[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
WOW, I just noticed all those cameras in the back.       Many media outlets had come to cover Yaya's graduation.   I only recognized Pe Jackie from TV Pool behind Mae Pla.

Congratulations to our lovely Yaya on her graduation!   :clap2: :clap2: :party: :party: :graduate: :graduate:  :toast: :toast: 

May you always be blessed with good health, much success and happiness, loyal friends, and loved by many!

I've read that many people are very happy and proud of Yaya, especially the women.    They wish to have a daughter like her and they said she is a good role model for the young generation.

Here's the link for more pictures of Yaya's graduation:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/61090-urassaya-sperbund/page-41

bubba said:

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone commented, " Barry, if you're going to give this huge bouquet of flowers, you might as well plant her a whole garden. "

I think he already did.   If I recalled correctly, he just bought another piece of land in his hometown Khon Khan not too long ago and wanted a flowers garden along with fish pond.

credit keaw_jung IG

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I have a feeling Yaya is planning to go to Norway for the next few days because her schedule is cleared to celebrate her graduation with the rest of the family seeing that her dad and sister wasn't present at the dinner and at the ceremony....maybe she'll bring along her P'Chai with her to meet her family now that Ma Plae gave the green light...

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
lakorn_addict said:
I have a feeling Yaya is planning to go to Norway for the next few days because her schedule is cleared to celebrate her graduation with the rest of the family seeing that her dad and sister wasn't present at the dinner and at the ceremony....maybe she'll bring along her P'Chai with her to meet her family now that Ma Plae gave the green light...

Mae Pla gave the green light already?! When? So behind on NY stuff. Do fill me in!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you lazydramafan for video.
Lol Yaya said 'my boyfriend' to Kim :coverlaf: So happy to see James comfortable with Yaya. He is very shy with everyone. There are very few girls he is comfortable with and Kim and Yaya are two. So happy. I love NY off screen more than on screen. Love to see James with Yaya in a lakorn :)

Yaya's brother, idol, BFF. All 3 together  :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
lakorn_addict said:

hi LA 

mae pla has been supportive of yaya's love life .....yaya always said her family never stopped her from having a boyfriend though NY are tight lipped it is very obvious enough no one else hitting on yaya ever since we all know the reason why and who :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, You're welcome ka and thanks for sharing the vdo.  So proud of Yaya!

So Cute......

Nadech & Yaya will be on OK! magazine 10th Anniversary which will come out on October 23rd......

cr:as tagged,pokkhrong

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Maybe he'll grow flowers for Yaya!  :heart:

Vimalee said:
Someone commented, " Barry, if you're going to give this huge bouquet of flowers, you might as well plant her a whole garden. "

I think he already did.   If I recalled correctly, he just bought another piece of land in his hometown Khon Khan not too long ago and wanted a flowers garden along with fish pond.

credit keaw_jung IG

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
Mae Pla is always supportive of Yaya's love life however, during the interview with the media during commencement day, she did say that her mom mention that to also consider if she'll have time for a full out relationship or not especially with school and work. With this degree, I feel that Yaya can now be more open about the relationship like her friends and start leaving the elders at home during dinner dates and/or group dates with friends...Also, Nadech has yet to meet her brothers and relatives in Norway...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@missstaceythao, that would be lovely for Nadech to plant her garden  :bhehe:  .
@lakorn_addict, since Yaya already visited Japan, maybe it's Nadech turn to visit Norway :pervie:.

Awwww....Yaya posted this to thanks mae Keaw and pe Nadech, "Thank you mae Keaw and pe Nadech so much for coming to congratulate me, and thank you very much for the very beautiful flowers ❤  we finally made it through our bachelors! Next stop is for our masters :) rooting for ya!"

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

can anyone translate this? is there any fin news in this article?  :scratchhead2: thanks

CaSURVIVOUR

lakorn_addict said:
Mae Pla is always supportive of Yaya's love life however, during the interview with the media during commencement day, she did say that her mom mention that to also consider if she'll have time for a full out relationship or not especially with school and work. With this degree, I feel that Yaya can now be more open about the relationship like her friends and start leaving the elders at home during dinner dates and/or group dates with friends...Also, Nadech has yet to meet her brothers and relatives in Norway...

hi LA

I dont think nadech will join yaya in Norway currently they are still tight lipped :scratchhead2: ...about mae pla worrying yaya if if she has time for her bf this is just a simple trick to confuse the fc when in fact the lovers are always together almost everyday at work since they have started in showbiz at the same time :scratchhead2:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you all for sharing na ka, late congrats to our lovely " one & only" Yaya, i am proud to be a fan of you.
I would like to repost those 2 pics, is there any chance that he gave her 99 roses meaning that " I love you for as long as i live" ? i tried to count but then i lost lol

Any hints from the huge boutique pink and white roses ( i got checked with my friend, flowers shop owner, she said it might be made by 99 roses, yet still  not sure lol , and got the shape of heart, a BIG  :heart: )

Bright and beautiful to behold, but pink roses are also fabulously versatile when you have something important to say. A classic symbol of grace and elegance, the pink rose is often given as a token of admiration and appreciation. Whether they’re for your best friend, fiancée or ever-dependable cubicle mate, a pink rose bouquet will create a bright spot in a special someone’s day.

White roses are traditionally associated with marriages and new beginnings, but their quiet beauty has also made them a gesture of remembrance. When the occasion calls for reverence, whether stately or somber, a bouquet of white rose is a perfect way to say, “I’m thinking of you.”
Cr. Keaw_jung, Proflower

bubba

Keep On Smiling
BTS of 2016 calendar shooting for Nadech, Mark & Mario.  Starting @2:40...
They also will be on the cover...can't wait to see.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4kzoxqrYOU
cr:thaihd station

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Congrats to our beautiful Yaya. What a a huge accomplishment! school is definitely not easy. I hate school. Lol
My boy is looking very savyyy and handsome in the tuxs for the OK shoot. <3