[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Since Nadech revealed that he is used to calling Yaya "Tee rak" (sweetheart / darling / ....) because the fans succeeded to record clips...

...What man has decided to do??? He sang "Tee Rak" at his event :risas3: :thumbup:

Clip by nyclub_pantip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqo_zr_nifN/

"Tee rak" is the OST from Game rai game rak, for those who are nostalgic like Nadech haha :p

About his interview today, the highlights, BRAVO MISTER BARRY :clap: (I translated tweets, you still have to wait for a full translation to get all the details, what he said was deeper with much more meaning :naughty2:)

ไม่ได้ลอยกระทง แค่ไปกินของหวาน
We didn't loy krathong but we went to eat sweet cakes

"กว่าจะเจอกันก็อีก 15 วัน" โอ๊ยยยยย นับวันรอหรอพ่อ 5555555
"To meet each other, there are 15 days left" Oyy he counts the remaining days 555555 (Yaya is shooting her lakorn)

"ถ้ามีเวลาว่าง ก็จะได้เจอกัน" โอ๊ยยยยยยยยยยยยยย :rolleyes::)
If we have free time, we'll meet each other" Oyyyyyyyyyyy:rolleyes::)

นักข่าว: 15 วันไม่ได้เจอกัน คิดถึงกันมั้ย?
Medias: You will not meet her for 15days, do you miss her?
ณเดชน์: (ยิ้มหน้าบานนนนนนนนนนนน) ใช่ตามนั้น ต้องไปฟังพี่เบิร์ด ธงไชย แมคอินไตย์ครับพี่ ฟังเพลงไหน...โดนทุกเพลงครับ
Nadech: (he proudly smiled) yes like you said...You have to listen to P' Bird Thongchai Mcintyre. Any song is suitable krap.

ไม่ได้เฟสไทม์กันทุกวัน มี space ระหว่างกัน แต่ถ้าเจอกันก็เหมาะสม แต่เรื่องถามทุกวันว่าเป็นอะไร เหนื่อยมั้ย ก็ถามอยู่แล้ว
We don't facetime everyday, we give each other space. We'll meet at the most convenient moment. But about asking everyday "How are you? Are you tired?", ofc we do

นักข่าว: เวลาไม่เจอกัน น้องเขามีง้องแง้งตามประสาผู้หญิงมั้ย?
Medias: When you don't meet each other, is Yaya sulking like any woman?
ณเดชน์: ไม่นะครับ สำหรับญาญ่า ไม่มีอารมณ์แบบนั้นเลย เขาเป็นคนที่เข้าใจอะไรดีมาก ๆ น่ารักที่สุดดดดดดด :p:)
Nadech: She doesn't krap. As for Yaya, she never has this kind of behavior. She's someone who perfectly understand things. So cuteeeeeeeee :p:)

ณเดชน์ ตอบเป่าเปา มีเจ้าของแล้ว เขินหนักมากเมื่อคนแซวเจ้าของ คือ ญาญ่า
Nadech replied to Paopao that he already has an owner. He became so shy when people teased him that his owner is Yaya.

เรื่องแต่งงาน "ถามว่าไม่ได้คิดมั้ย ก็ไม่ใช่ เพราะก็มีวางแพลนไว้..."
About get married "If you ask me if I don't think about it, it isn't because I have already planned..."

cr.SBY‏ @s_b_y_s_b_y

After today's interview, "Po Taek" again :risas3:

Not only the sweetest with his teerak...but also the most gentleman and considerate man. You see this veteran thai actress? Look at the way she stares at Na and you can guess how much she must admire him :love:. She was Yaya at this event haha.

cr.by_family

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Na said he probably won't attend the Asian Television Awards as he will be tied up with work :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Since Nadech revealed that he is used to calling Yaya "Tee rak" (sweetheart / darling / ....) because the fans succeeded to record clips...

...What man has decided to do??? He sang "Tee Rak" at his event :risas3: :thumbup:

"Tee rak" is the OST from Game rai game rak, for those who are nostalgic like Nadech haha :p

About his interview today, the highlights, BRAVO MISTER BARRY :clap: (I translated tweets, you still have to wait for a full translation to get all the details, what he said was deeper with much more meaning :naughty2:)

"To meet each other, there are 15 days left" Oyy he counts the remaining days 555555 (Yaya is shooting her lakorn)

ณเดชน์: (ยิ้มหน้าบานนนนนนนนนนนน) ใช่ตามนั้น ต้องไปฟังพี่เบิร์ด ธงไชย แมคอินไตย์ครับพี่ ฟังเพลงไหน...โดนทุกเพลงครับ
Nadech: (he proudly smiled) yes like you said...You have to listen to P' Bird Thongchai Mcintyre. Any song is suitable krap.

ไม่ได้เฟสไทม์กันทุกวัน มี space ระหว่างกัน แต่ถ้าเจอกันก็เหมาะสม แต่เรื่องถามทุกวันว่าเป็นอะไร เหนื่อยมั้ย ก็ถามอยู่แล้ว
We don't facetime everyday, we give each other space. We'll meet at the most convenient moment. But about asking everyday "How are you? Are you tired?", ofc we do

ณเดชน์: ไม่นะครับ สำหรับญาญ่า ไม่มีอารมณ์แบบนั้นเลย เขาเป็นคนที่เข้าใจอะไรดีมาก ๆ น่ารักที่สุดดดดดดด :p:)
Nadech: She doesn't krap. As for Yaya, she never has this kind of behavior. She's someone who perfectly understand things. So cuteeeeeeeee :p:)

Nadech replied to Paopao that he already has an owner. He became so shy when people teased him that his owner is Yaya.

About get married "If you ask me if I don't think about it, it isn't because I have already planned..."

I liked when he talked about how they give each other space & understand each other :love: And when the reporter asked if he was referring to Ya when he said he had an owner already, and Na just smiled shyly and gave a small nod:risas3::love:
Was this the song he was talking about?:pancarta:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Ok so since Nadech said that to know if he misses Yaya or not, we have to listen to any of P'Bird Thongchai's song and we'll have the answer because they all suit his feeling.....As for me, I choose the song "มีแต่คิดถึง" (only miss you) :p

มีแต่คิดถึง - เบิร์ด ธงไชย / Bird Thongchai - Only miss you

มีแต่คิดถึง มีแต่คิดถึง
Only miss you, only miss you
อยู่ทุกครั้งที่มองดาว
Each time I look at the stars
มีแต่คิดถึง มีแต่คิดถึง
เรื่องวันวานและฝันของเรา
About our past story and our dreams
มีแต่คิดถึง มีแต่คิดถึง
และบ่อยครั้งก็ทำให้เหงา
And many times it makes me feel lonely
คิดถึงเธอ....คิดถึงเธอ
I miss you....I miss you

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Na said he probably won't attend the Asian Television Awards as he will be tied up with work :sad6::sad6::sad6:

I liked when he talked about how give each other space & understand each other :love: And when the reporter asked if he was referring to Ya when he said he had an owner already, and Na just smiled shyly and gave a small nod:risas3::love:
Was this the song he was talking about?:pancarta:
Same thought, same song lol

Let's sing:
มีแต่คิดถึง มีแต่คิดถึง

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
He sang this song so the reporter ask him about it lol it fits them cuz ya is far away working hard .
I like how he compared himself to normal people about hopes and dream , ask about when they will get marry etc .
Not sure if na met the grandma before cuz na knows her son DJ man. They all hang out with dom . It’s cute how he help her she adoring him.
I think he took out the earring cuz it might not be proper for elders to see him with one . Maybe a respect . Don’t quote me on this one , just my opinion from what I know from my own elders , make guys look bad boy etc lol

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

Not only the sweetest with his teerak...but also the most gentleman and considerate man. You see in this veteran thai actress? Look at the way she stares at Na and you can guess how much she must admire Nadech :love:. She was Yaya at this event haha.

cr.by_family
Why didn't they just steal your work ahhahahhaha at least they won't look this dumb!

Knock knock, it's LIES lol http://www.thaiupdate.info/nadech-yaya-interview/ Whoever runs this account needs to go learn some Thai lol or even English coz no way if they just did a googl translate will they get these results hahahahahha WTF. LOL It said Nadech didn't go meet Yaya for Loy Krathong coz he was busy filming lolololol Except that's not true, go ask ANYONE ahhahahaa. They don't even have the ability to translate the entire interview it translated 3 points. BEWARE never get your info outside of this thread lol Also bear in mind who is giving you info.

The word of the year is far TOO RELEVANT for some :rolleyes: "MISINFORMATION" is too common around here.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Why didn't they just steal your work ahhahahhaha at least they won't look this dumb!

Knock knock, it's LIES lol http://www.thaiupdate.info/nadech-yaya-interview/ Whoever runs this account needs to go learn some Thai lol or even English coz no way if they just did a googl translate will they get these results hahahahahha WTF. LOL It said Nadech didn't go meet Yaya for Loy Krathong coz he was busy filming lolololol Except that's not true, go ask ANYONE ahhahahaa. They don't even have the ability to translate the entire interview it translated 3 points. BEWARE never get your info outside of this thread lol Also bear in mind who is giving you info.

The word of the year is far TOO RELEVANT for some :rolleyes: "MISINFORMATION" is too common around here.
Damn, I don't know if we have to laugh or be afraid looool. NYfans should not leave this thread, you are in good hands here, It's frightenning outside lol.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"The actor revealed that he didn’t join Loi Krathong Festival with Yaya Urassaya at Chiang Mai because he was busy filming his new TV drama ‘My Love From Another Star – Thai Version’ with Matt Peranee."

So they were not Nadech and Yaya LOL.

When you hear or read lies and you know the truth LOL.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Damn, I don't know if we have to laugh or be afraid looool. NYfans should not leave this thread, you are in good hands here, It's frightenning outside lol.

It's annoying coz it doesn't have to be this hard lol I'm not trying to knock non-Thai proficient people but if they don't really have info and you know for a fact you don't understand the language then you should stfu and not try to report or inform anybody lol It's tiring for people to have to go and correct you. I don't know shit about K-drama so I don't talk about it or act like I'm in the know lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

WOW that's some creative writing there! Whoever this admin is should provide sources of where he/she got that information because details were left out. No wonder she/he didn't provide link to creditable sources ( i.e. his interview) because people who understood the language would be able to track down the sources and tell her - WRONG. While people who don't understand will not know that the admin was not providing all the facts. She might as well just provide her opinion if she meant to mislead others.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
WOW that's some creative writing there! Whoever this admin is should provide sources of where he/she got that information because details were left out. No wonder she/he didn't provide link to creditable sources ( i.e. his interview) because people who understood the language would be able to track down the sources and tell her - WRONG. While people who don't understand will not know that the admin was not providing all the facts. She might as well just provide her opinion if she meant to mislead others.
Forreal! If you have any opinion then write a blog. Don't act like you're translating info when you have an agenda lol translation should be unbias. Just do the translation job. Liar = คนโกหก See, easy peasy lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Forreal! If you have any opinion then write a blog. Don't act like you're translating info when you have an agenda lol translation should be unbias. Just do the translation job. Liar = คนโกหก See, easy peasy lol
That way if people disagree with your opinion you can get on your high horse and say:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
That way if people disagree with your opinion you can get on your high horse and say:
BAHHAHAHAHHAHA I watch this show so I can hear her screeeching AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

If you have wrong info, you end up having discussions on something that isn't even there lol what a waste of time lol Going on and on about some lies, pretty pathetic.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

"The actor revealed that he didn’t join Loi Krathong Festival with Yaya Urassaya at Chiang Mai because he was busy filming his new TV drama ‘My Love From Another Star – Thai Version’ with Matt Peranee."

No it's not NY he was busy filming like reported lol

Remember when Nadech went to Europe and someone said he was shooting MLFTS in London LOL or that recent time when someone said he was shooting MLFTS in HK AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA when you know it's like

:BangHead::BangHead:NY HATERs :fighting3::fighting3:are the only ones who spread some LIES to disappoint new NYers hoping the new NY fans will get disappointed and will hate NY by giving fake news and putting words on Nadech's mouth might be NY hater's new style to attack NY Fandom but their new style is an :BangHead::BangHead:EPIC FAILURE:fighting3::fighting3::risas3::risas3::pancarta::pancarta: