[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

Asy

sarNie Immature
aw i like her! she hasnt been in a lakorn for so long now. i think the last one i saw her in was with cherry/kong. she was rai in there. i think thats her?
Oh really? So actually she is a senior actress? I thought she is Serena Pearce? Haha. Stupid my eyes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh really? So actually she is a senior actress? I thought she is Serena Pearce? Haha. Stupid my eyes.
actually, i kept looking at her pic and she is not the actress that i was referring to. the girl in the picture look a lot like her

tinah

sarNie Coma
Cherrys playing a con-artist in here so thats probably why we see her playing blind on that pic.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Credit to kisskeepintouch

Ace is still lookin good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dq6jDuC7kQ&feature=channel_video_title

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh, cherry as a con-artist!!! coolness. ha. I don't know why i got excited all of a sudden.hehhehe.Very interesting! ^-^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh my gosh, cherry as a con-artist!!! coolness. ha. I don't know why i got excited all of a sudden.hehhehe.Very interesting! ^-^
Cherry she's very hot looking when she play these kind of lakorn
Cherry has sexy long legs it makes her looking taller than her co-star
Chakrit and Aum they're one of them but luckily Great his huge enough against
saw a picture of her standing with Rome she almost reaching up to him.

icool48

sarNie Adult
credit : leh roy rak facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AB%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81/349439095072148

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So wat da story line...It look like a fake marriage thinging lakorn...it just my guess...so anyone??? Any clue???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn Cherry is so tall and slim curvy body and sexy long legs looks like she's almost
reaching up to Great, Great has the maturer figure which makes him look hot with Cherry