[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hiiiiii guys:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:...

Just when I thought "Hey how could NY thread move so slowwww" BOOM:naughty2:... 4 pages..
Its soooooo good to be back.

It's one thing that we don't mention N and Y in other threads but soooooo much drama in their own thread is ridiculous... Its mostly both NY supporters in this thread so I don't see why we should tolerate if people bash either N or Y:confused12:. As for people who just like one of them, they can simply supports them with out talking bad about the other.

Its absolutely OK if people want NY to be paired with others but for fan like me who just follow NY in the entire Thai ET, I would love if I can get a lakorn from them every year (but since it takes upto a year to complete a lakorn, lets a 1 NY lakorn at least every 2 years). I maybe greedy but I simply love them and ALSO love seeing them with others.. (Recently...Yaya was kickass in KC)
Since NY have 2 lakorns this year it would be sad to not see them together for a long time... BUT these 2 lakorn seems to hold a great potential so I am personally very VERY excited and I am damn sure they will collaborate after 2 - 3 years for sure....

Let people pair NY with whomever they want, I am sure they will do well. But off screen we know what is going to happen LOL:icon12::naughty2:

Anyway the OST is hilarious..... I thought NY are gonna sing for this lakorn but maybe not. Soooooooo excited:cheer:

P. S: N Y have the biggest international fan base compared to others so the rating seems low because others usually watch subbed version which obv does not constitute rating.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't watched a Yadech lakorn since their first one, but I am super excited for this one! Love the OST

Sidenote: Man did not realize how ripped Nadech has gotten lol

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched a Yadech lakorn since their first one, but I am super excited for this one! Love the OST

Sidenote: Man did not realize how ripped Nadech has gotten lol
Haha... him being ripped is also completely hilarious as Yaya (who is on the skinny side) will try to rape him.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Someone posted translation of OST on YouTube::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Just seeing you makes my heart melt so as meeting you
I don’t know what’s wrong with me M-E-L-T
Feels like I’m gonna be sick
High fever as if I’m gonna die
I need your help

Don’t be too cute
Can you please be considerate?
Because I’m in delirious state
My whole heart falls in love with you

I’m a sensitive person
And I don’t know why
Seeing you makes me faint
Seeing you makes my heart skips a beat
Ouch! I feels like I’ll have a heart attack from being near you

I don’t know if you feel the same way
that the whole heart only chants ‘I love you’
Can you tell me truth?
Tell me that you love me

Cr: Itswarangrut on YouTube

twister02

M♥K
I just saw on IG that this is will be airing on Mon - Tues, so I'm assuming after Akom ??. If so then I'm so excited ! I'm buzzing since Tor is in this too & I'm loving his choices of roles (he does me proud !)
I'm waiting for this drama for a long time because of Yaya and Tor. I didn't watch any Nadech dramas yet but I'm excited to see him as well. Hoping he can convert me from a non-fan to a fan :thumbup: The teaser looks really funny and Yaya is very stunning, as always :icon12:

twister02

M♥K
I feel like a proud mother whenever I see Tor (or the rest of the cast of Hormones) doing different projects, which is slightly odd since his only I think 2 or 3 yrs younger than me lol. If it was possible I would love to see Yaya & Tor doing a mini web series or something.

To all the NY fans, enjoy this time period. The two projects they have look genuinely solid, definitely something worth getting hyped over.
Waaaah! You're not the only one. Every time there is a new project with Hormones cast in it, I'm excited. When I saw Tor in this, I'm very excited too. It's been a long time waiting for this to be aired and now it is here plus his Project S part and The Cupids with Ken and Chompoo. It's Tor's month :cheer:I hope he will stay with his current agency so that he can still do dramas outside CH3. I want him to be in dramas with NY, MK or even a reunion project of Peach and Kao who are CH3 artists already.

To all NY fans, sorry for fangirling over Tor. He's part of this lakorn so it's still on topic, right? :)

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks a lot everyone who updates pics/clips/news. Thanks you so much for your time.
Can't wait to watch this lakorn. NY are doing great in all the scenes in the trailer and OST :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Please keep this thread peaceful. Just support the actor/actress that you like but please don't say bad thing about the others.
It's time to count down to enjoy the lakorn after 2 waiting years.

Engsub OST by SJDK Fan Sub:
They will sub the lakorn.

[THAI, KARA & ENG] Trailer เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง (Leh Lub Salub Rang) by NYinterFC:

So proud of Yaya as the only Thai actress in LV Campaign and was named as one in 11 IT Girls by Elle Australia :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
http://eu.louisvuitton.com/eng-e1/stories/tambour-horizon#connected-journeys
(Click on number 16 for Yaya's part) or

Yaya's on the cover of Final Wedding Magazine Vol. 14 (Only Yaya and Ploy are on separate covers)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWdQkCMBrDP/

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So excited for this to air! Not sure on which day this will be, but this lakorn will air along with Single Mom and Plerng Boon.
Well everyone let's keep the thread peaceful and focus on this lakorn and the cast and keep the others who are not part of this lakorn out of this thread.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone posted translation of OST on YouTube::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Just seeing you makes my heart melt so as meeting you
I don’t know what’s wrong with me M-E-L-T
Feels like I’m gonna be sick
High fever as if I’m gonna die
I need your help

Don’t be too cute
Can you please be considerate?
Because I’m in delirious state
My whole heart falls in love with you

I’m a sensitive person
And I don’t know why
Seeing you makes me faint
Seeing you makes my heart skips a beat
Ouch! I feels like I’ll have a heart attack from being near you

I don’t know if you feel the same way
that the whole heart only chants ‘I love you’
Can you tell me truth?
Tell me that you love me

Cr: Itswarangrut on YouTube
Wow!!! The translation seems like anyone can relate especially if you like someone lol. The OST is catchy.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for the updates na ka. I'm still on a long vacation but sure miss AF mak mak ka. Hope to catch up when I get home.

I'm super excited and can't wait to watch LLSR which will air on Monday-Tuesday after Akom.

Cr:as tagged, rightful owner

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I have looked at the MV lalay lalay like 100times lol. So funny! That rape scene will be talk of the town for sure. Nadech is a lucky guy, he will be the only actor raped by Yaya lol and OMG his body! Petra who is a drama queen in Ramil 's body is so hilarious.

The 2nd ost is even more better "love is love" sing by Singto Numchok.

Have you already listened to it? NYClub_pantip in instagram has shared it. Don't know when CH3 will put the MV on their channel

Wish Nadech will sing that song on 22nd july for NY mini concert to promote their lakorn. He can sing as a real singer.

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Waaaah! You're not the only one. Every time there is a new project with Hormones cast in it, I'm excited. When I saw Tor in this, I'm very excited too. It's been a long time waiting for this to be aired and now it is here plus his Project S part and The Cupids with Ken and Chompoo. It's Tor's month :cheer:I hope he will stay with his current agency so that he can still do dramas outside CH3. I want him to be in dramas with NY, MK or even a reunion project of Peach and Kao who are CH3 artists already.

To all NY fans, sorry for fangirling over Tor. He's part of this lakorn so it's still on topic, right? :)
Yes Tor's month! His role in Project S is also going to be heartbreaking AND inspiring at the same time! I love it that Tor is appearing in CH3 dramas but I also appreciate that GDH/GMM in general are open to have non-typical roles as the lead characters, like this autistic guy role he's playing in Project S. Can wait for both of these projects! :)

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you all for the updates.

I am glad to switch count down month to weeks and soon to count down days, hours and minutes to watch LLSR but maybe not seconds because it may seem like too much. lol :aaaaa::aaaaa:

Have a nice weekend everyone. :cheer::cheer: