[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
No you 're wrong, she was not talked, someone has asked a question about , "where did you see Yaya is popular". So those who are polite have to answer that person with an analyse with sources. This is how we work here, always sources, pics, news. Not taking our time to talk about rumours, who is better lol. This thread of NY has always been in a postive way, we can see now who try to create another atmosphere

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ananda said he wanted to work with her but her cue was again so long that the production company ended up casting Kim instead
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? be humble please and respect some facts who told you that? from where you bring that ? o_Oo_O i have respect to some yaya fans who are respectful in their opinion and for sure yaya is number one she may having a competition right now with taew but she no question is the face of thailand for different reasons and i don't dislike her neither i'm a fan of her acting but i respect she has a great career that she build days and nights but what i dislike when it comes to yaya is some of her fans who are very arrogant who makes other actress looks like nothing or they are like a replacement for yaya so please watch what you say its very offensive kim was casted from the start to be with ananda in the serie that's a fact that you need to modify in your comment and that's all thank you

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
"peace" sometimes, can you just avoid and close your eyes to what some people said, even you disagree.

Come on, this lakorn will start in 3 weeks, stop those non sense dramas. If you pick each sentense and try to debate with what make you feel disagree, it will never has any end.

If you know what is the truth, don't need to justify or debate. They are a debate right now between Taew and Yaya. Who cares? do yayafc have to justify how popular she is? They can think what they want, if Taew for them is better than Yaya in all points, up to them.

Mommy

sarNie Egg
Thanks for those who answer the question that i asked. I honestly don't understand why there's so many negatives and comparing and etc. about all these actors and actresses. Why call other people hater/names and etc, just because they don't like the same actor that you like. Shouldn't you all just be happy there a new drama coming up that you guys can watch.

I was looking at the poll that someone post up earlier, how accurate are those poll? And what is it base on? Was it base on someone popularity or true talents that they have?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@sasuke06 well i don't care i just end up heere out of curiosity because someone's status so i went to see and i end up read that line witch i felt i wanted just to clear it cause it's not fair for kim else than that for sure you won't see me here and as i said as we enjoy our bias, NY fc has the right to enjoy and praise theirs it's natural and fair but that line was unfair that just i wanted to say i don't need NY fans to justify anything cause i believe it's clear enough to anyone that they are the leader of the thai entertainment but to the point that producer put them choice one in everything that's exaggerating some works was meant for the people who acted or casted in they were not a last minute choice sorry but i felt i wanted to just clear that

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
Thanks for those who answer the question that i asked. I honestly don't understand why there's so many negatives and comparing and etc. about all these actors and actresses. Why call other people hater/names and etc, just because they don't like the same actor that you like. Shouldn't you all just be happy there a new drama coming up that you guys can watch.

I was looking at the poll that someone post up earlier, how accurate are those poll? And what is it base on? Was it base on someone popularity or true talents that they have?
Idk, about how accurate the poll are. It's probably just like the elections. People come in and vote for their favorite, mainly only because they prefer that person over this person and etc. You know how the elections are like.

Mommy

sarNie Egg
@peace from what I know, you're right, Kim was casted to play with Ananda. But if it was about kim 1st collaboration with Ann, it's more true. But it means nothing who has been chosen in 1st, kim has well succed to do that role and it all matters. I said it to you because I see many things in other thread that make me feel disagree and some comments are very unrespectful. now the rating is the things that proove your fame and acting skills? Big Lol, so ch7 actor/actress are the best. I have had a new information. I try now to not lose my time to what I read, why do we have to lose our energy? Some even said that Taew is more popular than Yaya! Well, we don't follow the same thai ET industry. But I ignore them. Even you try to debate, they will never listen to you.

@Mommy About haters, how long have you been here. If you are here since a long time, you will know you dislike Yaya. they even said she always play some cute role, she has to grow up. Most of them has never finish her lakorn but they judge her. Even KC, they said it was bad lol. Who's help? It's so obvious that the role of Miss G was talk of town but they disagree, ok, up to you lol. Why Yaya FC should considerate their opinion here from those who dislike Yaya whereas all thai ET praise her. Are their opinion more important than skilled elders.

I said I always give proove and sources. Go check latest praises from Ann thongprasom herself in her Official IG.

Translation: I SEE HOW THEY WORK, I FEEL IMPRESSIVE # NOW I UNDERSTAND HOW THEY SUCCED TO BE WHERE THEY ARE.

You see, Ann who is considerated as the best actress in Thailand come to praise NY. And it s one example among many more. You think that NYFC cares about what people here in AF think lol?

About poll, you can do your own investigation. Even I put an info from a thailand big poll, you have no confidence. It s not just this poll, NY is in top 5 in every thailand poll. I don't praise them, I just tell you what is the truth that's it.

I have been here for a long time, its just that i don't follow any thread or keep track of anyone. To be honest, I even have to look up who is yaya, Nadech, and Taew to too long ago. I don't know who Ann or Kim is, but will look them up in a little bit.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@peace from what I know, you're right, Kim was casted to play with Ananda. But if it was about kim 1st collaboration with Ann, it's more true. But it means nothing who has been chosen in 1st, kim has well succed to do that role and it all matters. I said it to you because I see many things in other thread that make me feel disagree and some comments are very unrespectful
well that's all i needed to clear up the rest it doesn't interest me because honestly i'm interested in the thai industry only because of kim that doesn't mean i can't see clearly who NY are :D

so enjoy your ship girl

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Aleva12 Even with a thailand big poll, you do not have confidence lool. It s your way to not accept the reality, you can, no one blame you. And I will not do that work for you, you seems to have lots of time, you can easily check NY rating, make any comparison you want but don't be afraid with the result you will have.

@peace Kim and Yaya has said, those who love kim has to love and respect Yaya, the same in the other way. They are best friend, no need any fight against their FC.

Now I wish those who love to make drama, go on the thread where there are, it's always the same persons who do it, it's quite funny.

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
@Aleva12 Even with a thailand big poll, you do not have confidence lool. It s your way to not accept the reality, you can, no one blame you. And I will not do that work for you, you seems to have lots of time, you can easily check NY rating, make any comparison you want but don't be afraid with the result you will have.

@peace Kim and Yaya has said, those who love kim has to love and respect Yaya, the same in the other way. They are best friend, no need any fight against their FC.

Now I wish those who love to make drama, go on the thread where there are, it's always the same persons who do it, it's quite funny.

never know, but whatever. you say what you and and i say what i say. you believe in what you believe and i believe in what i believe. fire against fire.

@Mommy you don't know how Ann is? You should look her up. She's one of the best actress in Thailand.

Anyways....pretty soon Nadech will be on screen, can't wait to see his lovely handsome face.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
"Fire against fire", this is your way of behaving? I understand why you create all this dramas, from who it happen, i'm not a negative person like you.. Blinders are blinders, what can they do. You believe in what you believe, the sky is green and the snow is black lol.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? be humble please and respect some facts who told you that? from where you bring that ? o_Oo_O i have respect to some yaya fans who are respectful in their opinion and for sure yaya is number one she may having a competition right now with taew but she no question is the face of thailand for different reasons and i don't dislike her neither i'm a fan of her acting but i respect she has a great career that she build days and nights but what i dislike when it comes to yaya is some of her fans who are very arrogant who makes other actress looks like nothing or they are like a replacement for yaya so please watch what you say its very offensive kim was casted from the start to be with ananda in the serie that's a fact that you need to modify in your comment and that's all thank you
First of all, I apologize if my post about Ananada and Kim bothered you. I have been told by my Thai friend that originally it was Yaya rumored in Thai media to work with Ananada on that particular lakorn and he has said that he really wanted to work with her but it ended up being Kim. There is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with Kim replacing Yaya in a lakorn. Recently there were rumors that Yaya replaced another senior actress for her new historical lakorn, and yet, you won't find a single post by me complaining about that because this is normal. One actress/actor replacing another happens ALL THE TIME in Hollywood and other countries because schedules are hard to come by and not everybody is available or agrees to the roles offered to them. No disrespect but only an insecure fan would consider this an insult. I didnt say this to put Kim down. She is a very talented actress and I loved her performance with Nadech so please dont presume that I am a hater. I included that example because I wanted to explain to the other poster why Yaya is popular and in demand.

