[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya new BRANDS CF with Ray Lui(Ting Li).
He sure looks good for almost 60 years old...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X50coQvlO98
cr:BRANDS BirdsNest

Yaya rehearses for the BRANDS event.
Wow.....she sings Chinese song beautifully....can't wait to hear the whole song....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDAPG2jLsT3/?taken-by=taenny_ny

In the meantime, pe Nadech's recoding for the upcoming 46th Anniversary concert....

cr:alice_chatkaew,rightful owner

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Hi there YADECHER'S!!! It's been such a long long time since (last time was during tnnkk I believe) I've been here. Forgot my password so I had to re-register. I'm seeing old and new people here and I am super happy that everyone is still keeping your Yadech fever strong. Just wanted to drop by and say hi and I really miss spazzing with all my Yadecher's.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Iheartyadech, :welcome1:  back  and thanks for stopping by!      Was that picture taken in Fresno/Yosemity when Yadech were here in California?

@MrsChum, I'm so glad and very excited for you.     This would be the second time you've met Yaya, right?

Have a wonderful trip and have fun for us too na kha!

She looks really pretty in red and I love her gown!

credit NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much MrsChum for sharing!

Yaya is very lucky to have the opportunities to work with famous Hong Kong actor and actress.    Wow, Yaya sang the Chinese song nicely, and it helps that she already has a good singing voice.

Since Yaya sang the Chinese Theme song here, this reminded me when she wore this Chinese outfit at Pe Ae's birthday.

credit as tagged and urassayaclub FB

MrsChum said:
http://youtu.be/7-wvuVpN1nI

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@bubba thank you.

@vimalee. Yes, it was during he time Yadech came to cali. I believe I've shared some pictures and videos of us Yadecher's during the time they were here. We also celebrate Nadech birthday during that time. Everything was shared on the GRGR thread. I miss my Yadech sisters a lot. All those late night spazzing! Lol...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
The cast of Kluen Cheevit (The Waves of Life) celebrated early birthdays for Yaya (March 18) and Mark (March 19).

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB
I can't believe I missed Yaya and the crew in the hotel. They were filming in the same hotel I'm staying at. I think this trip I'm not meant to meet with Nadech and Yaya. I kept on going different route with them. I been to all the places Nadech went just not meant to meet him. Yesterday I waited for several hour but when the event was over I couldn't catch with the fans and Yaya. Missed my opportunity to take pic with Yaya but I'm glad I was able to see her up close again. Yaya was gorgeous in person. I couldn't take my eye of her. She's so much prettier in person than watching her thru camera. Hopefully with my remaining days here in Thailand I will get another opportunity to meet up with Nadech and Yaya.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Ох! Nadech должен объявить всем, что Яя его женщина, потому что она покоряет сердца мужчин!