[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

fresh

sarNie Adult
Finally we can see NY on screen together. Ramin is so cool and handsome. Petra is so beautiful. It's very good so far. Waiting for Engsub to understand more. Glad to see you back Chaitra, Zoe, Lazy,... and new members too. Let's start our fun and fin journey with PetRamin :icon12::icon12:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech needs to learn how to kiss from Yaya LOLLLLLL...

If we think about switching bodies, Nadech is in Yaya's body, it means it s Nadech who kiss her lol. According to the producers, there are many kiss scenes mouth to mouth :love::naughty2::nut:. This is the good thing to have a real couple to act together in a romantic comedy lakorn, love scenes will be even more real :love::love::love:.

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I thought the acting was really good. It wasn't stiff. I was really surprised with the action scenes; the sequences was really well-done, given the fact that Thai action usually doesn't do that well but this was really good and appropriate length, it wasn't dragged on for too long. I thought Tor could improve in some scenes but overall he and Ice impressed me. Nadech and yaya of course was amazing.

Ps: yaya speaking English had me laughing so hard, I don't know if it was the fact that she force a fake British accent (which I think that's what they're doing for) or the fact that it was the only part I could understand from the entire ep or both. Lol

Really looking forward to the next Ep. Also on another note.... nadech is so yummy like damn son ^.^

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
Just finish watching ep 1 and not sure how I'm feeling about it. We'll see how ep 2 goes. Do not like how Ramin is treating his finance. Poor girl.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
okay so i watched the sub (thank u again to subbers; i love u) and i especially love the scene where ramin and pedra first meet. when she walks away from him and he says "cute and sweet...if i play this lakorn with her, will i fall in love with her?..." it like i don't know, the feeling of this resembling to their real life relationship(?)

i still cant get over the kisses we saw in those cuts...like SWOON!!!
honestly if only i thought to do a reaction video of ep1, i almost had a heart-attack when during the intro credits we see yaya backhugging a sleeping nadech and kisses his cheek..like i was SO not ready for that and another heart-attack at the rolling credits preview...lip kiss...

also i didn't think nadech and ice would have much chemistry together, but i am thoroughly impressed as they proved me wrong. the chemistry wasn't over the top but well enough to make u go awww :)

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
:p I feel like Ramin and Phetra are so...out of character for NY LOLOLOLOLOLOL If that even makes sense.
It's hilarious because they typically get such idealistic roles but here they are, one is a lukewarm boyfriend and the other is a bratty superstar. And those trailer scenes with the hugging and the kisses when they switch bodies. Since it's Ya doing it to Nadech, they can go all out without "feeling bad" about it kekeke.

Feeling bad for Nakom, third-wheeling.. You'll get there boo.

Can someone give spoilers for the cause of the body switch?

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
:p I feel like Ramin and Phetra are so...out of character for NY LOLOLOLOLOLOL If that even makes sense.
It's hilarious because they typically get such idealistic roles but here they are, one is a lukewarm boyfriend and the other is a bratty superstar. And those trailer scenes with the hugging and the kisses when they switch bodies. Since it's Ya doing it to Nadech, they can go all out without "feeling bad" about it kekeke.

Feeling bad for Nakom, third-wheeling.. You'll get there boo.

Can someone give spoilers for the cause of the body switch?
I think ... When he n she will fall from the building and wake up in hosp the switch happens.... But the reason for it is still not revealed..

chaitra

sarNie Adult
If we think about switching bodies, Nadech is in Yaya's body, it means it s Nadech who kiss her lol. According to the producers, there are many kiss scenes mouth to mouth :love::naughty2::nut:. This is the good thing to have a real couple to act together in a romantic comedy lakorn, love scenes will be even more real :love::love::love:.

I was talking about NY not Petra Ramin.... Remember Nadech SNIFF KISS.. HAhaha... Atleast Yaya goes all out since she "has" to portray him... Im lovin it!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Finally got to watching episode 1 and it didnt disappoint. I love love love NY's portrayal of their characters. Yaya is killing it. Its hard to play a bratty spoiled princess and still be adorable and shes totally that. I loved her measuring the temp in the bathtub. Her expressions throughout the episode were hilarious. I repeated the moment when she turned around to see Ramin for the first time like 10 times already lol. I always used to feel that Yaya excels and does a fantastic job in emotional/dramatic lakorns like KC and her first lakorn with Rome but her performance in comedy is not as strong. However, her portrayal of Petra is sooooo effing good that I'm actually addicted to her scenes loool. She also had really good chemistry with the rich evil dude trying to buy her with his gifts.

Nadech is amazing! Hes got real talent and feel for comedy. In fact, I would say comedy is the area he excels in the most and you can see that hes definitely in his element here. I can't get over his expressions whenever he sees Yaya or that sneaky evil laugh he had when he was talking to her in the hallway. I feel that Ramin's playfulness is very similar to Nadech's own playful attitude so the real challenge for him will be how he will act once they switch bodies because he will need to ensure that his performance matches that of Yaya down to a T. Poor guy still couldnt get his selfie with Petra. Oh one more thing, I was seriously impressed with Nadech's chemistry with his gf (is she called Ice?). I have watched some of his lakorns that didnt have Yaya in them and other than Yaya, I felt that he only had strong chemistry with Kim. Seeing him act with this actress was very interesting. His eyes and expressions were filled with affection and desire when he looked at her. It was very nice and they looked super cute together that I actually felt a bit sad to see him ignore her and go after Petra. Dont get me wrong, Petra is the main reason Im watching this lakorn but Nadech and ?Ice looked so nice as a couple that I couldnt help but want him to stay and celebrate his birthday with her after he got the call for the interview lol

As for the lakorn as a whole, i think the director did a great job in setting up the characters and allowing us to familiarize ourselves with them. It was a bit slow but I appreciated that they took the time to let us see what Petra is really like and get used to her behaviors. Frankly, when I was watching the trailers, I worried that Nadech was overdoing the bratty girly behavior. BUT now that I see what Petra is like as portrayed by Yaya, I totally understand why Nadech portrayed her that way and this makes Nadech's portrayal of Petra inside of his body a lot more believable. Petra really is that bratty and girly. Shes like those "mean girl" cheerleaders from American Hollywood movies. All proper in her purple silk dresses and pink makeup. The girl who always wants to look her best and thrives on praise and adulation. I cant wait to see Nadech playing her lol. Having said that, I really really hope that the switch happens next episode. The main attraction of this lakorn is the soul switch. We already know what the characters are like by now so next episode should be where we see the switch. Overall, I give this episode rating of 7/10. Solid start with good intro to the characters but a bit slow. The best comedic parts of the epsiode were Petra's behavior and that random Indian/Persian (supposed to be Persian but as far as I know Persians didnt dress like Indians lol) version of 1001 Nights (or Arabian Nights) lakorn they were filming. Other than that, there were not that many comedic scenes in this episode. Therefore, I think its absolutely impo for channel 3 to speed it up a little so that people dont lose interest because frankly, most viewers are probably watching it for the switch scenes lol.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I've only watched their first 2 movies together then got tired of them always pairing up. They make waaayy too many movies together, it seems. But I want to give this one a try because the story seems funny and I'm always down for funny. Hopefully the action will be decent. I hate when action scenes are so stiff.

Just saying.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I've only watched their first 2 movies together then got tired of them always pairing up. They make waaayy too many movies together, it seems. But I want to give this one a try because the story seems funny and I'm always down for funny. Hopefully the action will be decent. I hate when action scenes are so stiff.

Just saying.
I completely understand your opinion on action scenes but so far the action scenes are really good in this lakorn. They happen right at the beginning so I would recommend you check it out and see how you feel about it :) The lakorn is really entertaining and lighthearted