Everyone knows that Kim got amazing reviews for her work with Ananada and Ann so at the end of the day, regardless of whether Yaya was the original cast, Kim won the day and you should be proud of that. If I were you, I would be proud of the fact that Kim gave such an amazing performance that impressed everyone even though she may not have been the producers' first choice. Having said that, I dont want to turn this into a Yaya vs Kim competition considering that the girls view each other as sisters and they are both very talented so Im gonna stop here. I cant find the article now because 1) I dont speak the language and dont know where to look for it, 2) its OLD NEWS. If my Thai friend who told me about this can find it, then I will be sure to message you with the link.

Secondly, there is nothing about my post that showed arrogance or lack of humbleness so please dont take offense where there is none. I was talking about Yaya only in my post and explaining her popularity status and why she is in demand. There was absolutely NOTHING insulting in my post about Kim or Taew. If I had called them "unpopular or worthless" then that would be considered an insult. There is a difference between highlighting a fact and insulting someone.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@sasuke06

Why can't you ignore the things being said about Yaya too? You seriously make it seem more like a competition that anyone
"What about Yaya? Nobody can beat Aump patchara, but she is in front of Taew!! Taew has played in Nakee, Yaya is in front of Taew in E Saan Poll, so talkative!"
That's what you said, comparing Taew and Yaya it just doesn't make sense why you guys are taking this to heart just cause some people prefer Taew. Yes we get that Yaya is number 1 and Thailand's sweetheart with over 100 endorsements, it has nothing to do with people's preferences of who's acting they like more and its not going to make anyone like Yaya if they already don't. Just like me saying Nakee is popular is not going to make you like Taew. If you disagree then please close your eyes like you've mentioned. You don't want us to debate about Taew and Yaya but you already have. Its quite ridiculous for you to say we shouldn't argue but continue to talk about this.
I'm so used to YFC mentioning about Kim being a replacement to Yaya for PCKK, it's like no one work as hard as yaya or something.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
@AnnTfan and @Aleva12

I totally understand ur frustration that NY are doing this lakorn together. As a fan of Yaya, although she makes a wonderful couple with Nadech, I would love to see her with other actors (James Ji, Great and Mark please :crybaby2:). However, please keep in mind that this is probably gonna be NY's last lakorn together for at least the next 2-3 years. I read in one of the threads here that some senior member of ch3 said NY wont be reunited in another lakorn for at least 5 years after the Crown Princess so you will definitely see him with lots of other actresses soon enough :)

LLSR is supposed to be a hilarious comedy lakorn so lets enjoy those two together since we probably wont see them together for a while after. Yaya already has 3 lakorns lined up with other actors so shes definitely not gonna be starring with Nadech in a new lakorn for a while.

Mommy

sarNie Egg
never know, but whatever. you say what you and and i say what i say. you believe in what you believe and i believe in what i believe. fire against fire.

@Mommy you don't know how Ann is? You should look her up. She's one of the best actress in Thailand.

Anyways....pretty soon Nadech will be on screen, can't wait to see his lovely handsome face.
Lol. Yeah, I don't know who Ann. Lol, I have mention earlier that I don't follow any actors nor know anything about them or their name. I usually just refer them (the actors) the person who did this and that drama.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
First of all, I apologize if my post about Ananada and Kim bothered you. I have been told by my Thai friend that originally it was Yaya rumored in Thai media to work with Ananada on that particular lakorn and he has said that he really wanted to work with her but it ended up being Kim
sorry let's talk again about this when you give me the article you are talking about cause as far as i know there were none cause i was present in that period and 100% yaya wasn't even linked to it so yeah when you find the article let's talk again about that cause you state facts state it right with proves , what you said there was not a fact that's all, for now let's end it here

the rest of your comment definitely i won't comment back simply because this is not the right place :)