[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I don't have any favorite actor or actress and I don't want to know about them. As long as the actress/actor is good at playing their characters and the scripts interest me. Just because other doesn't have the same opinions as yours doesn't mean that you can call them hater/loser. Their tastes is just different from yours.

Where did you see that said that yaya is the most famous actress of channel 3?

What i think makes a great actor/actress is they must be convincing in their role and accurately portray elements such as time and emotion to the audience. He/She must makes me believe they're actually going through whatever that character is going through and bring that character into life. A good actor/actress is someone who can be versatile, from being an comedian to villain or to whatever that was given to them.
Hey! I dont know how accurate my knowledge is since I only started following Yaya last year and I have been told by a Thai friend who introduced me to lakorns that Yaya is considered #1 actress of her generation (btw my friend is not fan of Yaya. Her fav is Matt so its not like she was bragging about Yaya). Shes also definitely #1 at ch3. Every year, her new lakorns land at #1 spot in terms of ratings for ch3. Not even Nadech's lakorns (without Yaya) receive the same amount of attention and ratings as Yaya's do (His 2 last lakorns, including the one with Taew, wasnt even in top5 of highest yearly ratings at Ch3). She is the second highest paid actress in Thailand after Aum - although according to a report from earlier this year, shes now getting the same amount of money as Aum. She is also considered the Queen of commercial and has more commercials and endorsements than other celebs except for Nadech and Aum. She always lands in top 3 celeb spots of every major poll in Thai. She is the most talked about on Thai sites and every piece of news released of her, regardless of whether its true or false, makes huge waves. She is now a spokesperson and a model for Luis Vuitton and the only Thai actress to have been mentioned by international media during fashion week. She also endorses other global brands including Maybelline, Pantene and Panasonic. She has been named Thailand's Sweetheart by the media and she has been considered the face of ch3 over the past 5 years. If you look into every ch3 event and photoshoot, she is ALWAYS in the center and given the spotlight. Not even Nadech got to stand in the center of the stage with Anne, Ken, and Janie like Yaya has been doing over the last 2 events organized by ch3. She is so huge that apparently there were media reports of how other channels like CH7 tried to promote their actresses as their own version of Yaya like Mai Davika before she left ch7. She also always gets the loudest cheers at every ch3 concert and event. I have noticed that every time there is a new lakorn that is about to film at ch3, Yaya's name is always used to promote it even if she is not in it. We saw it most recently with Nakee and Nadech's new lakorn with Matt which created huge frenzy when Yaya's name was attached to it. Producers and directors have complained many times that they have been waiting to cast Yaya in their lakorns but her cue is always full because she is so in demand. Anne tried to cast her in a lakorn before but her cue was so long that she had to cast Kim instead. Ananda said he wanted to work with her but her cue was again so long that the production company ended up casting Kim instead. Right now, there are at least 3 producers that have talked about how they waiting for at least 5 years to cast Yaya and her cue is still full. I maybe wrong about her level of fame but I honestly havent come across reports like these on any other actress at ch3.

farsar

sarNie Egg
Hey! I dont know how accurate my knowledge is since I only started following Yaya last year and I have been told by a Thai friend who introduced me to lakorns that Yaya is considered #1 actress of her generation (btw my friend is not fan of Yaya. Her fav is Matt so its not like she was bragging about Yaya). Shes also definitely #1 at ch3. Every year, her new lakorns land at #1 spot in terms of ratings for ch3. Not even Nadech's lakorns (without Yaya) receive the same amount of attention and ratings as Yaya's do (His 2 last lakorns, including the one with Taew, wasnt even in top5 of highest yearly ratings at Ch3). She is the second highest paid actress in Thailand after Aum - although according to a report from earlier this year, shes now getting the same amount of money as Aum. She is also considered the Queen of commercial and has more commercials and endorsements than other celebs except for Nadech and Aum. She always lands in top 3 celeb spots of every major poll in Thai. She is the most talked about on Thai sites and every piece of news released of her, regardless of whether its true or false, makes huge waves. She is now a spokesperson and a model for Luis Vuitton and the only Thai actress to have been mentioned by international media during fashion week. She also endorses other global brands including Maybelline, Pantene and Panasonic. She has been named Thailand's Sweetheart by the media and she has been considered the face of ch3 over the past 5 years. If you look into every ch3 event and photoshoot, she is ALWAYS in the center and given the spotlight. Not even Nadech got to stand in the center of the stage with Anne, Ken, and Janie like Yaya has been doing over the last 2 events organized by ch3. She is so huge that apparently there were media reports of how other channels like CH7 tried to promote their actresses as their own version of Yaya like Mai Davika before she left ch7. She also always gets the loudest cheers at every ch3 concert and event. I have noticed that every time there is a new lakorn that is about to film at ch3, Yaya's name is always used to promote it even if she is not in it. We saw it most recently with Nakee and Nadech's new lakorn with Matt which created huge frenzy when Yaya's name was attached to it. Producers and directors have complained many times that they have been waiting to cast Yaya in their lakorns but her cue is always full because she is so in demand. Anne tried to cast her in a lakorn before but her cue was so long that she had to cast Kim instead. Ananda said he wanted to work with her but her cue was again so long that the production company ended up casting Kim instead. Right now, there are at least 3 producers that have talked about how they waiting for at least 5 years to cast Yaya and her cue is still full. I maybe wrong about her level of fame but I honestly havent come across reports like these on any other actress at ch3.
WOW...consolidated facts in one post...loved it:thumbup:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, for following Yaya only last year, you know as much as me who has followed Yaya since 2010.
Great job summarizing Yaya's career and fame.
I couldn't have done any better.
Thank you na kha for sharing your thoughts.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, for following Yaya only last year, you know as much as me who has followed Yaya since 2010.
Great job summarizing Yaya's career and fame.
I couldn't have done any better.
Thank you na kha for sharing your thoughts.
Np :) I think its a bit easier for me because I just found out all this stuff over the last 12 months so its easy for me to recall it and put it all together :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Congratulations to Yaya and Thailand!
Her fan clubs and many people in Thailand are very proud of her right now.

Yaya was the first Thai celebrities to be selected along with other 12 celebrities around the world to participate in the campaign Connected Journeys.....Louis Vuitton Tambour Horizon Connected Smart Watch.

Here the message from Yaya

" So honored and excited to finally announce that I'm a new member of the Louis Vuitton family!
I've been so excited about this!
Thank you so much to everyone, fan clubs for your love, supports and encouragement, for being by my side every steps, for being the voice and cheering squads making me more well known from Thailand.
so very honored and proud. "

credit Pantip Thai Forum

Last edited:

thaonguyen433

sarNie Egg
Been a silent reader here for a while here but some ppl here really make me want to say something now. Guys, this is the thread of LLSR, lakorn starring with both Nadech and Yaya. So why you still go here if you don't like both or hate one of them? I really don't understand. Why don't make it good for both sides by stop making nonsense argument? You have your own fav actor/actress and we have too, it's Nadech and Yaya. Life would be so much better if you learn to ignore what we don't like. Just ignore the lakorn, the actress if you don't like her. No one force you to watch dear!

farsar

sarNie Egg
Been a silent reader here for a while here but some ppl here really make me want to say something now. Guys, this is the thread of LLSR, lakorn starring with both Nadech and Yaya. So why you still go here if you don't like both or hate one of them? I really don't understand. Why don't make it good for both sides by stop making nonsense argument? You have your own fav actor/actress and we have too, it's Nadech and Yaya. Life would be so much better if you learn to ignore what we don't like. Just ignore the lakorn, the actress if you don't like her. No one force you to watch dear!
This is jus a game to bring silent readers like yu on light...L;):pancarta:

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not dramatizing...But Nadech barely act with other actress at all....Since Nadech starts acting to now he have only worked with 5 actresses. The rest is with Yaya.
Nadech is not retiring any time soon so I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to work with other people as well. Also 5 is a pretty decent number so don't be too upset about it.

thaonguyen433

sarNie Egg
This is jus a game to bring silent readers like yu on light...L;):pancarta:
Haha I would love to post and join the conversation with you guys too but tbh I don't know much about Thai-biz cuz I only been a fan of Yaya since KC and loving Nadech also after some months reading & watching their stuffs ^^ I'm very glad there's a English thread like this so interfans like me can know more about Nadech and Yaya. And that's why I'm very piss off when seeing the peaceful atmosphere here was ruined sometimes by those haters.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Upcoming ch3 Live Concert to promote this drama on 22 July 2017

#Repost @ch3concert (@get_repost)
・・・
แฟนคลับเตรียมกรี๊ดและฟินไปกับคู่จิ้นสุดฮอต ณเดชน์ – ญาญ่า ที่จะควงคู่กันมาร้องเพลงให้ทุกคนได้ฟังกันในครอบครัวดนตรี Live Concert นอกจากนี้ก็ยังมีทีมนักแสดงจากเล่ห์ลับสลับร่างและกุหลาบราคีมากันอีกมากมาย อาทิ เป๊ก เปรมณัช, ดรีม ณฐนพ, อร พัทธ์ธีรา, เขม นราวิชญ์, ไหยหยา วรินทร์ลดา และยังมีเพลงเพราะๆ จาก Beatboyz Bangkok, Sixthelement แล้วไปพบกันสดๆได้ในวันเสาร์ที่ 22 กรกฎาคมนี้ ณ ศูนย์การค้าเมกาบางนา ส่วนแฟนๆ ทางบ้านสามารถรับชมได้ทาง 3SD ช่อง28 ตั้งแต่เวลา 12.45 - 13.45 น.ห้ามพลาดนะจ๊ะ #ครอบครัวดนตรีlive concert

IMG_2788.JPG

Credit as tagged

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
So much toxic and two faced people try to hide their hidden agenda targeting her. No doubt because she is famous :rolleyes:
But I believe what I believe.
I love Yaya because for me she's a great actress. Not flawless of course but she is a hard working girl and always challenging herself.
No need to ask why a lot of producers want to work with her. If she's not a good actress no way they will wait for her queue ( Nakee's producer P Of even wait to work with her since 5 years ago LOL ).

Aleva12

sarNie Egg

Why can't we be in here if we're only here for one? As a fan of Nadech, I still follow his work even if he's working with an actor that i don't like (not the person, but the acting). The one he's doing with matt is not gonna come out until a long time. Plus this year he only have two drama both starring with the same actress.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Why can't we be in here if we're only here for one? As a fan of Nadech, I still follow his work even if he's working with an actor that i don't like (not the person, but the acting). The one he's doing with matt is not gonna come out until a long time. Plus this year he only have two drama both starring with the same actress.
Yeah I just want to watch for Na and look at updates. We can't help that it's with Yaya though.

ana978

sarNie Egg
I guess Yaya is very popular here in AF, lol. She is being discussed in almost every thread that's not even her own whether people like her or not. Mostly it's the non-fans who like to compare her to their favorites and drag her name in almost every topics just to voice their opinion how much they dislike her acting and how annoying she is.

farsar

sarNie Egg
I guess Yaya is very popular here in AF, lol. She is being discussed in almost every thread that's not even her own whether people like her or not. Mostly it's the non-fans who like to compare her to their favorites and drag her name in almost every topics just to voice their opinion how much they dislike her acting and how annoying she is.
Yaya is the scale to measure other actors talent.That's her achievement.:thumbup:

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
I see that taew is also talked about in here too. Taew most also be very popular too that even forums she isn't in she's being talked about and being compare too. :confused12::risas3:

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
Oh please, it's just not us non-fans who likes to compare it's also the Yaya minions that compare are favorite to their favorite....