[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Taew's fan just simply said they prefer her acting over yaya's. And that Nakee had high ratings. But apparently we're hating on her for that. I have no problem with people saying their preferences but for you to act like you hate drama but bring up how Yaya is still more famous than Taew is quite funny. No one was even talking about Taew being more popular or famous, we get it Yaya is number but that doesn't mean we'll like her acting. All I'm saying.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@AnnTfan and @Aleva12

I totally understand ur frustration that NY are doing this lakorn together. As a fan of Yaya, although she makes a wonderful couple with Nadech, I would love to see her with other actors (James Ji, Great and Mark please :crybaby2:). However, please keep in mind that this is probably gonna be NY's last lakorn together for at least the next 2-3 years. I read in one of the threads here that some senior member of ch3 said NY wont be reunited in another lakorn for at least 5 years after the Crown Princess so you will definitely see him with lots of other actresses soon enough :)

LLSR is supposed to be a hilarious comedy lakorn so lets enjoy those two together since we probably wont see them together for a while after. Yaya already has 3 lakorns lined up with other actors so shes definitely not gonna be starring with Nadech in a new lakorn for a while.
I don't have a big problem with Na with Ya, its just my preference to watch him with other gals. Regardless I'm watching this simply cause Na never fails, especially when he's in a comedy lakorn.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I don't have a big problem with Na with Ya, its just my preference to watch him with other gals. Regardless I'm watching this simply cause Na never fails, especially when he's in a comedy lakorn.
Fair enough :) I thought you liked Yaya too since I saw ur posts on KC thread and you seemed to enjoy her performance with Mark.

I have a feeling Nadech will end up having another lakorn with Taew in the near future ;)

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
Lol. Yeah, I don't know who Ann. Lol, I have mention earlier that I don't follow any actors nor know anything about them or their name. I usually just refer them (the actors) the person who did this and that drama.
That's how my mom is like too when referring to an actor and actress.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh really, that is exactly what princeskarina has said

"Right. Because with Taew she has proven with roles and lakorns that she's got the talent. Whereas with Yaya none of her lakorns' rating came close to Taew's. She hasn't had any memorable role/lakorn either. Even KC's rating wasn't anything like Nakee's. So here we can clearly see the talent and the "popularity" between the two actresses. I'm just stating the facts and my views! No offense to Yaya's fans. Let's keep our conversations neutral and free of drama. :)"

""""" we can clearly see the talent and the "popularity" between the two actresses""""""

You seems to see not any unrespectful thing in her comment whereas with mine, all is bad. I said it once, people here are funny
If anything the one that got furious was the one who was acting like Nakee was never popular because Yaya's the most famous. We didn't get to a big debate till she said Yaya doesn't need to ride on a lakorn to be popular. All I can assume is she was talking about Taew.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Fair enough :) I thought you liked Yaya too since I saw ur posts on KC thread and you seemed to enjoy her performance with Mark.

I have a feeling Nadech will end up having another lakorn with Taew in the near future ;)
I can live with Yaya just like how I can live with Mark in KC. I have watched NY's lakorns its all about the scripts even if I'm a fan of someone I can't watch everything if I find it boring. I just have my preferences so I tend to watch people that I'm a big fan of more. lol.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan Don't you think princess karina comment is so unrespectful?
About my post, what is wrong? Someone ask me about yaya popularity so I give him an informative news, is it my fault if yaya is in front of Taew? He seems to know a bit about taew and nakee but don't know about yaya popularity, so the fact that she is in front of her is significant about her popularity, doesn't it?

It's not like I compare myself Yaya and Taew to make Yaya look better than her, why should I do this?

Those who seems to have lots of time, wish I will see you trying to update Nadech's thread because you are his fan right? I used to update their thread, I have never seen any of your help, just bad comment from those who prentend to be Nadech FC.

Poor him, he can definiteley not choose his FC, unfortunately.

He will have his lakorn after a break of 1year and a half, we have always updated news for the other without any dramas and look at now, those who come here, who never post any update create dramas. Is it your way to show him your support?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@AnnTfan Don't you think princess karina comment is so unrespectful?
About my post, what is wrong? Someone ask me about yaya popularity so I give him an informative news, is it my fault if yaya is in front of Taew? He seems to know a bit about taew and nakee but don't know about yaya popularity, so the fact that she is in front of her is significant about her popularity, doesn't it?

It's not like I compare myself Yaya and Taew to make Yaya look better than her, why should I do this?

Those who seems to have lots of time, wish I will see you trying to update Nadech's thread because you are his fan right? I used to update their thread, I have never seen any of your help, just bad comment from those who prentend to be Nadech FC.

Poor him, he can definiteley not choose his FC, unfortunately.

He will have his lakorn after a break of 1year and a half, we have always updated news for the other without any dramas and look at now, those who come here, who never post any update create dramas. Is it your way to show him your support?
And do you think that one girl's comment is bad? seriously is princess karina wrong for saying KC didn't come close to Nakee too? A lot of ch3 lakorns dont nowadays. It doesn't offend us that you guys think Yaya is the best actress and just cause thailand likes her so much doesn't mean we should.

FYI I check this forum sometimes, i check lots of thread that people reply to just to see what's going on. i don't post news cause you guys have people posting it already and plus i have just declared myself as a Nadech fan recently so I still don't know much and I still don't update threads with news, i, like a lot of other people, just read things on here and here to see updates.

Yeah he can't choose his fc but not like Yaya can either. She is Thailand's sweetheart but some of her fans are the complete opposite.

And please you guys decided to take the drama out of nakee's thread and leave it here. Calling us haters and losers. So yall ruined your own atmosphere

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I just saw on IG that this is will be airing on Mon - Tues, so I'm assuming after Akom ??. If so then I'm so excited ! I'm buzzing since Tor is in this too & I'm loving his choices of roles (he does me proud !)

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
"Fire against fire", this is your way of behaving? I understand why you create all this dramas, from who it happen, i'm not a negative person like you.. Blinders are blinders, what can they do. You believe in what you believe, the sky is green and the snow is black lol.

People in here are either for both Yaya and Nadech or for one of them. I come to this forum because of Nadech. I come here for updates and etc. I thought about being a silent reader at first, until i saw a couple of stuff that i couldn't help, but voice my opinions. If you have a problem with that then it can't be helped. You could have choose to ignore it like how you told others, but you choose not too and I choose not to too.

farsar

sarNie Egg
@loveyaya7 @Vimalee @bubba

You will be surprised tomorow, I have taken a break here but I come back because the lakorn will be on air, but AF is definitely always full of dramas lol. NY thread has always been in a good way until now with some new members who decide to not updated but debate. Good luck for the kind hard workers who use their dedicate time for the others. See you on 31st July.
oh pls don't go:sad6::sad6::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
I just saw on IG that this is will be airing on Mon - Tues, so I'm assuming after Akom ??. If so then I'm so excited ! I'm buzzing since Tor is in this too & I'm loving his choices of roles (he does me proud !)
I think i have saw somewhere that it will air after Akom, starting on July 31

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@AnnTfan Why should I care about her comment, it is not mine! You have to judge my post, not the post made from other. When I see Matt FC trying to discredit Nadech, you are a nadech FC like me, I have never seen you try to protect him, this is what a fan should do. You are a new fc but that's not mean you don't know how talented he is or you will not be his FC. I am respectful with those who are with me.

I am here for a long time, I have learned to know who are with who. Always the same group.

Do you see me give any comments in that thread whereas there are so unrespectful comments? Why people come here to make dramas with things related to another one? Look at previous pages in here, it has always been in a good way and clean. And some new member comes here to create problems.
So then why are you asking me about someone else's comment. I'm not gonna keep arguing with you cause its the same thing over and over. And about matt and na's thread, I have always said he was the best of his generation just not ken t's level yet but I admit i do think he overacts at times, its my opinion so why are you mad about it. One of you guys were the one who came back on this thread and complained about people at the nakee thread and to mention not only taew but kim, so you guys brought drama to this thread.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The teaser that sealed my fate & made this a "must watch" on my list. (Can't believe it's been a year since seeing it.)

- Wishing the team all the best, I really hope it does well.
- Also give strength to SJDKfansub: I don't think they expected to be subbing Mon/Tues lakorns back-to-back.

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
I guess Yaya is very popular here in AF, lol. She is being discussed in almost every thread that's not even her own whether people like her or not. Mostly it's the non-fans who like to compare her to their favorites and drag her name in almost every topics just to voice their opinion how much they dislike her acting and how annoying she is.
THIS!

*sigh* I think it will never end because in the end of the day they just dislike Yaya. From now on I will take their unjustice opinion about Yaya as a grain of salt.

Back to the topic again (because of course it's NY lakorn thread) I wish everything going smoothly on upcoming weeks until it's airing.
Can't wait for the ost too... wish they will make a duet like they did in RFTD.

@x.ATKD.x I wish it does well too... And thank you for your support for the whole team. I love Tor too

Last edited:

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
.... However, please keep in mind that this is probably gonna be NY's last lakorn together for at least the next 2-3 years. I read in one of the threads here that some senior member of ch3 said NY wont be reunited in another lakorn for at least 5 years after the Crown Princess so you will definitely see him with lots of other actresses soon enough :)

LLSR is supposed to be a hilarious comedy lakorn so lets enjoy those two together since we probably wont see them together for a while after. Yaya already has 3 lakorns lined up with other actors so shes definitely not gonna be starring with Nadech in a new lakorn for a while.
Yes it will their last lakorn together at least until 2019/2010 because their queue already full booked. Not surprised if they will reunite again after their marriage (my wishful thinking:pancarta:). If everything going smoothly in their relationship, Nadech said he want to marry when he's 28 years old. So three years from now we can expect something greater than their new lakorn together again NYFC :cheer:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I feel like a proud mother whenever I see Tor (or the rest of the cast of Hormones) doing different projects, which is slightly odd since his only I think 2 or 3 yrs younger than me lol. If it was possible I would love to see Yaya & Tor doing a mini web series or something.

To all the NY fans, enjoy this time period. The two projects they have look genuinely solid, definitely something worth getting hyped over.

Last edited: