[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Woah playboy Nadech is about to enter LOL........ Already a Petra fan.... Cant wait for NY to meet.

All actors are such eye candy esp.... Nadech.... UGH... Uniform suits him sooo wellllll:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Though I don't understand most of the conversation (except when Pe talk in English), so far looks SOOOO GOOD. :icon12::icon12: Love it!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Its really weird that NY lakorn has such low attendance in this site? Like what happened guys.. WHy no spazzing????? Maybe coz its a Monday....

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Oh my Petra is such a diva LOL... She measured the temp of water.... A true actress haha

AHHHHHHHH just seeing them pass by is tooo exciting....

Nadech is just flaunting his body in every shot

His excitement for love scene... Ahhhhhh i cant take it..... Playboy in the building

Ice has already started off with a serious tone... I hope she gets to have fun with Tor later. Tor such a cutie:naughty2:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhh Nadech's smile when he sees her..... Poor him.... She will make him work work work work work... haha:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Ramin is more of a FANBOY than PLAYBOY......

What is drama scene supposed to represent??? Heard some Indian music in the background....Never seen such ridiculous headpieces haha

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
is still on? arrrgghhh.. I forgot about this:crybaby2:I need to watch it! I'm making a comeback now, hello my asianfuse buddies!:thumbup:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Ice look good together..... So does Nadech and Tor LOL

AHHHHHHHhhhhhhh Ramin cannot take his eyes off of Petra

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Haha... We have a few cray people already...

Cant wait for tomo.... Today's episode was kind of slow because they are trying to establish Petra n Ramin's life before the switch but all in al Soooooooooo good to see NY together