[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

WOW that's some creative writing there! Whoever this admin is should provide sources of where he/she got that information because details were left out. No wonder she/he didn't provide link to creditable sources ( i.e. his interview) because people who understood the language would be able to track down the sources and tell her - WRONG. While people who don't understand will not know that the admin was not providing all the facts. She might as well just provide her opinion if she meant to mislead others.
the admin is not only :BangHead:PATHETIC but also DELUSIONAL:fighting3: trying so hard to destroy NY Fandom:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Damn, I don't know if we have to laugh or be afraid looool. NYfans should not leave this thread, you are in good hands here, It's frightenning outside lol.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"The actor revealed that he didn’t join Loi Krathong Festival with Yaya Urassaya at Chiang Mai because he was busy filming his new TV drama ‘My Love From Another Star – Thai Version’ with Matt Peranee."

So they were not Nadech and Yaya LOL.

When you hear or read lies and you know the truth LOL.

I think these are IMPOSTOR NY or NY's clone:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:dating in Chaingmai:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
No it's not NY he was busy filming like reported lol

Remember when Nadech went to Europe and someone said he was shooting MLFTS in London LOL or that recent time when someone said he was shooting MLFTS in HK AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA when you know it's like

Is it that hard to give correct infos? LOL. If you are biased, just don't give summaries but make translations and also make sure your source is correct too. What is dumb too is when you throw an interview to people who can't understand the language and then you give your bias opinion. What can they do except to believe you? So just give a translation word by word from the original source so you will not spread misinformations or lies if you just can't give a correct summary.

But in our position, the fun is when you have identified the liars and those sheeps who will follow and believe whatever they say. "Believe me, you just have to jump" :risas3:

Why didn't they just steal your work ahhahahhaha at least they won't look this dumb!

Knock knock, it's LIES lol http://www.thaiupdate.info/nadech-yaya-interview/ Whoever runs this account needs to go learn some Thai lol or even English coz no way if they just did a googl translate will they get these results hahahahahha WTF. LOL It said Nadech didn't go meet Yaya for Loy Krathong coz he was busy filming lolololol Except that's not true, go ask ANYONE ahhahahaa. They don't even have the ability to translate the entire interview it translated 3 points. BEWARE never get your info outside of this thread lol Also bear in mind who is giving you info.

The word of the year is far TOO RELEVANT for some :rolleyes: "MISINFORMATION" is too common around here.

See it has been deleted LOOL.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Is it that hard to give correct infos? LOL. If you are biased, just don't give summaries but make translations and also make sure your source is correct too. What is dumb too is to when you throw an interview to people who can't understand the language and then you give your bias opinion. What can they do except to believe you? So just give a translation word by word from the original source so you will not spread misinformations or lies if you just can't give a correct summary.

But in our position, the fun is when you have identified the liars and those sheeps who will follow and believe whatever they say. "Believe me, you just have to jump" :risas3:

Exactly. Some people don't even know the difference from when someone is talking about an information or they're just blabbering their opinion lol it's SAD for them but def hilarious for us ahhahahahhaa hey that sheep gif is cute they look HAPPILY STUPID lol That's why you see a lot of people get an ephiphany or a big slap in the face coz they see one thing and hear a lot bs that don't match up at all lol

Best to delete your missinfo now lol don't keep it up to display how dumb you are lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it that hard to give correct infos? LOL. If you are biased, just don't give summaries but make translations and also make sure your source is correct too. What is dumb too is when you throw an interview to people who can't understand the language and then you give your bias opinion. What can they do except to believe you? So just give a translation word by word from the original source so you will not spread misinformations or lies if you just can't give a correct summary.

Yup! That was fast :confused12:

upload_2018-11-26_14-5-57.png

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Mae Hong Son was the actual location wasn't it? Does Mae Hong Son even look like HK???? :risas3:
I think they thought he was filming in London cuz someone saw Matt in Europe , I was asking how when broadcast producers and director went somewhere to get their award for bpsnv. Lol

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Well I’m going to get on my high horse and give my worthless opinion which no one absolutely cares about :risas3: I don’t speak thai. So I really don’t know what that picture above conveys. :risas3: I might get bashed for this “misinformation” lol. But I think when Barry said giving space, he meant the space between their seats. :risas3:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
NY: Spending some time away from each other is good, they said
There's 15days of ya's work so can't meet up, they said

NY also: last night after na's event
View attachment 29768 View attachment 29769
(cr to twitter Cassina_bee)

Guess magnets will always be magnets
:p
I was so confused when I woke up this morning & saw that he was in Chiang Mai :risas3: Some fans were jokingly saying yesterday that he should fly to Chiang Mai to see Ya if he misses her that much, I didn't think he actually would!!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think they thought he was filming in London cuz someone saw Matt in Europe , I was asking how when broadcast producers and director went somewhere to get their award for bpsnv. Lol
I think someone also said they were filming in HK or something like that. But I think it was actually Mae Hong Son lol

Last edited: