[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
Awww.....simply beautiful.....

cr:benedict_studio

I wonder if she's standing on something cause we looks tall as heck from this photo.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
^^  Yep, Yaya  sure looks tall and stunning in that picture.

Yaya upcoming schedule

Can't wait to see Yaya at the Daradaily The Great Awards #5 for Hot Girl of the Year & also look forward to 46th Ch3 Anniversary event.....

A cute article.....

Thanks to space4ny for an awesome translation na ka.

As for Nadech-Yaya. This couple are born to be sweet.  Both on a cover of "Dichan" magazine. 
Nadech showed his six pack giving Yaya a piggyback ride......ohhhhh super cute.

BTS link....Haha.....his honey....
  http://websta.me/p/1196746658332725807_3540947
cr:as tagged,urassayaclub,a_ann_nn

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you bubba for sharing na ka!

Congratulations to everyone, especially to Yaya for winning Daradaily The Great Awards Hot Girl of the Year for four years in a row.

Nadech didn't win this year.    Mark won Cool Guy of the Year and James Jirayu won Leading Actor.

credit Barry.Ya FB and Urassayas IG

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awe, Im sad Nadech did not win this year, but Im sure he's happy for tge winner. After all he did want others to have a chance

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I am a little bit disappointed that Na did not win. In life one just could not have or win it all so I am alright *sigh :). I just have to say that the award statue this year is hideous! :lol: I like Yaya's look, necklace & dress color (it is very simple, I do not like the colorful lines/print though). One thing was much needed is simple diamond studs :lol:.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to Yaya, wish it was along with Nadech but oh well. I'm not too crazy about the lines on Yaya's dress either. James Ji actually looks pretty cute in that photo with the award.

Ms.Zoe

I notice James's hair look different based on the photo, more volume & look at his bangs lol! He looks different with this hairstyle.

When will Petramin continue shooting LLSR?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks ptenchik for sharing those lovely pictures.   I especially like the classic black and white photo!

Simply beautiful!

credit as tagged and Pantip Thai Forum BEC 3

Ms.Zoe

Thank you @bubba ka!

He is so sweet, remembering her birthday! I bet he is planning something special for her special day! :pervie: :lol:.

By the way, Nadech has pretty handwriting :lol:.

Ms.Zoe,  no idea ka.  I'm still waiting for Petramin in action here....hopefully soon na ka,

So cute.....Nadech wrote "HBD to Yaya" & signed his name on the calendar.......

cr:as tagged, rightful owner