[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
Oh I really laughed hard in a scene after Petra screams over her co-worker in make-up room and coming out with angry face then Ramin called her and
she changed her face expression to a calm and kind person to speak with him:clap: about acting : both main lead that l care more about in every drama in this one was really good yaya had her skills but a little awkward to manage it in some scenes nadech was good and more dominante in his roll in this episode story is really really nice can't say anything about but directing and editing is a way terrible bc the editor don't know how to set and mix scences together like first introduction of the carechters actions and red rcarpet didn't mix in a suitable way morever director didn't design red carpet scene in a nice way like when superstars cars arrived or Petras walking in RC director assign short time to this scene and this should shooting in a way better actions since I know has special director to manage it but shooting with main director was good I'm sorry if someone bothers by reading my review but it was my oppnion for the first ep. Thank you.
Editing was bad particularly in the talk show portion. The background music was so loud I can barely hear Ggubgib talking. First episode is okay for me. The action scenes were fine to me and I liked how Tor was so manly in his fight scenes. I'm not a fan of Nadech but so far I like him. He's charming. Lol at Ramin. He thought that what Tomadee told him is true (about her and Petra's relationship :risas3:) Such a waste of beauty she likes ching. :pancarta:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Wuhoooo! Monday is gonna be livelier after this after BH ended! I didn't know that this lakorn is gonna air this fast! Thank God I subscribed SJDK youtube channel! Thanks SJDK!!!

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Lol was just talking to my mum and grandmother and they r without a doubt a huge nadech fan and an NY-shipper.
They talked about the first Ep for like 3 hours straight!! o_O
Both my mum and grandma r going to live stream today's Ep and not sleep. (Lol I am too)

I honestly think the body switch will start at the end of today's Ep. Just because we still have the drama that Ramin and Petra r going to film and then there's the crown showcase(?) and 2nd leads love story development and bad guys build-up.
I feel like they will leave us with a cliff hanger of the ramin and Petra jumping from the building.

I'm really enjoying this, more than I thought I would. ^_^

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish watching ep 1 and not sure how I'm feeling about it. We'll see how ep 2 goes. Do not like how Ramin is treating his finance. Poor girl.

Ramin has to be a playboy and a jerk to his gf at the begining. The whole reason behind the switch is for Ramin to understand what women go through and learn to respect and treat them better :)

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
The first episode rating is 3.4. Hopefully it'll pick up.

Awww.....so fin from PPBT magazine....

So beautiful.....

cr:ny club,pantip
Such beautiful shots! Seriously Yaya is looking drop dead gorgeous in this lakorn. Nadech also looks fantastic!

About the ratings, this is soo creepy but I was trying to guess the ratings earlier today and I thought it would be 3.4 too! Its sooo scary! I never guess things like this right :confused0:. In either care, it is a bit disappointing but I hear that CH3 has been struggling with ratings recently so this might actually be good? I do hope that the ratings go up once the switch happens. I also hope the production company fixes up the editing more. I hate to say this but the editing was awful in the 1st episode. Nadech's hair change from short to long to short again was extremely distracting too. The award show shots werent done very well either. Then there was the weird camera work especially in that scene when Petra's manager comes in to talk to her while she is at the store looking at the candy purse with the evil dude. I thought this lakorn had lots of money invested in it was produced and directed by very experienced people yet the editing and directing look extremely rushed,

Does anyone know what the response is like in Thailand for the 1st episode? I recall for KC, there was a lot of buzz and viewers went crazy on the internet after the first episode. I would imagine the same for LLSR if not more.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Rating are low, it's surprising because the buzz was present. The MV has reached 1million views in 1week without the lakorn has been on air. Historically, ch7 has always beat ch3 for many reason, ch3 has their own apps " 3 live " so many people look it directly on their smartphone. Another reason is ch3 share the epiosode just few hours after it ended on their official youtube channel so people can rewatched it again whereas for ch7, people have to look at it directy on TV.

LLSR has a rating aroung 5 in bangkok and urban but around 2 in rural. This kind of story who is very modern may not be the taste of rural people who prefer slap kiss lakorn / period lakorn.

But LLSR is the number 1 in social media ( 1st in twitter), the 1st episode part 1-9 has already 600 000 views in just 1day. It's amazing !! And for those who have watched LLSR on live, everybody have noticed that there are lots of ads during the breaks because NY are both superstar of Thailand so many agencies wants to promote their brands. So that's why ch3 doesn't care that much about rating because they are now in digital world and they can attract many agencies without having high rating like ch7.

I'm sure when we will get through the switch bodies part, rating will increase.

Sure rating is important but it is not the scale to measure if a lakorn is good or bad, it depends on taste of everyone. If you look at it and you enjoy it, it's the most important thing. Most of all comments on LLSR 1st ep seems to be very good, the feedback is excellent. Rural thai people need to open their heart to accept some new modern lakorn like LLSR or Akom.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I don't know why but I literally burst out laughing when I saw Ramin on the floor with that blue board on top of him in the scene where they were shooting the lakorn xD

Petra is such a little ugghhhh! Yaya does so well portraying her character cuz I really wanna scream at her to stop being so bratty

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
CLEAN FOOD :pancarta: No salt, low calories, high fibre xD Guurrrll do you want them to feed you grass? That attitude is what makes people want to spit in your food before they serve it to you

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Its already confirmed that Petra is gonna lose her shit when switch happens but I want more from Ramin... Ramin is still in "oh Petra is gorgeous stage" I wanna see more characteristics of Ramin.

RoseIsMe

sarNie Egg
Petra is so full of herself... I cant wait to see how Petra will take care her body when their body switch... Ramin will eat everything.. :naughty2: