[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Сразу после окончания съемок Lakorn Kluen Chivit, Яя и Nadech встретятся друг с другом в течение 7 дней в неделю! Потому что они будут иметь 2 lakorns вместе, Leh Lab сялаб Rang и еще один новый Lakorn Энн Thongprasom. Давайте продолжать Финна! .
Read more at http://websta.me//n/ka.ta_love_ny#eg08V1XwjUkeRMCt.99

Кто знает, когда Яя заканчивает съемки с Марком?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! That is indeed super close. She looks beautifulll! Hopefully, you'll run into the both Nadech and Yaya before your trip ends. Thanks for sharing!

saki

sarNie Adult
ptenchik said:
Сразу после окончания съемок Lakorn Kluen Chivit, Яя и Nadech встретятся друг с другом в течение 7 дней в неделю! Потому что они будут иметь 2 lakorns вместе, Leh Lab сялаб Rang и еще один новый Lakorn Энн Thongprasom. Давайте продолжать Финна! .
Read more at http://websta.me//n/ka.ta_love_ny#eg08V1XwjUkeRMCt.99

Кто знает, когда Яя заканчивает съемки с Марком?

I heard they will film Kluen Cheewit until May but I am not sure if they will extend.

Hopefully by the time they film Leh Lub Salub Rarng, Nadech's hair will be longer. I hope both lakorns (including the one Ann is producing) will turn out good for all the fans.

bubba

Keep On Smiling

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
HAPPY Birthday HAPPY Happy BIRTHDAY to YAYA!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to You oh oh You :party:

All the best for you! May all your dreams come true! Now light up your candles and eat from your cake. It’s about time to take a little break since you have been working a lot lately :). Happy Birthday YAYA!

Cr as tagged

fresh

sarNie Adult
Happy 23rd birthday to Yaya!!! :cheer: :party: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :party: :cheer: Wishing her all the best :bdaycake: :heart: :heart:

What will P' Nadech give Yaya as a birthday gift this year? He always surprises Yaya. Let's see if he can surprise her again. Love the way she say "Wow… Thank you" :)

Also NYinterFC's celebrating 1st Anniversary. Special EngSub project:
[ENG SUB] Nadech Yaya - I Will Stay Overnight With Sup'tar - Part 1 (11 July 2012) | NYinterFC
You're welcome to join a contest to win a special NY design T-shirt. Please check

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

:party: Happy 1st Anniversary Dear NYINTERFC & many more anniversaries to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Yesterday/Today March 17th was/is NYINTERFANCLUB's 1st Year Anniversary. March of last year, a group of NY's fans from many different backgrounds, ethnicities & nationalities became friends through the love for NY and ever since their friendship & their love for NY have never decreased instead it blossomed into NYINTERFANCLUB with the motto Love & Support NADECH :heart: YAYA. With March being the month for the group's members to remember the month they became friends, they chose the 17th day because it is also the same day of Nadech's birth day in December so what's the better way than to have March 17th as their anniversary date by combining Yaya's birth month with Nadech's birth day.

Happy Anniversary NYINTERFC
​Always Love & Support Nadech :heart: Yaya in different languages

Gif

Nadech :heart: Yaya Happy Birthday Morphing Videos

http://websta.me/p/1208017984268767662_2167002019

http://websta.me/p/1207680476402127823_2167002019

Happy 1st Anniversary NYINTERFC video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaPBW5Fr-6A

NYINTERFANCLUB's FB Page, Anyone who is interested in joining, please send a message via fb, NYInterFC welcome you :)

https://www.facebook.com/NYinterFC/

Cr to Suri, Sonita, Junyukio, Arthur & NYInterFC

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:hapbday: :hapbday:  Sending a Special Happy Birthday to an amazing person, Yaya.
                                                        Best wishes for a very special day and many more na ka!!!  :hapbday: :hapbday:

Nadech wishes HBD to Yaya from NYClub....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQruhnnywQc
cr:as tagged

PS.  Happy 1st anniversary to NYInterFC!  Thank you all for the wonderful work.

Ms.Zoe

NYINTERFC's Birthday Wish to YAYA

:hapbday: Happy 23rd Birthday to Yaya :party: :bdaycake:

Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you... You are a wonderful person with a beautiful heart... May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams

Cr to Jenny & NYINTERFC

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
On this special day, I wish YAYA all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow & the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...   :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: 

Ms.Zoe

Must be the year of Pink Roses :lol:...even Ya was wearing Pink maxi dress at her birthday dinner so she may know that he will give her pink roses so she wears the dress to match with the roses :scratchhead2:...I am curious what is in the black box!!! I am also curious what went on below under the table where NY sat :rofl:...their hands touched & anything else too :coverlaf:??

Ya wore her signature infinity/bow ring & he wore his evil eye necklace haha.

Have you guys noticed Ya had 3 styles of hairstyle? :rofl: the bun, the braids & the natural :lol:

After seeing photos of NY from Ya's 23rd birthday dinner, they confirmed about this thinking I have in mind since last year....I will need to gather all the evidences lol no photos actually to make my point :ghehe:...stay tuned! :)

Oh I also like what Nadech wore too, I noticed for big special/family event he would wear this attire, his shoes though eeks hahaha.

P.s. I purposely chose a pink rose for my birthday wish to Yaya because she had received so many roses this year so I picked a pink rose for her too :lol:. Also the song The Lady in Red is playing in my mind, however I replace red for pink :lolyup:..hmmm I wonder how Na felt when he saw/looked at Ya at her birthday dinner party.

The Lady In Red
Chris De Burgh

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance
And I have never seen that dress you're wearing
Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes
I have been blind

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek
There's nobody here, it's just you and me
It's where I want to be
But I hardly know this beauty by my side
I'll never forget the way you look tonight

I've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright, you were amazing
I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side
And when you turned to me and smiled, it took my breath away
And I have never had such a feeling
Such a feeling of complete and utter love, as I do tonight

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek
There's nobody here, it's just you and me
It's where I want to be
But I hardly know this beauty by my side
I'll never forget the way you look tonight

I never will forget the way you look tonight
The lady in red, the lady in red
The lady in red, my lady in red

I love you

Ok I spazzed too much now, sorry lately it has been a habit :ghehe:.