[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Hi! Is there a lot of new or extended fin scenes between Alice and Davin?
Thank you for telling us what you think about the Master Edition! :):icon12:
I haven't seen all of it and will need the weekend to finish but so far I've only seen 2 more fun scenes.

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
thanks for your feedback! i'm really curious b/c the flashback scene killed me when it was airing. they were so repetitive and we just watched this scene, we don't need a flashback. Anyhoo, given a rating of 10, what would you rate it? I think the original version, a lot of people said 5-7/10
I think the original I gave it a 6/10 (this one was with eng sub but the boxset one I can't really say because I don't know Thai and it's hard to understand some of the added scenes but just with the smoother transition and added scenes it feels fuller or more completed therefore I'll give it an 7 or 8/10. I really hope someone can sub the Box set so that I can rewatch the whole thing. I think my rating might go higher if I can understand and walk through the journey with our characters again but this time the actual completed series.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think the original I gave it a 6/10 (this one was with eng sub but the boxset one I can't really say because I don't know Thai and it's hard to understand some of the added scenes but just with the smoother transition and added scenes it feels fuller or more completed therefore I'll give it an 7 or 8/10. I really hope someone can sub the Box set so that I can rewatch the whole thing. I think my rating might go higher if I can understand and walk through the journey with our characters again but this time the actual completed series.
Just heard that they're gonna air a Director's cut ver of LR from the 18th of Dec, so it's probably the Master Edition DVD - hopefully someone will sub it if they have time.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Just heard that they're gonna air a Director's cut ver of LR from the 18th of Dec, so it's probably the Master Edition DVD - hopefully someone will sub it if they have time.
Woohoo! That's good news & hopefully someone will kindly sub it. :):icon12:
- Likit Ruk: The Crown Princess Director's Cut will air on December 18th - 30th, Ch 33 at 20.20 pm.
E8E8FC2F-A4C9-451A-A33E-F1370EA766E4.jpeg
Cr. klink.official

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
All lakorns will be pre-empted that week due to the holidays. LR will air everyday, 13 episodes total. However, this hasn't been confirmed.

Ch3 really want to salvage their ratings because viewership is always low from summer through at least late January but it doesn't even matter coz they only release filler lakorns at the end of the year any way :rolleyes: They blame the time of the year without acknowledging the types of lakorns they put out ahhahaha

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
I have been a Yaya fan for a while now and recently become a NY fan. I've been looking for daily dose of NY related stuffs and didn't realise it is all here. It will be nice if there is a thread dedicated to NY.

As a newbie I have a few questions. Hope you all don't mind.
1. Are they still a koojin status or a couple now?
2. What is their best Lakorn to date? I watched likit ruk and kluen cheewit so far
3. Any other recommended videos or shows of them together?

Thanks!