[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
What?  

These are special limited edition roses that have only 24 roses available for this year Valentine's Day?

Aww, how special   :heart: :heart: :heart:

lovepapupi said:
Caught up... Again? :woot2:
(Deleted) --- I think it's better deleted

This is awesome :thumbsup: She is really a special girl for him... :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr : ny_praew
translated by ka.ta_love_ny

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I will take one Nadech home with me please lol...a whole army of Nadechs lol. Many Nadechs with different facial expressions to choose from lol.

Are Yaya's bangs hair extensions? She does look very cute & adorable with bangs! They make her look very young too!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you all for sharing na ka.

Yaya is gorgeous and smoking hot as Petra, the Pearl of Asia!

I'm glad Yaya gets to play a new character.    I especially like this picture, so so elegant!

Jeed from DJA has grown up.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Looks like Petra is attending the Oscar Awards.

credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for sharing na ka.

Wow....Yaya is dazzlingly beautiful in that magnificent gown.
So can't wait to see Petra, the Beautiful Pearl of Asia and Captain Ramin's heart, in action....

Gotta take care of his colleague's sweetheart :bhehe: ....

Dichan magazine coming out soon......can't wait.....

Awww....our beautiful model.....

cr:as tagged, rightful owner

saki

sarNie Adult
i really love Yaya's dress here! She looks great... but I wish she didn't have to wear those contacts though, her eye pupils are already big and she doesn't need them at all. But I am really liking her look here and her hair, too. I think she gained a little weight and it looks good on her finally :)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think the contact lens are for her eyes to have clear green grayish colors (not for her pupils to be bigger), more striking looking I suppose. I like her eyes contact lens free more though. And Ya is the face of some kind of contact lens brand name so she is advertising their products as well I think.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Love Yaya's look as Petra today. She's gorgeous :heart: Can't wait for the 1st meeting of Petra and Ramin. He'll be stunned by her beauty. Can't wait for NY Dichan mag too. Hope there'll be more hot and sweet pic. February is so wonderful for NY and NYFC  :thumbsup: 
Thank you everyone for sharing :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: