If I translated any parts wrong, please feel free to correct me :) Cuz his post was kinda long ><

upload_2018-12-8_12-8-9.png

upload_2018-12-8_13-52-17.png

Pic cr to owners

Ya went to Mae Hong Son yesterday, so I'll post about that in a bit (unless someone does so before me) cuz I need to actually get some work done. She must have still been quite tired from filming, yet she still went to visit the kids :icon12:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ya at Baan Mae Tor La school yesterday :)

upload_2018-12-8_18-29-1.png

upload_2018-12-8_18-29-32.png
Cr missmeena07

"I went only for a little while & I fell in love, can't wait to be back"
upload_2018-12-8_20-23-14.png
Cr urassayas

upload_2018-12-8_18-32-16.png
Filming in Chiang Mai for 12 days was tiring right? But P'Ya & Mae Pla still insisted that they would travel to Baan Mae Tor La by themselves, in order to give out warm shirts, sweets & medicine, though they were sent over beforehand (?). Apart from this, there is still a good project on education that will happen soon, with the school as well. (In the clip) that is the road which we travelled on yesterday & it's the only main road. After this we boarded a boat to cross the Salawin river. We spent almost 3 hours travelling by a pick-up truck/4x4; I can tell you that when getting out of the car, you would still stagger when taking a step, be tired & have a backache (I was secretly worried about Mae Pla, that her symptom/condition would intensify but our Mae Pla is strong, a real fighting spirit). Your head shakes & sometimes knocks into the mirror (I don't have to tell you who it is :icon12::icon12:) {she's referring to the car journey}. But when we arrived & were able to see the welcoming & cute liveliness of the children living a villager's simple & easy going life, it made the whole group forget that we travelled far and for how long. As she said "I fell in love and can't wait to be back".

upload_2018-12-8_20-19-1.png

upload_2018-12-8_20-19-47.png

upload_2018-12-8_20-20-25.png
Cr missmeena07

upload_2018-12-8_20-20-47.png

upload_2018-12-8_20-25-44.png
Cr urassayaclubdotcom

Yaya's squad:icon12:
upload_2018-12-8_20-32-46.png
Cr urassayas

:love::love:

Cr venis_venice

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Coming back to "The Crown Princess" - I finally manage to finish watching the DVD box-set despite the busy times before Christmas. I suggest, please DO NOT MISS to watch the Master Edition shown THIS 18 DECEMBER on CH3!!!!!

Not to spoil everyone, but the story is much more smoothly, the background music less disturbing. When I first watched it last May/June, I was a bit confused and difficult to understand the story when Princess Alice returned to Hrysos. There was a lot for us to imagine why and how. I can guarantee, this version is much better, even you will not see all scenes that we expected, but the feeling is bomb. I could cry out of happiness, the development of Dawin and Alice is definitely better and you see how much he loved her and suffered:crybaby2:I can tell you that in the TV version, they cut a lot from the conversation and scenes in Hrysos, which made it confusing and rushed. But this time:angel10:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Coming back to "The Crown Princess" - I finally manage to finish watching the DVD box-set despite the busy times before Christmas. I suggest, please DO NOT MISS to watch the Master Edition shown THIS 18 DECEMBER on CH3!!!!!

Not to spoil everyone, but the story is much more smoothly, the background music less disturbing. When I first watched it last May/June, I was a bit confused and difficult to understand the story when Princess Alice returned to Hrysos. There was a lot for us to imagine why and how. I can guarantee, this version is much better, even you will not see all scenes that we expected, but the feeling is bomb. I could cry out of happiness, the development of Dawin and Alice is definitely better and you see how much he loved her and suffered:crybaby2:I can tell you that in the TV version, they cut a lot from the conversation and scenes in Hrysos, which made it confusing and rushed. But this time:angel10:
I'm so happy to know it, thank you for your opinion! I can't wait to see the master edition! :love:

Elena_NY

❤️ NY

Thank you for sharing us your comments about LR Master Edition
Can’t wait to watch it Live on 12/18