[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
May I know which Cherry's lakorn that you think she wasn't good? I'm not her fan either but I have to admit that she's one of the best Thai actress out there. I can even say that her versatile acting is on the same level as Ann Thongprasom. That's my opinion, no one have to agree but I really want to know which of her lakorn disappoint you.
none of her lakorns disappointed me they're all good just my opinion
Agree with U Asy she is also the same level as Anne

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Cherry she an okay actress in my eye but people have different oppion y'all know...about Cherry nothing is wrong with her but just tat I can't stand her tat all...and this got nothing to do about her ages...it true wat y'all say no one could stay young forever...And out of all Cherry lakorn da only one tat I watch and finish it is da one she do with Tik and da one she do with Janie ( which I watch it because of my Janie) and half of da one she did with Chakrit tat one comedy one...I don't really follow her and she not really my type of n'ke...there u go tat all I got to say peoples and sorry once agian to all those cherry fans ouy there...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry she an okay actress in my eye but people have different oppion y'all know...about Cherry nothing is wrong with her but just tat I can't stand her tat all...and this got nothing to do about her ages...it true wat y'all say no one could stay young forever...And out of all Cherry lakorn da only one tat I watch and finish it is da one she do with Tik and da one she do with Janie ( which I watch it because of my Janie) and half of da one she did with Chakrit tat one comedy one...I don't really follow her and she not really my type of n'ke...there u go tat all I got to say peoples and sorry once agian to all those cherry fans ouy there...
Don't forget to tune in to see her with Om Ruk Ork Akard cos I believe its a promising
one cos its Polyplus not Uma99

Sweet_09

Don't forget to tune in to see her with Om Ruk Ork Akard cos I believe its a promising
one cos its Polyplus not Uma99
Oh I will Alice lol...I'll try everything to watch it till da end since my dear Om in there lol...

cherry4ever

sarNie Egg
I'm not a big fan of Cherry as well but I don't dislike her either. Sometimes her acting can be dry and dare I say very bad! Her surprise face is as horrible as Pancake but she is good at being sweet or very good at being a bitch lol

As long as she is not paired up with a A list actor than I'm fine because she could fit their level of acting. I have only seen two lakorns of Great so my opinion of him were just based on what I have seen so far. He is very average although the first one I have seen of his he played a supporter rai ish.
halooo,khun "fun4fun"...i think you just not cherry's fan at all ,i'm sure that you're very dislike cherry naka...i just realize this when i see all your post about cherry's lakorns...why don't you try just a little bit your self to find the advantage of cherry may be you're really become her fan then....fairy.... :w-scene-pop-corn:
And as you said cherry as long as not paired up with A list actor?i don't know who is you A list actor naa...Chakrit,Smart,AUM,Om...they're all is B list? :scratchhead2:

Sweet_09

Wow it turn out more than I expected...they actual look good...But I wish to see a closer pic if y'all don't mind lol...

Asy

sarNie Immature
Aum is B-list??? Gahhh!!!

By the way I think Great and Cherry looks ok together. No awkward moment, LOL.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Everyone has opinions but No, No, No... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
After all these years, Aum definitely proved that he's an A-lister...

I must say that though I do like Cherry, I must say that there's quite a few lakorn I wasn't too pleased with :scratchchin: :scratchhead2: Her acting is good, but I wouldn't say that it's that great either.. but she can pull off the sweet n'ek and evil n'rai roles off though :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :heart: :heart:

i'm surprised to Ken isn't p'ek for this lakorn. will be interesting to see Great. And I'm really hoping that Ace will really be in here.. Miss the guy so much!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aum is B-list??? Gahhh!!!

By the way I think Great and Cherry looks ok together. No awkward moment, LOL.
I definitely did not state that he is a B lister lol

Cherry4eva, if I did really dislike Cherry I would have avoid her lakorns at all cost. I just stated my opinion on her acting ability. Yes I do have my bias, I have many negative things to say about my bias too. Just that you don't see me often doing it because I don't think I have seen you much around in other thread, other than anyhing related to Cherry. I believe at this moment Great is a B list actor because there is really only two lakorns that I have seen of him and neither had wow me. I am a person who usually allow chances to any lakorns, it's a matter if they can keep me going forward with them or not.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Everyone has opinions but No, No, No... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
After all these years, Aum definitely proved that he's an A-lister...

I must say that though I do like Cherry, I must say that there's quite a few lakorn I wasn't too pleased with :scratchchin: :scratchhead2: Her acting is good, but I wouldn't say that it's that great either.. but she can pull off the sweet n'ek and evil n'rai roles off though :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :heart: :heart:

i'm surprised to Ken isn't p'ek for this lakorn. will be interesting to see Great. And I'm really hoping that Ace will really be in here.. Miss the guy so much!!!
that is real good if this is a revenge type cos I know Cherry she's good and versatile
just like Ploy she can be sweet nice and mean

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
For me it's different. I just recently found about Cherry when Kaew Tha Pee released, so I've never seen her in rai role before. My impression of her is sweet nang'ek look. I'm not sure I would feel when I watch her rai, lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
For me it's different. I just recently found about Cherry when Kaew Tha Pee released, so I've never seen her in rai role before. My impression of her is sweet nang'ek look. I'm not sure I would feel when I watch her rai, lol.
Rai Rissaya have U seen it Cherry was kind of sweet and nice at the beginning but later
the middle she became a nang'ek rai cos of revenge on Benz by stealing Aum back from
Benz so its like Cherry pouncing back to Benz what evil stuff she did to her
Cherry and Matt are one sample their feature is similar that is why I reckon they
aren't suited to play a weak nang'ek I'm glad Matt not in Rang Ngao cos I know she can't
portray the weaker young twin and with Cherry there is a 50/50 chances a yes/no at the
same time for her to be in Plerng Boon pairing with Rome but then fans are cheering
4 Rome reunite with Chompoo